Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » GSG-5
Site Notices
Posted: 7/19/2018 12:10:02 AM EDT
I mean, if GSG or ATI wants their own forum, it should be in the Industry Partner forum now.  I realize that the GSG-5 was the first of many new "realistic" .22LR clones of popular guns, but there are so many now that really, this whole forum should have a more appropriate name put to it, no?  Something like ".22LR Clones" or similar.  Doesn't seem to be specific to the GSG-5 any longer, no?
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 3:13:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I agree, it is the only sub-forum in the Armory section dedicated to a specific model from one manufacturer (ETA: forgot about the ACR forum but at least it is still in production, though limited). At least name it ATI Firearms or 22 Clones as mentioned above. Also, "Dedicated To The New GSG-5 Carbine" may not be the best way to describe a decade old gun that is discontinued :)
Link Posted: 3/21/2019 1:32:35 PM EDT
[#2]
This is a handy reference location. I like it.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 10:33:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This is a handy reference location. I like it.
View Quote
Agree, no need for any change. It has such slow post as it is but there is a ton of good info that pertains to the first gsg5's it doesnt need to move
Link Posted: 11/8/2019 7:36:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I've for years wondered why they haven't changed it to the Tactical 22lr or Tactical Rimfire Weapons section
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 6:07:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Can we change it now?  I think we'd get more pertinent traffic in it if it were named more appropriately.  A lot of the new shooters don't even know what a "GSG-5" is.  Funny that the tagline still reads, "Dedicated To The New GSG-5 Carbine".
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 6:24:22 PM EDT
[#6]
I had one of those when they first came out.   The bolt cracked in half on it.
Link Posted: 10/14/2022 7:21:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Can we change it now?  I think we'd get more pertinent traffic in it if it were named more appropriately.  A lot of the new shooters don't even know what a "GSG-5" is.  Funny that the tagline still reads, "Dedicated To The New GSG-5 Carbine".
View Quote

Giving this a bump because your suggestion is beyond overdo. It’s a two-second change…
Link Posted: 6/18/2023 9:01:59 PM EDT
[#8]
It should be renamed GSG-9 to add further confusion
Page Armory » GSG-5
Top Top