Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2022 3:46:26 AM EDT
Has anyone seen them come in stock recently? I feel like it’s been a very long time since I’ve seen one in stock.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 5:36:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Pretty sure I saw one at GA firing line last week or so.

I don’t get it. Why not a minimalist or similar?
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 5:54:44 AM EDT
[#2]
I couldn't find good comparisons of the options when looking for stocks for the MCX/MPX, so I bought them all to see which one I preferred.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 12:41:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Pretty sure I saw one at GA firing line last week or so.

I don’t get it. Why not a minimalist or similar?
View Quote

I like the width of the butt. It's wider than the minimalists but still slimmer than an AR stock. Also having the ability to collapse for heavier clothing is a plus.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 2:01:11 PM EDT
[#4]
The fact that these are going for ~$300+ on GB is disgusting... Still patiently waiting for stock notification.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 2:46:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The fact that these are going for ~$300+ on GB is disgusting... Still patiently waiting for stock notification.
View Quote

Exactly lol.

I saw a site say they're discontinued but I doubt it since it's still on the SIG store. I have a backorder in with EuroOptic and can wait if it means I can avoid paying $300 plus lol.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 3:31:38 PM EDT
[#6]
This stock?
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/18/2022 3:36:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 3:52:11 PM EDT
[#8]
I’ve been wondering the same, maybe coregon knows? (I know I butchered his name, sorry lol)

They’re great stocks.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 4:39:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

yup
View Quote
I should have mine in a few more months when the ATF signs the F4.

Ive thought about tracking a Kate Moss stock down for it.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 7:26:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I’ve been wondering the same, maybe coregon knows? (I know I butchered his name, sorry lol)

They’re great stocks.
View Quote

@coregon
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 7:28:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I should have mine in a few more months when the ATF signs the F4.

Ive thought about tracking a Kate Moss stock down for it.
View Quote

Personally would not pay the premium for the Kate Moss one when the minimalist plus is a better stock. Charging handle can run into the hump on the KM and the QD swivel holes aren't steel inserts.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 10:17:30 PM EDT
[#12]
I think the Kate moss looks good and all but I felt like the buttpad design was not great. Much preferred the tele folder, haven’t had a chance to use the minimalist stocks but the pad design looks like it would work much better
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 8:57:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I think the Kate moss looks good and all but I felt like the buttpad design was not great. Much preferred the tele folder, haven’t had a chance to use the minimalist stocks but the pad design looks like it would work much better
View Quote

i messed around with the minimalist and I think it serves the purpose really well. It's not as comfy as a full size stock by a good bit, but for me a rattler is more of an often carried, seldom shot gun than it is something to spend all day plinking with at the range.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 9:48:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

@coregon
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They’re great stocks.

@coregon

We still ship them regularly.  Looks like there is another big batch slated to ship in May.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 2:59:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

We still ship them regularly.  Looks like there is another big batch slated to ship in May.
View Quote

Woo hoo! thank you
Link Posted: 4/22/2022 9:35:10 PM EDT
[#16]
ive had an 11.5" barrel on backorder from the sig site for like almost 2 years now. Are they actually fulfilling direct backorders?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top