Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/28/2018 3:08:29 PM EDT
Probably was 15 years ago with a FAST turn around time.
Was reminded of him from a new GD thread comparing the G3 VS. FAL.
They were shooting FA, but reminded me of how GREAT of a job the CO guy did, and it didn't even cost much.
Link Posted: 11/28/2018 3:29:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/28/2018 3:58:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, did a google search, wasn't sure about the name when I checked it out.
Is he still in business and a Member here?
Turned my 91 into a completely different shooter, I was amazed.
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 2:55:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Idk about if he is still in business let alone a member here but I'll agree he turned a few of my hks into great shooters
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 3:07:33 AM EDT
[#4]
He did well on my FMP G3 trigger.

Love it.
Link Posted: 12/28/2018 6:11:18 PM EDT
[#5]
http://triggerwork.net/index.html
Link Posted: 12/31/2018 1:37:17 PM EDT
[#6]
I sent my PTR-91 trigger pack over to WTS and had him do the contour trigger work. Holy shit it's a night and day difference. Quick turn around too, he only had it for one day then shipped it back before he even cashed my check. Comes with a spec sheet of before and after trigger service and with a warranty.

His standard trigger service runs $65 and the contour trigger work runs $200. The contour he flattens your trigger so it increases the pull leverage. I highly recommend him.

Standard
http://www.williamstriggers.com/page3.html

Contour
http://www.williamstriggers.com/page12.html
Link Posted: 12/31/2018 2:09:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Bill Springfield's work has had issues in the past years. I am surprised none of the replies reflect that. Stuff as bad as the safety now acts as a trigger.

There are more threads like THESE ...

I would go with the Williams job as they are amazing.
Link Posted: 12/31/2018 2:55:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bill Springfield's work has had issues in the past years. I am surprised none of the replies reflect that. Stuff as bad as the safety now acts as a trigger.

There are more threads like THESE ...

I would go with the Williams job as they are amazing.
View Quote
Frequently when Bill Springfield gets brought up for trigger work you'll have a few people replying that they swear by him and all the negative things said about him is parroted misinformation. I'm neutual on the whole matter as I have no skin the HK trigger job game. I just parrot when others have said.
Link Posted: 12/31/2018 4:55:36 PM EDT
[#9]
I had Williams Trigger Specialties do trigger jobs on HK91, 94, M1 Garand, and M1A..Don't think they were in Colorado though. If your Colorado guy doesn't come through, you might try Williams.
Link Posted: 12/31/2018 4:57:54 PM EDT
[#10]
He turned my doubling Cetme trigger into a doubling trigger with a smoother trigger pull
Link Posted: 1/2/2019 5:59:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He turned my doubling Cetme trigger into a doubling trigger with a smoother trigger pull
View Quote
Did the same "treatment" for my buddy. Not impressed.
Link Posted: 1/2/2019 6:07:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Turned a buddy’s xcr into a doubler
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top