Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/16/2019 1:10:02 AM EDT
Anyone know where I can find a factory MPX/MCX mag release kit? Last I heard (from someone in the same shoes as me) is Sig wont sell the parts to Californians because they mistakenly think it’s illegal.

Link Posted: 4/16/2019 5:23:25 AM EDT
[#1]
The factory.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 11:44:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Midwest gun works.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 12:38:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Wasn't trying to be a smart ass.
I get the same thing with the prohibited shipping, just call it in and all is ok.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 4:32:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wasn't trying to be a smart ass.
I get the same thing with the prohibited shipping, just call it in and all is ok.
View Quote
It’s a no-go from Sig. The representative on the phone stated they can’t legally ship these parts to CA.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 4:38:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Midwest gun works.
View Quote
Thanks! Doesn’t look like they have the full kit I stock but they do at least have the button and spring.

For anyone that knows, why do these kits come with two springs? Do I need two?
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 7:25:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Sig told me to order the kit through an authorized dealer. I contacted my local shop and they’ll get it ordered for me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top