Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2022 2:24:32 PM EDT
Hey,

Does anyone know what the recommend zero procedure for the Hellion (aka VHS-2) so that the adjustable diopter drops work as intended?
The manual they provide for this thing is a joke.  I found the Croatian manual online which has tons more info, but I don't read Croatian.
Link Posted: 4/20/2022 8:52:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 3:19:00 PM EDT
[#2]
To save y'all the trouble I had, "UP" refers to the elevation of the front sight post, not the groups.  A mere departure AR zeroing.
Untitled by generic username, on Flickr
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 1:40:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Funny these need to be zeroed in the first place. You’d think at this price point they’d take the time to make sure the zero is set and confirmed at the factory with the target and QC inspection.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top