Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/9/2022 10:32:40 AM EDT
I have a K31 barreled action I got really cheap locally. Found a decent stock set on ebay.
Just needing a lot of smaller parts. Rear sight pin, front sight, bolt stop and spring and buttplate. The one i have is in really bad condition. . Need a magazine also.
Found a complete bolt. It headspaces good.
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 10:55:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 1:09:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Ebay for the harder to find stuff. (yes I know we hate them but they are sometimes the only option.)

Bolt retainer and spring

Butt Plates

Front sight full set.

Rear sight pin

You will want to setup a "saved search" for the parts and have it email you when it seems them.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 8:16:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Awesome! Thank you.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 2:23:50 AM EDT
[#5]

@NoMoAMMO

Have you ordered from that site? Trying to add parts to their version of the cart. Not sure if anything is happening or not.  Tried to find a cart to check out. Seems lost somewhere.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 7:19:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Yes, several times. There have been a couple others here as well for SIG 55 series parts too.

The website is kinda clunky

Try starting from the main page https://www.gunfactory.ch/  then scroll down a bit and click on the K31 pic in the middle of the page.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 8:06:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 11:36:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Yes, several times. There have been a couple others here as well for SIG 55 series parts too.

The website is kinda clunky

Try starting from the main page https://www.gunfactory.ch/  then scroll down a bit and click on the K31 pic in the middle of the page.
View Quote

Kind of clunky isn't the word I would use.

Takes a bit to get anything added to the cart.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 11:39:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Odd, works for me in Chrome.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 11:59:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Finally getting to add to cart. But still won't translate.
Using my phone though. Will try my tablet
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 12:07:07 PM EDT
[#11]
They only have English on the checkout page
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 12:09:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Thanks. One last thing to add to cart. But it's being obstinate about adding it.

Thanks again for your help
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top