Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 8:53:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I would go AP5-P. The recoil impulse is much softer with the roller locks.
Link Posted: 3/20/2023 6:39:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Ugh, I'm so torn between the SP5 and MPX!!!!!

A 16" MPX would be easy to travel with which I'll be doing a lot of.

But I can slap a SP5...

How to resolve this dilemma????
Link Posted: 3/20/2023 6:42:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ugh, I'm so torn between the SP5 and MPX!!!!!

A 16" MPX would be easy to travel with which I'll be doing a lot of.

But I can slap a SP5...

How to resolve this dilemma????
View Quote

Look at the poll results.
Link Posted: 3/20/2023 6:48:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Extar EP9. Cheap, you can buy 3 of them for the price of a clone MP5, Reliable as heck. Honest Outlaw on YouTube has a review if you don’t take my word for it. It has some form of delayed blowback so recoil is much lighter than my 9mm AR or Beretta Storm.
Link Posted: 3/20/2023 8:33:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:  Extar EP9. Cheap, you can buy 3 of them for the price of a clone MP5, Reliable as heck. Honest Outlaw on YouTube has a review if you don’t take my word for it. It has some form of delayed blowback so recoil is much lighter than my 9mm AR or Beretta Storm.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:  Extar EP9. Cheap, you can buy 3 of them for the price of a clone MP5, Reliable as heck. Honest Outlaw on YouTube has a review if you don’t take my word for it. It has some form of delayed blowback so recoil is much lighter than my 9mm AR or Beretta Storm.

https://extarusa.com/ep9/

Through years of rigorous testing and development, we found that the Direct Blowback operating system is the most reliable and longest-lasting choice for 9mm. We combined this reliable system with our Advanced Recoil Impulse Damping System to bring soft recoil to this extremely lightweight pistol. Our unique design and polymer materials mitigate bolt bounce, reduce felt recoil, and increase control and comfort.

Ie, they've got a rubber buffer in the back, but it's ordinary straight blowback, relying on the bolt's mass to slow the bolt down enough to operate safely.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top