Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2021 12:18:47 PM EDT
Biggest thing is I don't want them to be too bulky.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:16:46 PM EDT
[#1]
The pig ones from skd are highly regardeded.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:04:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Big fan of the velocity systems pads. Simple and comfortable.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:39:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Big fan of the velocity systems pads. Simple and comfortable.
View Quote

Will those work with straps that Velcro together?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:42:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:24:55 PM EDT
[#5]
We put some SKD pads on a Plateminus, made a world of difference, and still nice and flat.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:59:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The pig ones from skd are highly regardeded.
View Quote

This, I love mine. Definitely not bulky.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:26:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
If im tracking, you mean shoulder straps that can be separated into two pieces of fabric via velcro?

If so, yep they will work. The pads have some stretch to them so you could feed one end of the strap through it, then velcro the two together. It would probably take a minute to setup but that's just the nature of velcro when you have something covering it. It would be like attaching a cummerbund together via velcro to the rear plate bag opening on a carrier, if that makes sense.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:18:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
If im tracking, you mean shoulder straps that can be separated into two pieces of fabric via velcro?

If so, yep they will work. The pads have some stretch to them so you could feed one end of the strap through it, then velcro the two together. It would probably take a minute to setup but that's just the nature of velcro when you have something covering it. It would be like attaching a cummerbund together via velcro to the rear plate bag opening on a carrier, if that makes sense.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Got it. Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:21:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Beez, followed by mos tactical, have been the best ones I've used.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:44:56 AM EDT
[#10]
I run an FCPC V5 with three AR magazine, two pistol magazines, radio and pouch, NVG in a canteen pouch with insert, IFAK, and hydration carrier with 1.5L bladder and MSR in-line filter attached and two 4 lbs plates and side plates.  The Ferro Concepts shoulder strap sleeves are the perfect amount of padding to make that load comfortable and are extreme low profile not interfering with my shouldering of my rifle.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:27:27 PM EDT
[#11]
MOStactical ‘s shoulder pads are great. I have them on my slickster.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top