Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/13/2018 10:54:16 AM EDT
Last year I got talked into competing in a "Run and Gun 5K".  This match consisted of timed movement (5 kilometers) and 5 separately timed and scored shooting stages along the way.  Rifle and handgun were required, and targets were from 3 yards to 300.  Everything the competitor needed was required to be carried from start to finish, including a light as one stage was in a cave.  (Yes, a cave, underground, about 125 yards deep.)

Never having the need to carry my rifle, handgun, and ~120 rounds for each over distance on foot, I reached out to some good friends who have a lot of experience in doing it for a living.  I pieced together the following gear based on their recommendations, and it has performed exceptionally well for me.  I've used the chest rig for two 5Ks, one 8K and a 12K.  The belt has accompanied me only on the most recent event, which was the 12K through the hills of KY.

Tactical Tailor mini-mav with shoulder pads, Triple magna-mag, and accessory pouch on chest rig.  Accessory pouch carries a headlamp, a few zip ties, some 550 cord, and back-up ear pro. I'm not a big guy- only about 5'8", 170 pounds, but the mini-mav adjusts for a good fit without having to bunch up a lot of excess webbing.  The magna part of the triple mag carrier is for magnets.  Each of the pistol pouches have a small magnet, just enough to hold on to the metal liner of a Glock mag.  I don't use the flaps to cover the mags, and have not lost a magazine through running, jumping, climbing, crawling, etc over and around the various obstacles that are present in these matches.  The pouches are centered up enough on my chest that nothing gets in the way of shouldering my rifle strong or support side.  To date, I've not felt the need to adjust or modify what or where I carry things on the chest rig.

The first three of these type matches, I used my regular every day leather gun belt and a couple of typical magazine carriers.  They shifted back and forth along the belt line though, as did the holster.  In December, I upgraded my belt to a Volund Gearworks V3.  I chose the V3 due to it's thickness- Volund's V1 and V2 typically require holster hangers to be modified to fit the thicker belts.  The V3 also has the loop velcro on the inside of the outer belt, and the inner belt is the hook, so you can wear the outer without inner if needed quickly.  Mounting a Safariland ALS holster, multi-tool, TT dump pouch, single rifle mag carrier, and double pistol mag carrier, none of the gear moves around.   I've used traditional competition belts for almost 2 decades, and this one is as comfortable as any.  With the addition of the buckle, there's no way it will come off unintentionally, and the molle loops allow me to attach mag carriers and pouches either horizontally or vertically.  Granted, I'm not carrying a lot of weight on the belt, but it rides well and flexes just enough.

TLDR- good advise from people I trust+high quality gear+experience using it in some shitty weather conditions= confidence in knowing it works for me.

And since everyone likes pictures-

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 11:30:22 AM EDT
[#1]
You are so very right!

WTF Biathlon

WTF Facebook
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 11:49:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Pretty good info. Sounds like a fun competition
Link Posted: 2/14/2018 10:43:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like a ton of fun
Link Posted: 2/14/2018 8:11:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I regularly take my rifle, belt, and chest rig/plate carrier out while hiking. It doesn't take long to weed out the unnecessary and figure out what needs to go where.
Link Posted: 2/15/2018 10:21:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I regularly take my rifle, belt, and chest rig/plate carrier out while hiking. It doesn't take long to weed out the unnecessary and figure out what needs to go where.
View Quote
A little chafing is a great education, isn't it?
Link Posted: 2/15/2018 5:30:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
A little chafing is a great education, isn't it?  
View Quote
HSGI belt and BFG PLATEMinus, so no chafing, but it quickly becomes apparent what pouches are needed, where to put them, and what to stuff inside. In other words, how little can I get away with and how I can make it comfortable and usable.
Link Posted: 2/15/2018 5:37:00 PM EDT
[#7]
That sounds like a great time!

My only question is, why take all that go to war stuff, but not have rifle plates? If the S ever HTF, you are either going to have rifle plates, or wish you had them.
Link Posted: 2/15/2018 8:21:13 PM EDT
[#8]
A lot of people talk crap about airsoft but it's also a good way to weed out gear.  RUnning jumping, ducking, crawling, duckwalking ect.
Link Posted: 2/15/2018 9:00:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
That sounds like a great time!

My only question is, why take all that go to war stuff, but not have rifle plates? If the S ever HTF, you are either going to have rifle plates, or wish you had them.
View Quote
Probably because he bought that stuff to participate in a 5k run and gun competition and not to prepare for combat.  You know exactly what he wrote in the original post.
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 7:43:28 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Probably because he bought that stuff to participate in a 5k run and gun competition and not to prepare for combat.  You know exactly what he wrote in the original post.
View Quote
Tacocat is right- I have no delusions that a 10K run and gun is preparing me for war.  Now, it might help if there is a zombie apocalypse.  Since we all know-

Link Posted: 2/16/2018 12:49:06 PM EDT
[#11]
I would hardly even consider rifle plates to be a "must have". There are a ton of different scenarios where if I had the option I would just take a chest rig. Not everybody's mission is mounted ops or heavy urban MOUT. Lots of action that involves moving through difficult terrain or operating quietly and unseen you would be better served running light. It would probably blow some people's minds that we ran sniper OPs and overwatch in rural Iraq without wearing full armor and a kevlar. Sometimes being mobile is a greater advantage than standing and trading shots. The OP would be well prepared with his gear choice.
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 5:40:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Last year I got talked into competing in a "Run and Gun 5K".  This match consisted of timed movement (5 kilometers) and 5 separately timed and scored shooting stages along the way.  Rifle and handgun were required, and targets were from 3 yards to 300.  Everything the competitor needed was required to be carried from start to finish, including a light as one stage was in a cave.  (Yes, a cave, underground, about 125 yards deep.)

Never having the need to carry my rifle, handgun, and ~120 rounds for each over distance on foot, I reached out to some good friends who have a lot of experience in doing it for a living.  I pieced together the following gear based on their recommendations, and it has performed exceptionally well for me.  I've used the chest rig for two 5Ks, one 8K and a 12K.  The belt has accompanied me only on the most recent event, which was the 12K through the hills of KY.

Tactical Tailor mini-mav with shoulder pads, Triple magna-mag, and accessory pouch on chest rig.  Accessory pouch carries a headlamp, a few zip ties, some 550 cord, and back-up ear pro. I'm not a big guy- only about 5'8", 170 pounds, but the mini-mav adjusts for a good fit without having to bunch up a lot of excess webbing.  The magna part of the triple mag carrier is for magnets.  Each of the pistol pouches have a small magnet, just enough to hold on to the metal liner of a Glock mag.  I don't use the flaps to cover the mags, and have not lost a magazine through running, jumping, climbing, crawling, etc over and around the various obstacles that are present in these matches.  The pouches are centered up enough on my chest that nothing gets in the way of shouldering my rifle strong or support side.  To date, I've not felt the need to adjust or modify what or where I carry things on the chest rig.

The first three of these type matches, I used my regular every day leather gun belt and a couple of typical magazine carriers.  They shifted back and forth along the belt line though, as did the holster.  In December, I upgraded my belt to a Volund Gearworks V3.  I chose the V3 due to it's thickness- Volund's V1 and V2 typically require holster hangers to be modified to fit the thicker belts.  The V3 also has the loop velcro on the inside of the outer belt, and the inner belt is the hook, so you can wear the outer without inner if needed quickly.  Mounting a Safariland ALS holster, multi-tool, TT dump pouch, single rifle mag carrier, and double pistol mag carrier, none of the gear moves around.   I've used traditional competition belts for almost 2 decades, and this one is as comfortable as any.  With the addition of the buckle, there's no way it will come off unintentionally, and the molle loops allow me to attach mag carriers and pouches either horizontally or vertically.  Granted, I'm not carrying a lot of weight on the belt, but it rides well and flexes just enough.

TLDR- good advise from people I trust+high quality gear+experience using it in some shitty weather conditions= confidence in knowing it works for me.

And since everyone likes pictures-

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/44835/Run_and_Gun_gear_reduced-450704.JPG
View Quote
@BPR   Do you think the cave stage in and of itself is a good enough reason to run a gun-mounted light on your pistol for the whole match?
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 6:36:14 PM EDT
[#13]
@razzman1  The previous match, I carried a headlamp and a Surefire x300 in my accessory pouch.  I did not have a holster for my G34 with light attached.  So, I used the headlamp to navigate into the cave, held the weapon light in my hand.  On the buzzer, I pulled the gun from the holster, snapped the light onto the rail, being careful not to sweep my hand, and went to work.

I bought a Safariland holster for G34 with light attached since, and ran it, with a light, for the Heartbreak 10K even though I didn't need the light.

A really bright headlamp and no weapon light would be doable.  You will have to have something other than just a weapon light to navigate into the cave to the start line.  So, choice is either only a headlamp, or both a headlamp and weapon light.  I don't see either as a huge benefit or detriment.

Wait?  Are you and I competing against each other?  If so, no light needed, just feel your way through.  :)
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 6:54:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
@razzman1  The previous match, I carried a headlamp and a Surefire x300 in my accessory pouch.  I did not have a holster for my G34 with light attached.  So, I used the headlamp to navigate into the cave, held the weapon light in my hand.  On the buzzer, I pulled the gun from the holster, snapped the light onto the rail, being careful not to sweep my hand, and went to work.

I bought a Safariland holster for G34 with light attached since, and ran it, with a light, for the Heartbreak 10K even though I didn't need the light.

A really bright headlamp and no weapon light would be doable.  You will have to have something other than just a weapon light to navigate into the cave to the start line.  So, choice is either only a headlamp, or both a headlamp and weapon light.  I don't see either as a huge benefit or detriment.

Wait?  Are you and I competing against each other?  If so, no light needed, just feel your way through.  :)
View Quote
LOL @BPR  I shot the ProAm there a couple years ago and bashed my head on a rock in the cave...I'll have a super bright headlamp this year.

I have a light-bearing holster, so I'll probably shoot a practice session or two and see how it feels with it on there.
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 11:02:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Where was the match?
What was the name of the match?
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 8:20:53 AM EDT
[#16]
The match was the "Heartbreak 5k/10K, A Biathlon Shooting Soiree", held at Bluegrass Sportsman's League in Wlmore, KY.

The guys that put it together did a lot of trail blazing.  The run course was everything from asphalt, to gravel, to dirt roads, to game trails, to goat paths.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 1:53:07 PM EDT
[#17]
This sounds like a ton of fun. Hopefully they do it again.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 12:35:52 AM EDT
[#18]
Sounds awesome!
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 1:09:58 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The match was the "Heartbreak 5k/10K, A Biathlon Shooting Soiree", held at Bluegrass Sportsman's League in Wlmore, KY.

The guys that put it together did a lot of trail blazing.  The run course was everything from asphalt, to gravel, to dirt roads, to game trails, to goat paths.
View Quote
Ah, it thought you were talking about the 9/11 memorial match at Rockcastle.

I shoved a bunch of mags in a Hill People Gear chest bag & headed out for that match.

It was a lot of fun & I hope to do more.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 7:36:33 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I shoved a bunch of mags in a Hill People Gear chest bag & headed out for that match.

View Quote
I ran that one too.  There's a 5k/10k coming up next month at Rockcastle also.  It's full already though.  Next one will be the Legion match in September again.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 2:25:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I ran that one too.  There's a 5k/10k coming up next month at Rockcastle also.  It's full already though.  Next one will be the Legion match in September again.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cool.  I'm planning on hitting up the Legion match in September too.  Until then, the only R&Gs I'll make are the quarterly ones that a club near me are putting on.

The R&Gs are the first time that I've ever messed with "tactical" gear.  Before that it was just a gun belt that I used for USPSA/3 gun.  I ended up putting together a light weight chest rig almost exactly like yours for them.  I've been looking at getting more to step into the tactical class, but I'm not really in a hurry for it.

My gear:

Attachment Attached File

And for people curious about Run & Guns, here's my video from the Legions course last year.  The extra effort strains you in every way.  On the second day when we shot the stages without the attached 5K my shooting was far faster and more accurate than it was when the stages were scattered across 5 kilometers.

Legion 911 Memorial 2 Gun 5K Condensed
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 8:57:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
Where can I find info on the legion match in September? Is that a 5k/10k?
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 9:59:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Excellent post OP!  It's been a while since I've done a run and gun match, but they should be a natural progression for everyone.  I need to find something similar down in the Southeast; my son has been taking classes with me, but even with those, you need to get beyond the basics and apply in in a stretched dynamic course.  If anything, the strain, effort, heart-rate, and adrenalin all help for realistic training and challenge your marksmanship in much more dynamic settings.  As you also pointed out, it really helps hone your kit as well.  What looks good on a static range or even basic class may really affect your abilities and mobility on distance/dynamic courses.  Good stuff and thanks for sharing...that cave is an ingenious application for an all inclusive course.

ROCK6
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 8:48:42 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Where can I find info on the legion match in September? Is that a 5k/10k?
View Quote
They haven't released details on it yet for 2018, but if you follow this page from the 2017 match, I expect they will update it.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1623894691019344/
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 8:50:20 AM EDT
[#25]
@Rock6  There's one next month in Dawsonville.  I think this is the first run and gun at River Bend, so if all goes well, and I expect it will based on knowing the match director, I would anticipate more events.

https://practiscore.com/rbgc-2018-run-and-gun/register
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 10:11:18 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
@Rock6  There's one next month in Dawsonville.  I think this is the first run and gun at River Bend, so if all goes well, and I expect it will based on knowing the match director, I would anticipate more events.

https://practiscore.com/rbgc-2018-run-and-gun/register
View Quote
I may have to push to 2019 since most of my training right now is in A'stan?? but thanks for the link.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 12:10:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

They haven't released details on it yet for 2018, but if you follow this page from the 2017 match, I expect they will update it.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1623894691019344/
View Quote
Chatter from people in the know is keep that weekend clear, but nothing solid yet.  I think 5th group's schedule will be a determining factor, but that's just my guess.
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 10:44:55 PM EDT
[#28]
I had been watching the Winter Olympics biathlon a couple of weeks ago and wished there was a non-snow version. Then I stumble into this thread!

I've got a few questions regarding attire. I've looked at a couple of the pages linked and it looks like you guys are running in long pants and boots? Any suggestions for either pants or boots based on your experiences?
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 11:08:31 PM EDT
[#29]
I wear some type of lightweight vertx pants, but some competitors wear shorts.  I don't feel like the pants restrict me, and really appreciate a little more protection on my legs from briars, obstacles, rocks, etc.  just anything that's comfortable is fine.

On footwear, I wear Merrill Moabs every day of the week to work, so I also wear them to play.  I have really wide feet, and it's hard to find something comfortable to me, so I know these work.  Same as the pants- anything that's comfortable.  Some guys wear trail running shoes, I even saw a guy run one in sandals and he was really scooting. Loaded with gear, and with so much of these events on hiking trails (at least here in KY), you hardly ever have an opportunity to really run, its mostly jogging or climbing steep hills, so a true running shoe isn't necessary.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 1:34:49 AM EDT
[#30]
Hah, it's cool seeing someone else on here who ran in the Legion match. Shame you couldn't get in on the one coming up, looks like it will be a fun one.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 8:09:47 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Hah, it's cool seeing someone else on here who ran in the Legion match. Shame you couldn't get in on the one coming up, looks like it will be a fun one.
View Quote
Are you talking about the Rockcastle Run and Gun coming up in 2 weeks?  Yes, I'm registered for that one too- I'm running the 10K.  Signed up for "combat class" right now, but I need to get my pack squared away and do some training with weight before then.

The Legion is the one in September- I ran combat class in it this past year.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 11:22:46 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Are you talking about the Rockcastle Run and Gun coming up in 2 weeks?  Yes, I'm registered for that one too- I'm running the 10K.  Signed up for "combat class" right now, but I need to get my pack squared away and do some training with weight before then.

The Legion is the one in September- I ran combat class in it this past year.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/44835/IMG_2428-466964.JPG
View Quote
Yeah, that's the one I'm referring to. Guess I'll see you there then. I hate myself enough to have signed up for the combat class on both the 5k and 10k.
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 3:23:12 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
Doing airsoft for a day can also be quite illuminating with respect to one's gear.  The few times I've done it I did it just to see how everything felt, how it held up, how easy it was to use, etc.  Definitely made changes based on that.
Link Posted: 3/5/2018 6:58:56 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
No shit.  I live in Richmond and work in Harrodsburg.  Shoot at the Boyle Co. Fish and Game club in Junction City but need to renew.  What kind of distance do they have to shoot out in Wilmore?

I’m slowly starting to piece together some tactical gear.  Have a lot of guns but decided it was time to get serious with my kit.  Bad out of shape. Stuff like this sounds like motivation!
Link Posted: 3/5/2018 8:11:13 AM EDT
[#35]
They go out to 300 yards at Wilmore.  There are two different rifle ranges I know of, and then 3 different pistol pits.

The club does a good job of keeping their website up to date for upcoming events.

http://bgslinc.com/
Link Posted: 3/13/2018 8:28:58 PM EDT
[#36]
I've been fortunate enough to run all these KY events too. If you are half interested, looking for extra motivation to stay fit and put your marksmanship and gear to the test in less than ideal conditions, these run and guns are great!

I've found hiking clothing to be pretty ideal for attire. Lightweight, breathable pants with some stretch have done me well. Any wicking tops with a collar will do great.

Shoes are always so personal. But in general I prefer light weight trail runners. At the heartbreak, doing combat class for a 7.5 mile 10k over rough terrain, I choose lightweight hiking boots (asolo fugitive).

You don't need a ton of gear to be efficient at this style match. My setup is very simple and light. Ats warbelt, 6 blue force gear ten speed rifle pouches(they hold pistol mags very well also), 2 bfg ten speed pistol pockets. Holster and an admin pouch.
Link Posted: 3/20/2018 1:48:43 PM EDT
[#37]
I'm sure OP will add his own videos or photos, since he was there as well, but I'll throw this in here since he helped me get my gear sorted out.  It was a blast!

Rockcastle 10K Run and Gun
Link Posted: 3/20/2018 9:03:38 PM EDT
[#38]
It was a very fun match, ran the Combat Class for both the 5k and 10k, in a plate carrier I bought off one of the guys Friday night.
Link Posted: 3/20/2018 9:13:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Sounds very cool but I have to ask.  Are you saying that there is a stage where you shoot in a cave?  Doesn't that leave a pretty good chance for a richochet?
Link Posted: 3/20/2018 9:26:31 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Sounds very cool but I have to ask.  Are you saying that there is a stage where you shoot in a cave?  Doesn't that leave a pretty good chance for a richochet?
View Quote
That is correct, there is a stage where you shoot in a cave.  It probably increases the risk of one, but I would be more concerned about someone coming in behind you and starting shooting more than anything.  Happened to two of us during the Legion match because they left some targets near the entrance of the cave.  One guy jumped in and saw one around the corner so he pulled his pistol out and started shooting.
Link Posted: 3/21/2018 9:20:28 AM EDT
[#41]
All of the targets in the cave have multiple layers of mining conveyor belt behind them to stop the bullets.  We've been shooting in this cave for 10 years without any safety issue I've been aware of- I hadn't heard about the incident at the legion match until now.  That's scary stuff, but the guy who arbitrarily draws is gun and begins firing is at fault here.  All the competitors know you don't start shooting anything prior to the RO's instructions.

As for my AAR- holy shit.  Tough course.  I ran "Combat Class" which required the competitor to complete the race carrying 25%+ of their body weight.  I stepped off the start line at 230 pounds, finished at 218 pounds, for 28% of body weight.  Came in 2nd in combat class behind a guy who is in much better physical condition than myself, and out shot me on 4 stages too.

The running can be summed up by saying if it wasn't downhill, it was uphill.  There were a few flat spots here and there, but for the most part it was elevation changes.

The obstacles made everything, including gear management, just a little harder.  Low crawls under barb wire forced me to drop pack and drag it.  Slack line was cussed by every competitor.  Even something as simple as the A-frame climb was tough considering it was about 7K into the race and I was carrying 45 pounds of gear.

The shooting stages were not complex or complicated, but they were all a great test of marksmanship.  Weak hand pistol is considerably more difficult when your heart is beating so hard it feels like it's coming out of your chest.

And since this is a gear thread- I'll cover mine briefly.  I used the same Tactical Tailor chest rig that has accompanied me on 4 other run and guns now.  I still love the thing.  But, the position shooting with rifle made me realize I need to practice shooting more in it.  Belt was the Volund Micro I got right before the last match.  Love the belt too- stiffness is just like Goldilock's porridge- not too stiff, not to limp, just right.  Only issue I had regarding the belt was wearing my pack too low- where the pack pressed against the belt and my dump pouch, I have a sore spot.  This is as much a dump pouch location problem as anything, but I don't have anywhere else to mount the dump pouch.  I lost a glove along the way too- I need to get a small carabiner to mount on my belt to keep up with my shit.

Photos by Lisa Stennett-
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/22/2018 2:52:41 AM EDT
[#42]
Awesome.
Link Posted: 3/22/2018 10:24:50 PM EDT
[#43]
I think it's a time honored tradition that you loose something on the course.  Everyone seems to have had a mag, glove, something go flying off.
Link Posted: 4/2/2018 3:29:29 AM EDT
[#44]
Hey. I know you guys. Im the knucklehed who ran the Legion match with my scba.

Todd is that you 300yrd22lr?
Link Posted: 4/2/2018 5:39:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Todd is that you 300yrd22lr?
View Quote
Pics of you running in your SCBA? We're toy wearing that in addition to chest rig/PC/backpack, etc.?

I assume you are a FF/HazMat type..
Link Posted: 4/2/2018 10:20:24 PM EDT
[#46]
Hahaha I remember you.  Kudos for running in that.  Didn't you say you wanted to run one of the matches on nothing but the air?
Link Posted: 4/3/2018 12:20:28 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Pics of you running in your SCBA? We're toy wearing that in addition to chest rig/PC/backpack, etc.?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Hahaha I remember you.  Kudos for running in that.  Didn't you say you wanted to run one of the matches on nothing but the air?
Last year I was only allowed to bring a training pack and out of service training bottle.

This year Im supposed to get issued new gear. I'm going to request that Im allowed to use my current turnout gear for the event in September and get as far as I can on Air (if weather is not blazing hot). I can make a 2216 last a good bit BUT Im not sure if I can make it last a full event.

These photos give the best Idea of how i Was set up.

Link Posted: 4/3/2018 1:20:21 AM EDT
[#48]
This event sounds awesome, how did I never hear of it? Wonder if there's anything similar closer to home.
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 8:17:32 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote
Knucklehead?  No, you are the legend that ran with your scba.
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 8:00:16 PM EDT
[#50]
That’s awesome op. That looks like a ton of fun.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top