Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/4/2018 8:15:44 PM EDT
does anyone know if the interface kit sold by down range gear will work with hsgi ao chest rig? trying to figure out how to connect the ao rig to banshee plate carrier, also what could I use for a vecro panel to help secure it to the carrier? looks like down range is coming out with some kind of panel they are calling a direct connect panel.
Link Posted: 2/4/2018 9:58:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes it would, and WTF makes something that adds Velcro between MOLLE webbing. However I would suggest instead of trying to jerry rig a banshee you should go with a swiftclip compatible plate carrier. I really like the mayflower APC, i have the OP tactical MBAV version. I also own a LPAC and a custom low pro carrier with sqiftclips. That way i can set up my chest rigs and then go with whichever chest rig/carrier combo works for what i'm doing.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 7:44:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 9:13:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Is Down Range Gear still operational?  I placed an order via their website last week and never received an order confirmation.
Link Posted: 4/10/2018 4:43:18 PM EDT
[#4]
If multicam is your thing you can use this panel to interface

https://www.sabersolutionsllc.net/products/multi-purpose-panel
Link Posted: 4/10/2018 4:43:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is Down Range Gear still operational?  I placed an order via their website last week and never received an order confirmation.
View Quote
I've done business with DRG. Usually don't hear anything and once day your product will be in your mailbox.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top