Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2017 5:43:58 PM EDT
I was hyped about the ACR when it was the Masada.  Lost interest when BM jacked the price up on release.  Now I'm seeing prices are coming down I'm interested again in one for another SBR platform.  Anyone know who has new production (with the AAC muzzle device and the other newer features for sale?   I see a lot of early A2 flashider ones for sale but none of the new ones.

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 1:27:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/30/2017 9:43:04 AM EDT
[#2]
if you get the enhanced or basic versions (not SBR or DMR) it's still gonna be a crapshoot on what parts you get. My enhanced had a 1x7 twist with an AAC 51T hider but the old M4 profile barrel. Had the new safety (like it a lot), new brass deflector, etc.
Link Posted: 10/30/2017 3:29:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Impact Guns has the SBR in stock. Looks awesome
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 12:27:14 AM EDT
[#4]
The Coyote Std. Model I received a few weeks ago from GrabAGun had the AAC 51T and the 1:7 standard profile barrel
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:26:34 PM EDT
[#5]
ALL the ACR models (basic, enhanced, DMR, SBR) now come with the AAC Blackout 51T flash hider; there is no more A2 birdcage on the ACR. All the barrels are now 1:7 twist, too. The only uncertain feature is weather the 16" barrel will be the old M4 profile, or the thinner non-M4 profile. The current production is the thin profile, but there is still a lot of the M4 profile in inventory, and Bushmaster said the change wasn't made at a specific serial number since they are not necessarily assembled in numerical order. The 10.5" and 14.5" barrels are all the thin profile, and of course the 18" DMR barrel is a heavier profile.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top