Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/27/2022 12:36:31 PM EDT
Filed the form 1 to SBR my Scorpion and I'm undecided on what stock to use. It's the 7.7 barrel and will run suppressed the majority of the time. Fold or not? Zhukov or tube or something else? So many choices. Pics would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 12:55:21 PM EDT
[#1]
The OEM one is hard to beat..
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 3:53:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 7:10:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I like my Zhukov.
View Quote

Same here. My EVO-3 is FDE in color. Bought a black Zhukov, taped it off and cerakoted most it FDE to match leaving underlying frame black. Looks great
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 7:37:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Original CZ or ACR stock (with Haga adapter) are GTG.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 10:30:56 PM EDT
[#5]
A3 tactical has some great options.

https://a3tactical.com/search-by-firearm/cz-scorpion/
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 10:19:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
A3 tactical has some great options.

https://a3tactical.com/search-by-firearm/cz-scorpion/
View Quote

I have factory stock online and was pretty happy
Until I saw the a3 tactical page
They have some solid looking choices
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 12:08:03 AM EDT
[#7]
I went with Zhukov and really like it. Also look awesome.
Link Posted: 12/6/2022 10:39:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Love the factory, but don’t sleep on Lage Mfg either

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 12:36:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Another vote for Lage here..

Link Posted: 12/18/2022 10:54:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Sig MCX stock looks good too

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 11:12:41 PM EDT
[#11]
The lage is rock solid.
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 11:30:33 PM EDT
[#12]
UMP with A3 adapter is mighty nice.

"9mm UMP @ Home"

I have the factory as well, just not a huge fan.
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 11:32:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

"9mm UMP @ Home"
View Quote

I was looking at the UMP style stock, damn that's pricey. Lage seems to be affordable and is decent from what I hear despite being a Polymer Stock

I kind of wanted to turn a FM-15 Upper into some bastardized G36/UMPish Hybrid
Link Posted: 12/19/2022 7:55:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I was looking at the UMP style stock, damn that's pricey. Lage seems to be affordable and is decent from what I hear despite being a Polymer Stock

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"9mm UMP @ Home"

UMP Stock isn't terrible:

https://armsunlimited.com/heckler-koch-hk-mp5k/sp5k/ump-folding-stock/

HBI Adaptor:

https://hbindustries.net/store/shop/cz-scorpion-evo-sbt-folding-brace-and-adapter/

A3 Tactical makes the one I used, doesn't appear to be in stock right now. If you use the A3 Tactical adapter with the UMP (vs B&T), you have to file the push button to fit the locking slot (the UMP stock has larger button, easy work with a needle file - just takes time and check fit often)

HBI is probably better, its aluminum vs polymer.

Link Posted: 12/19/2022 11:05:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

UMP Stock isn't terrible:

https://armsunlimited.com/heckler-koch-hk-mp5k/sp5k/ump-folding-stock/

HBI Adaptor:

https://hbindustries.net/store/shop/cz-scorpion-evo-sbt-folding-brace-and-adapter/

A3 Tactical makes the one I used, doesn't appear to be in stock right now. If you use the A3 Tactical adapter with the UMP (vs B&T), you have to file the push button to fit the locking slot (the UMP stock has larger button, easy work with a needle file - just takes time and check fit often)

HBI is probably better, its aluminum vs polymer.

View Quote

I have the folding SBT brace in that link. If I'm understanding right, I can get the UMP stock and do a little filing and mate it to the SBT adapter?
Link Posted: 12/25/2022 12:13:41 AM EDT
[#16]
I have the zhukov on mine. While it looks cool,  I'm having a hard time getting a good cheek weld with the iron sights. Im having to really jam my cheek into the stock to get a good sight picture. Wondering if the oem stock would fix that
Link Posted: 12/25/2022 9:09:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I have the zhukov on mine. While it looks cool,  I'm having a hard time getting a good cheek weld with the iron sights. Im having to really jam my cheek into the stock to get a good sight picture. Wondering if the oem stock would fix that
View Quote

There is no problem using the factory iron sights with the factory folding stock.
Link Posted: 12/25/2022 10:19:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 12/25/2022 10:32:39 PM EDT
[#19]
I went with a HB 1913 stock adapter, Sig low profile tube and MFT BATTLELINK aluminum minimalist stock. Great cheek weld using the 510 or MagPul flip up's, folds to the left and locks tight.

I like it!

And before it is said... Yes the handstop is on backwards, I hook it with my index finger and grip the guard with other fingers and thumb

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 11:16:43 AM EDT
[#20]
For a classic S1, it’s to beat the look and functionality of the old-school (not the new production) OEM.
Link Posted: 12/31/2022 5:25:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Looks like the UMP stock and SB Tactical adapter win for now. I may pick up some other options if I run across them. Thanks for all the suggestions.

Link Posted: 1/2/2023 7:44:29 PM EDT
[#22]
The ACR stock is nice and looks really good on the CZ or pretty much any other SBR
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top