Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
11/9/2018 9:21:38 PM
Posted: 10/15/2018 11:15:11 PM EST
I was at shot show this year where I got my hands on a few to play with. Told myself it’s the best of the original mixed with the best of the x95. First gun on my list to buy. Every IWI rep there said they will be on the US market in March 2018. We are way past that with no info about them coming out. So what the fudge are they at?! I want one damnit.
Almost zero advertising as well. Hope they are not scrapping it.
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 11:18:02 PM EST
IWI reps said that they had to postpone release due to accuracy not being up to par, so they are apparently trying to make it more accurate before they release it.
Link Posted: 10/16/2018 5:49:06 AM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By WriterClarke:
IWI reps said that they had to postpone release due to accuracy not being up to par, so they are apparently trying to make it more accurate before they release it.
View Quote
from their instagram
Link Posted: 10/16/2018 9:15:31 AM EST
I'd rather they wait and fix the issue than release it before it's ready.
Link Posted: 10/16/2018 10:05:23 AM EST
As above, the barrels are heading back to the home country for accuracy issues. It sucks, but I’m glad that they identified the issue before releasing a flawed product, and that they are making the accuracy of the rifle a priority.
Link Posted: 10/16/2018 11:30:49 AM EST
Originally Posted By doty_soty:
As above, the barrels are heading back to the home country for accuracy issues. It sucks, but I’m glad that they identified the issue before releasing a flawed product, and that they are making the accuracy of the rifle a priority.
View Quote
They need to free float the barrel. That’s the biggest issue with the x95 in accuracy I think. Mine is a 3moa gun max. Even with match ammo
Link Posted: 10/16/2018 5:02:00 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/16/2018 5:04:43 PM EST by doty_soty]
Originally Posted By 1911xdm:

They need to free float the barrel. That’s the biggest issue with the x95 in accuracy I think. Mine is a 3moa gun max. Even with match ammo
View Quote
It’s always seemed odd to me that the X95 is noted for this, and not the Tavor. One of the bigger differences between the two is in the handguard which does make me wonder if it has to do with inconsistent handguard contact/pressure. My Tavor shoots pretty consistent. With SMKs I’d even call it an ‘accurate’ rifle, which is saying something for a combat rifle and a bullpup.
Top Top