Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Site Notices
Posted: 4/29/2018 4:15:38 AM EDT
I don't own many knives (customs excluded) outside of Benchmade or Spyderco, but I am really digging this Zero Tolerance TI ZT0456

I have since switched out all the screws plus the clip for a deep pocket version with the screws/clip all a blue anodized color to match the blade pivot screw.
Link Posted: 4/29/2018 8:16:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I don't own many knives (customs excluded) outside of Benchmade or Spyderco, but I am really digging this Zero Tolerance TI ZT0456

https://photos.smugmug.com/BANG/Things-that-go-BANG/i-hvN3qCf/0/fb4708bd/X2/ZT%20TI%200456-2-X2.jpg

https://photos.smugmug.com/BANG/Things-that-go-BANG/i-9s8zZwk/0/e4901d40/X2/ZT%20TI%200456-X2.jpg

I have since switched out all the screws plus the clip for a deep pocket version with the screws/clip all a blue anodized color to match the blade pivot screw.
View Quote
You really need to post a picture up with the additional blue anodized hardware...that really makes it stand out.

ROCK6
Link Posted: 4/29/2018 5:23:58 PM EDT
[#2]
^^^What he said.

At some point I'll finally cave and get a ZT...
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 8:40:08 PM EDT
[#3]
That is beautiful thing!

I wouldn't be able to take that
outside. I would be afraid I would
need to use, but wouldn't be
able to!
Link Posted: 5/9/2018 8:30:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't think you can go wrong with ZT. I carried a ZT 0300 for years, and lost it in Vegas a couple of weeks ago. A 0303 is on the way. I swear by them, it was the best knife I've ever owned..........
Post pics of the blue hardware, I may have to add another as I eyed this one a little as well.
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top