Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/27/2018 4:47:50 PM EDT
Anyone have experience with this trigger ? It seems to be the best quality in a single stage for the MCX.
Link Posted: 9/27/2018 9:08:50 PM EDT
[#1]
It won’t work with the firing pin safety. Hammer does not have enough height to deactivate the safety. Should work fine if you don’t have a upgraded bolt carrier group
Link Posted: 9/27/2018 9:28:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Love this trigger and for the money difference to a SSAE. It’s a not a question  for my builds.
Link Posted: 9/28/2018 4:54:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a legacy MCX with the upgraded bolt.  I was told it will work fine and you do not need to remove any safety ?
Link Posted: 9/28/2018 7:47:18 PM EDT
[#4]
No it won’t work. I had the same trigger in my MCX lower and when I got the upgraded bolt carrier group, the hammer would not reach to disengage the firing pin safety
Link Posted: 9/29/2018 5:48:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Ahhhh.   I understand.  I have the upgraded bolt.  Ok , well thank you for the information.
Link Posted: 9/29/2018 9:02:36 PM EDT
[#6]
You might call Sig customer service on Monday and ask them if maybe they made a new safety lever that will work with the Wilson trigger. It’s been a long time since I have had the upgraded BCG and I was one of the first so you never know if they may have made a compatible safety lever by now.
Link Posted: 10/2/2018 10:28:10 AM EDT
[#7]
I called Sig customer service today and there still is no firing pin safety lever that will work with the Wilson TTU. The only way to make it work is to remove the firing pin safety which I don’t recommend.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top