User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2019 10:59:11 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/2/2019 4:25:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Fluffy has a line on 6.5 CM barrels.
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 5:27:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Ted Brown still has a few GWLA Receivers for sale on the M14 forum. They are the best.  https://m14forum.com/px/436842-gwla-receivers.html
Link Posted: 1/7/2019 4:27:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Get the Bula.  I say this as an LRB owner.

The LRB is only worth the upgrade if you're going for the M25 receiver, which is FANTASTIC.  For a GI gun, Bula works great.

GWLA are great receivers too, but at $1,000 a pop, I am not sure they fit OPs needs.
Link Posted: 1/7/2019 7:18:00 AM EDT
[#4]
I do not own a Bula . I own 2ea LRB's , an Armscorp and a Norinco . All have been flawless. My LRB's are the cat's meow. I would love to handle a Bula .Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 11:41:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Does Bula sell stripped receivers? I only see barreled actions listed on the website.

What about Fulton Armory? I believe their old receivers were cast for them by Armscorp. Who's making them now and are they worth a look?
Link Posted: 2/21/2019 11:17:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Does Bula sell stripped receivers? I only see barreled actions listed on the website.

What about Fulton Armory? I believe their old receivers were cast for them by Armscorp. Who's making them now and are they worth a look?
View Quote
Fulton is a cast reciever.  I don't really understand why with so many forged options anyone would buy a new Fulton.  Bula and LRB are forged, just like GI guns.

I would understand if Fulton was a bargain brand but if i am buying a premium M14, I want it to be forged.  Even if the only difference for a casual user like me is the satisfying ping a forged receiver makes.

Here's my LRB:
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 5:11:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Agree with freeride1. Bula all the way...I also own an LRB M25.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top