Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/1/2023 1:56:03 AM EDT
I already have one, need a second for another can.

I really wish DA would make more accessory’s…

Link Posted: 6/1/2023 8:43:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Watch the EE under nfa. There are some 451s up now.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 11:16:28 AM EDT
[#2]
this is from the xeno thread a day or two ago:

Quoted:
I'm not really tracking accessory shipments right now, but I have heard there are some on the way.  They'll sell fast, though.  Make sure you're on a wait list with a major dealer.  If you have a LGS you support, then have your guy watching RSR.
View Quote

not knowing how long i have to wait, i decided to nab the LMT one off modern warriors. id still rather have the DA455. hopefully they stock sooner than later. id suggest getting on some in stock notification lists.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 4:04:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Watch the EE under nfa.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/1/2023 5:22:19 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a DA428 I bought when I purchased mine.. I won’t be using it for a few months if someone needs it
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 6:45:14 PM EDT
[#5]
The same place the 1/2x28 Wee brakes and LMT Ion’s are.

I’m switching some stuff to Rearden mounts.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 11:00:44 PM EDT
[#6]
DA doesn't have anything
I'm still waiting on the wrenches that were supposed to come with my wolf man. I emailed their CS back in January and still nothing.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 11:25:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
DA doesn't have anything
I'm still waiting on the wrenches that were supposed to come with my wolf man. I emailed their CS back in January and still nothing.
View Quote

I'm waiting on an end cap tool that was supposed to come with mine. Been over a year now. Also waiting about 5 months for Asylum swag.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 12:44:39 AM EDT
[#8]

Wow dead air sounds like Mopar

I've been trying to figure out what mount bsystem to use on my yhm r9 and hybrid 46 and turbo t2

And was looking at the xeno system

Guess I hold off now
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 1:13:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I'm waiting on an end cap tool that was supposed to come with mine. Been over a year now. Also waiting about 5 months for Asylum swag.
View Quote

#metoo

Emailed and called about my missing end cap tool with my rain check number for my Wolfman probably 2 years ago. Never heard anything back.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 7:43:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

#metoo

Emailed and called about my missing end cap tool with my rain check number for my Wolfman probably 2 years ago. Never heard anything back.
View Quote

Wow-that really sucks to hear.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 7:45:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Never got my Wolfman end cap tool that was missing as well. Gave up the idea of ever getting it after 2 emails went unanswered.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 8:09:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Never got my Wolfman end cap tool that was missing as well. Gave up the idea of ever getting it after 2 emails went unanswered.
View Quote

So much for DA's customer service. Maybe my next can should be from Griffin.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 11:28:05 AM EDT
[#13]
I sent them an email earlier this week and never heard back as well.

my sierra 5 was just approved today, but i think im done buying DA cans.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 7:10:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Thanks for the reminder to register for asylum
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 8:34:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

That’s dissapointing to hear. In 2019-2020, dead air was the industry darling, everyone seemed to sing their praises. They have definitely had a hard time keeping up production on support parts and accessories
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 9:17:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

With the holiday and people being behind, our guys are a little behind.  To be fair, if you were asking about when accessories are going to be in stock, our CS aren't going to tell you that anyway.  They're not dialed into the supply chain as we're transitioning to handling all of our accessories ourselves.  We have our own building, but it takes a while to get everything on hand so plan on a few more months of things showing up and selling out.  We've actually dug out of a serious backorder on several items, so don't think that nothing is moving.  We're dropping a lot of cash on inventory, because if you think you're done with it, just imagine how we feel.  This is why we've taken over the reigns on this.  

To answer the OPs comments, we actually have some DA455s in transit.  It might take a week or two to move through distribution channels, so keep an eye out.

Todd Magee
Dead Air Engineering
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 9:45:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

With the holiday and people being behind, our guys are a little behind.  To be fair, if you were asking about when accessories are going to be in stock, our CS aren't going to tell you that anyway.  They're not dialed into the supply chain as we're transitioning to handling all of our accessories ourselves.  We have our own building, but it takes a while to get everything on hand so plan on a few more months of things showing up and selling out.  We've actually dug out of a serious backorder on several items, so don't think that nothing is moving.  We're dropping a lot of cash on inventory, because if you think you're done with it, just imagine how we feel.  This is why we've taken over the reigns on this.  

To answer the OPs comments, we actually have some DA455s in transit.  It might take a week or two to move through distribution channels, so keep an eye out.

Todd Magee
Dead Air Engineering
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/2/2023 11:03:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Thank you Todd! I appreciate it.
Link Posted: 6/3/2023 12:13:40 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Todd Magee
Dead Air Engineering
View Quote

Totally get the holiday backlog.

But waiting over a year for an end cap tool that was promised more than once isn't due to the holiday. The Asylum stuff, yeah it's freebie stuff but 5 months is a long time.

Love your cans but the CS isn't where it needs to be IMHO. Good news on the 455's though, I need 2.
Link Posted: 6/3/2023 6:53:16 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

... we're transitioning to handling all of our accessories ourselves.  We have our own building, but it takes a while to get everything on hand so plan on a few more months of things showing up and selling out.  We've actually dug out of a serious backorder on several items, so don't think that nothing is moving.  We're dropping a lot of cash on inventory, because if you think you're done with it, just imagine how we feel.  This is why we've taken over the reigns on this.
View Quote
I'm glad to see that you guys are realizing there is a problem here and are taking steps to improve.

I agree with the other posters that it is frustrating when suppressor flexibility was a big part of the purchasing decision but then the accessories that facilitate that flexibility are feast or famine.

I really like DA products. I want to stay in the asylum.
Link Posted: 6/3/2023 10:07:20 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

But waiting over a year for an end cap tool that was promised more than once isn't due to the holiday. The Asylum stuff, yeah it's freebie stuff but 5 months is a long time.

Love your cans but the CS isn't where it needs to be IMHO. Good news on the 455's though, I need 2.
View Quote

I agree. People waiting over 6 months to a year for stuff that should have came with their new suppressor from the start is pretty ridiculous and using holiday sales/backlog excuse isn't really going to cut it. The free stuff should take a back seat, but yet I got my free stuff first.
I got my asylum swag just recently, but yet I am still waiting for my wrenches that never were in the box with my wolfman. I have been making due with an old castle nut wrench for now, but would be really nice to have the actual tools that should have came with it.
Link Posted: 6/3/2023 11:10:51 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I agree. People waiting over 6 months to a year for stuff that should have came with their new suppressor from the start is pretty ridiculous and using holiday sales/backlog excuse isn't really going to cut it. The free stuff should take a back seat, but yet I got my free stuff first.
I got my asylum swag just recently, but yet I am still waiting for my wrenches that never were in the box with my wolfman. I have been making due with an old castle nut wrench for now, but would be really nice to have the actual tools that should have came with it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@Mav3rick

Are you referring to the TL pack, with the TL 1 and TL 2 wrenches?
Link Posted: 6/3/2023 11:24:18 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

@Mav3rick

Are you referring to the TL pack, with the TL 1 and TL 2 wrenches?
View Quote

yes
Link Posted: 6/3/2023 11:27:52 AM EDT
[#24]
@Mav3rick

PM me your address, I have a spare set
Link Posted: 6/3/2023 12:10:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
@Mav3rick

PM me your address, I have a spare set
View Quote

Sweet! Thank you! PMing you now!
Link Posted: 6/3/2023 3:41:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Todd Magee
Dead Air Engineering
View Quote

Thank you for the reply Todd
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 4:24:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Grabagun has them in stock right now
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top