Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/21/2019 7:59:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The old book below discussed this:
That book talked about how Ciener was credited with making the first effective UZI suppressor.  Again, back when subsonic 9mm wasn't common.  He did this by using a long barrel ported it in front of the trunion to get it down to subsonic velocities.
View Quote
I have that barrel/can.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/21/2019 8:18:03 PM EDT
[#2]
That’s really cool. Wonder if any custom shops would still do a integral Uzi barrel?
Link Posted: 5/23/2019 3:40:17 PM EDT
[#3]
I already posted to this thread but I got a pic of little mans new  favorite sub gun

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/23/2019 3:59:40 PM EDT
[#4]
^that is awesome man!

I gotta ask....where do you find skinny jeans for a toddler?!
Link Posted: 5/23/2019 4:08:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
^that is awesome man!

I gotta ask....where do you find skinny jeans for a toddler?!
View Quote
Not skinny jeans , they are just stretchy pants made to look like jeans.
Link Posted: 5/24/2019 11:19:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I already posted to this thread but I got a pic of little mans new  favorite sub gun

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/275279/3DEA0A37-033D-47A2-8832-32880871C683_jpeg-955501.JPG
View Quote
Wish my FFL/SOT operated out of a shop like that where I could make visits.
Link Posted: 5/24/2019 12:23:14 PM EDT
[#7]
MP40 would be my fave just for the historical aspect and it really is easy to shoot.

Honorably mention would be the MP5 and UZI full size.

I have not shot the Swed K , but have shot a number of old style rigs and many modern ones and I always fall back to the MP40.
Link Posted: 5/25/2019 9:29:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
MP40 would be my fave just for the historical aspect and it really is easy to shoot.

Honorably mention would be the MP5 and UZI full size.

I have not shot the Swed K , but have shot a number of old style rigs and many modern ones and I always fall back to the MP40.
View Quote
Have you ever tried a MP41? That is the wooden stocked version of the MP40. I am not a big fan of the under folding stock. Especially where the MP40 seems to loosen up with use. The MP41 isn't as iconic as the MP40, but is more user friendly.

Scott
Link Posted: 5/28/2019 9:23:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Surprised at how many m45 fans there are here. The K has always been my favorite - smooth, easy shooting, accurate, reliable. Parts were reasonably cheap 15 years ago, but probably not so much these days.

I'd have one if I could swing it.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top