Posted: 1/20/2022 4:00:15 PM EDT
Option #1
Spikes lower with all my favorite stuff on
VLTOR A5
BCM gunfighter
Larue MBT
Geissele maritime
BADASS safety
Lives most of the time with a DDM4 upper, but would SBR it with a 12" 6.5 Grendel or 12.5" 5.56 upper

Option #2
BCM lower receiver group that I've only added an ambi safety and Rise trigger to
Lives most of the time under my bed with a 10.5" suppressed 300blk upper on
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 4:37:28 PM EDT
[#1]

The one you use more?
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 4:41:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The one you use more?
View Quote

Love the definitive use of the question mark . So helpful, you are...
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 4:46:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Option #1, switch uppers freely.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 5:07:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Option #1
VLTOR A5
BCM gunfighter
Larue MBT
Geissele maritime
BADASS safety
Lives most of the time with a DDM4 upper, but would SBR it with a 12" 6.5 Grendel or 12.5" 5.56 upper

Option #2
BCM lower receiver group that I've only added an ambi safety and Rise trigger to
View Quote
I am sorta disappoint....  
This is Arfcom, get both!!!!

Send them and forget them.
Then, once you get your stamps back if you want a shortie with an actual butt stock, you're free too.

Link Posted: 1/20/2022 5:11:12 PM EDT
[#5]
wHYy yU Na giT boFF oP?

Seriously, both. It gives you more options. If only one, then option 2. For home defense I want a real, no-shit stock.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 5:14:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Then, once you get your stamps back if you want a shortie with an actual butt stock, you're free too.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Option #1
VLTOR A5
BCM gunfighter
Larue MBT
Geissele maritime
BADASS safety

Option #2

Damn you two! I was trying to save myself $200 because I can only shoot one at a time and here you Arfclowns come with your "BOTH" shenanigans.

Must. Resist. Foing.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 11:19:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Option #1
VLTOR A5
BCM gunfighter
Larue MBT
Geissele maritime
BADASS safety

Option #2
View Quote

I would say option 2 and then modify to your standard lower config so its familiar fit and function along with short and quiet.

Radio Man
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 1:25:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I would say option 2 and then modify to your standard lower config so its familiar fit and function along with short and quiet.

Radio Man
View Quote

Would it change your mind if I told you I already have another rifle set up exactly like option #1? It’s my backup/2-gun rifle.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 5:55:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Would it change your mind if I told you I already have another rifle set up exactly like option #1? It’s my backup/2-gun rifle.
View Quote

Not unless you have a 300blk upper on it.  Well I guess as long as you have a pistol lower you could swap things around once you SBR a lower.  

More thinking subsonic suppressed 300blk for home defense and still be able to shoot full power rounds also.  Pretty versatile combination from what I am reading.  Just have to be careful you dont pop a mag of 300blk into a 5.56 upper or vice-versa.  

I am looking at a second SBR and can in 300blk once the bugs are out of this new ATF system, I get my current stamps approved and some other things shake out.  Not liking this stuff with BW and how its going so far.  

Radio Man
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 12:13:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Not unless you have a 300blk upper on it.  Well I guess as long as you have a pistol lower you could swap things around once you SBR a lower.  

More thinking subsonic suppressed 300blk for home defense and still be able to shoot full power rounds also.  Pretty versatile combination from what I am reading.  Just have to be careful you dont pop a mag of 300blk into a 5.56 upper or vice-versa.  

I am looking at a second SBR and can in 300blk once the bugs are out of this new ATF system, I get my current stamps approved and some other things shake out.  Not liking this stuff with BW and how its going so far.  

Radio Man
View Quote

So these are the options:

Option 1 both of these are nearly identical lowers I would SBR the one on the left.

They're both pretty long with a can, and looking to get one to about this length:

Option 2 BCM lower to SBR
[/url]
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 6:36:30 AM EDT
[#11]
If lower 2 is already a pistol I’d SBR #1. That way you have a pistol for the benefits they bring and then you have a SBR. You can always swap out your sbr upper for a long boi if you didn’t want a shorty that day.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top