Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/13/2021 8:29:28 PM EDT
Ordered the PMM elimination panels and they were supposedly shipped on the 28th but USPS never updated from package acceptance pending.  Got ahold of customer service but they are now sold out of the elimination rails and since they are discontinued they just issued a refund. Looked for something similar online and don’t see any other company that offers a way to get rid of the factory rails. Anyone know of another solution that I might be overlooking that’s similar to the PMM rails?
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:06:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Do you not like the PMM m lok rails? They are very ergonomic, I usually rest my thumb on the top of the rail, feels similar to a geissele mk8.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:59:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Had them on my previous SCAR and never used them. Would rather something flat.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 10:32:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Try contacting rail scales and see if they would send you one of their products not drilled or possibly they could make you something.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:25:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Did they say why they are discontinued? We’re they not selling?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 12:36:04 PM EDT
[#5]
I couldn’t imagine them not selling, every time I tried to order them they were sold out. Maybe updating them or something.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:58:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Talked to Jarod “owner” on another group page. They are continuing to make the HD elimination rails but not the regular elimination panels. The CS person didn’t explain this.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:38:40 PM EDT
[#7]
That makes more sense. It completely changes the feel of the scar for the better I think. I’m pretty sure the newest iterations of the scar for European markets have mlok slots in the receiver instead of the bolted on picatinny panels.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top