Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2022 5:41:38 PM EDT
Anyone know where to pick up a non-NATO Green AUG at the moment?  It seems like there are a ton of whites and muds, but not many greens, and when the  greens are for sale, the price seems to be higher than white or mud, which doesn't make logical sense.  
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 5:57:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Dealer price on them is all the same regardless of color or magazine type.
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 6:19:44 PM EDT
[#2]
You must not be looking too hard, I counted at least ten on the first page of Gunbroker. Most were cheaper than the white/mud.
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 7:49:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You must not be looking too hard, I counted at least ten on the first page of Gunbroker. Most were cheaper than the white/mud.
View Quote
There seems to be a lot of green NATO stock versions, but I am not interested in a NATO stock AUG.  A lot of the tan rifles look green or have "green" in the description because they come with a green AUG mag.  The two green rifles I did see on the first page are $1,971.00 each.  Seems like there should be some in the $1,799-1,849 range.
Link Posted: 6/16/2022 9:46:58 PM EDT
[#4]
@EagleArmsHBAR

Ordered one yesterday. Still in stock today and green is cheaper than the other colors left.

https://www.bereli.com/steyr-arms-aug-a3-m1-223-rem-5-56-semi-automatic-ar-15-rifle-w-extended-rail/

I used a code and got it for $1660

I cannot remember it but it was only $39 off. Best price I’ve seen in awhile.
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 7:07:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
@EagleArmsHBAR

Ordered one yesterday. Still in stock today and green is cheaper than the other colors left.

https://www.bereli.com/steyr-arms-aug-a3-m1-223-rem-5-56-semi-automatic-ar-15-rifle-w-extended-rail/

I cannot remember it but it was only $39 off. Best price I've seen in awhile.
View Quote

You're awesome.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 10:01:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You're awesome.  Thanks!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@EagleArmsHBAR

I cannot remember it but it was only $39 off. Best price I've seen in awhile.

You're awesome.  Thanks!

No problem!
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 11:22:35 AM EDT
[#7]
I have never heard of that company we ordered from.  I hope they are not a scam website.  We'll see.

Any ideas how many mags it ships with?  
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 6:58:01 PM EDT
[#8]
My NATO AUG shipped with one mag. I imagine the standards are the same.
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 9:28:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Should be one mag. I called them to get their FFL email address and the lady picked up on the first ring and was great to deal with.

I’ll update when mine arrives.
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 9:31:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I have never heard of that company we ordered from.  I hope they are not a scam website.  We'll see.

View Quote

I got my non-NATO green AUG from them, they were really good to deal with and had the best price.  Definitely not a scam
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 9:46:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

One mag.

I got mine from that company as well. They shipped a little slower than I am used to, but they got it here with no issues.
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 10:55:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Steyr does big shipments. Just wait for one to drop and they will be everywhere at a good price. Prices will go up till the next drops
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 12:51:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 9:51:23 AM EDT
[#14]
I'm glad to hear this place is legit.  Now I just need a 20" barrel cheap. Any ideas?
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 5:59:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I got my non-NATO green AUG from them, they were really good to deal with and had the best price.  Definitely not a scam
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same here.
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 6:54:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I'm glad to hear this place is legit.  Now I just need a 20" barrel cheap. Any ideas?
View Quote

Now I'd LOVE to get a link to a deal on one of those...
Link Posted: 6/19/2022 3:07:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

This!

I haven’t looked much but the only ones I’ve seen were $1,000-$1,400. It makes more sense to buy a complete 20” rifle.
Link Posted: 6/19/2022 5:34:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Saw one on the EE for 800, I think, but black foregrip.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 10:47:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Picked mine up yesterday. Looks good but it appears Steyr dropped the T marks from the upper rail.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 10:50:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 7:13:16 AM EDT
[#21]
I shot mine last weekend and it has the heaviest trigger I have ever felt on a rifle.  I had two AUG M1s before Covid and they were fine, and my Tavor trigger doesn't bother me either, so it is not just a bullpup thing.  After slow firing 60 rounds my hand actually was kind of sore and that doesn't make sense.  Is there anything I can do to reduce the heaviness of it?  The long pull isn't the issue, but it is just heavy as fuck.

Link Posted: 6/30/2022 7:50:54 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I shot mine last weekend and it has the heaviest trigger I have ever felt on a rifle.  I had two AUG M1s before Covid and they were fine, and my Tavor trigger doesn't bother me either, so it is not just a bullpup thing.  After slow firing 60 rounds my hand actually was kind of sore and that doesn't make sense.  Is there anything I can do to reduce the heaviness of it?  The long pull isn't the issue, but it is just heavy as fuck.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/298/BA2ABD0B-5961-4BDB-B997-63FFA9906A9E-2434672.jpg
View Quote

2020 Precision sear is the answer you seek. Ratworx has them for about $100.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top