Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/1/2018 8:17:45 AM EDT
I got a hankering for the Zenith Mke Z-5p Sb Classic (pistols with a brace).  I had one on my Buds Guns wish-list for the longest time (and it's now out of stock of course) and I can't locate one anywhere to include Gunbroker.  What gives, are they just delayed production, import issues, Turkish Holiday (which it is today, their Republic Day)???  Just curious if anybody else has heard anything. I was planning on Christmas, but if not, hopefully as my return-from-Afghanistan gift to myself at the end of April.

ROCK6
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 1:57:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Import cycles bud.

Last I checked I was told late October 2018 for more guns.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 9:52:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Import cycles bud.

Last I checked I was told late October 2018 for more guns.
View Quote
Yeah, that's just what I figured...thanks for the confirmation.  I'll just have to keep an eye on in-stock notifications!

ROCK6
Link Posted: 10/31/2018 2:12:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Turkish Holiday (which it is today, their Republic Day)???
View Quote
Expect a long Turkish holiday...

Trump crossed the great sea to pledge fealty to the leadership of al Qaeda, grip the orb, do the sword dance, and deliver the secret intelligence via fall guy J. Kush. He took the necklace and became their property, just like those American Presidents who preceded him.

Now we see a rift forming between the Gulf Terror Kingdoms and Turkey + the more civilized regional powers.

Expect less MP5s, Hi Powers, and Canik coming IN from Turkey, and more slaves headed OUT to Neom- to serve AQ financiers and bosses.

(The salaries are good though... and it is tax free...)
Link Posted: 10/31/2018 9:08:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, Neom will be test city for the NWO with robots, automation and control and you're correct about the need for workers (or slaves as presented), but since this isn't GD, back on topic,  I personally wouldn't give one red cent for a product made in a country run by Erdogan (moo slim b-hood buddy), including a Zenith, especially with other great options out there, YMMV.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 8:17:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 8:38:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I got a hankering for the Zenith Mke Z-5p Sb Classic (pistols with a brace).  I had one on my Buds Guns wish-list for the longest time (and it's now out of stock of course) and I can't locate one anywhere to include Gunbroker.  What gives, are they just delayed production, import issues, Turkish Holiday (which it is today, their Republic Day)???  Just curious if anybody else has heard anything. I was planning on Christmas, but if not, hopefully as my return-from-Afghanistan gift to myself at the end of April.

ROCK6
View Quote
From their Facebook page, just a matter of when.  But I have 2 zenith firearms, and don't regret spending my $$ on them.

My Z5RS

Link Posted: 11/3/2018 1:36:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

From their Facebook page, just a matter of when.  But I have 2 zenith firearms, and don't regret spending my $$ on them.
View Quote
Beautiful ZR5S!  Thanks for that update.  I'm still pretty locked on Zenith; from the few I've handled, they've been top-notch.  That Z-5P with brace just keeps calling to me!

ROCK6
Link Posted: 11/3/2018 11:48:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

That Z-5P with brace just keeps calling to me!

ROCK6
View Quote
SBR it.
Link Posted: 11/3/2018 10:14:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
SBR it.
View Quote
Not a good time...I assume you don't move every two to three years to other states, some you can't necessarily control for a career?  The eventual plan is to settle and go the SBR route, but not everybody's situation is ideal.  It's a lame-ass response when you have a myopic and narrow view.  Next time, simply don't contribute...thanks.

ROCK6
Link Posted: 11/5/2018 11:03:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Not a good time...I assume you don't move every two to three years to other states, some you can't necessarily control for a career?  The eventual plan is to settle and go the SBR route, but not everybody's situation is ideal.  It's a lame-ass response when you have a myopic and narrow view.  Next time, simply don't contribute...thanks.

ROCK6
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/5/2018 11:29:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

ROCK6
View Quote
Posts like this make all of us look like assholes. It’s unneccssary and even less valuable than the post that preceded it.
Link Posted: 11/5/2018 8:14:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 4:24:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

@ROCK6

Not a very pleasant response. Having a bad day ?

We all know the internet can be a awkward place to interpret fellow members responses.... but your highlighted comment was a pretty unnecessary response.

Respectfully, I don't exactly know how anyone here would fully grasp your current situation.

Please refrain from these kind of comments.

6) Attacking or insulting a member in an effort to elicit a negative response. You have the right to disagree, but please do so in a respectful manner. This rule also includes posting disparaging remarks about a member's family.

Enough said ?

Feel free to IM me if you disagree.
View Quote
@bfoosh06

Nope, having a great day...my only intent was that a comment to SBR something that wasn't even discussed was an unnecessary response (not attacking the poster, just the response); if I wanted to ask about SBRing a pistol I would go to the NFA section which is where those kinds of questions reside or should be directed.  There are numerous situations where SBRs just are not warranted, preferred, or convenient...and it was never part of the original question.  I admit, it was a harsh reply to an ignorant response...that said I never personally attacked Kalashnikev101, I just stand by my response that many have a myopic and narrow view of SBR/Arm-Brace situations and typically only have a single (or two-word) response that is neither constructive or informative.  So, for the harmony of the boards, my apologies to Kalashnikev101 if my response was overly harsh...my only request is to stick to the OP's (my) question and refrain from adding comments that are irrelevant.  If anything, at least ask why SBR isn't an option and direct the poster to the NFA board if interested.

ROCK6
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 8:56:54 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
SBR it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That Z-5P with brace just keeps calling to me!

ROCK6
SBR it.
With modern day pistol braces available the SBR route isn't needed for something that started it's life as a pistol or received. Started it's life as a rifle, sure SBR it.
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 10:40:51 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

With modern day pistol braces available the SBR route isn't needed for something that started it's life as a pistol or received. Started it's life as a rifle, sure SBR it.
View Quote
I don't want to side-bar my on OP, but I'm torn on this.  There is a good reason for SBRs if they fit your life's situation.  Current arm braces are pushing the SBR-envelop (which I think is a good thing), but while neither NFA items or ATF stances are ever a sure bet, having an SBR is likely a better legally-protected option.  Still, I find some braces convincing enough to know which "pistols" I plan to SBR first.  The Zenith model I'm looking at would likely be fine with the SB brace, but going the SBR route opens more options like a front grip or a more proper LOP stock.  I'm currently not looking at or planning to SBR anything (well, my UZI will be first, eventually), but the braces give more options for many in delicate or simply unfeasible situations than going SBR.  Options are always good and it's good to see the number of braced-pistols that can be obtained without going down the NFA road.

ROCK6
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 5:03:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 5:12:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

ROCK6
View Quote
I moved all the time in the mil and never a problem but its prob too hard for some people
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 8:28:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I moved all the time in the mil and never a problem but its prob too hard for some people
View Quote
Two of my moves, I was deployed...not easy anyway you look at it. Fortunately, only one state (at the time) wasn't NFA friendly which adds another challenge, but much of that depends on your background and likely work locations.  I was just very reluctant to go NFA.  Things have changed, so moving isn't unpredictable anymore and I'll give more attention to NFA items.  In the meantime, braced pistols are easier obtain when you're constantly back and forth overseas...

ROCK6
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 1:29:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
https://image.ibb.co/nLHwQ0/image.png

My Z5RS
https://image.ibb.co/cWhwQ0/image.jpg
https://image.ibb.co/dWt350/image.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ROCK6
https://image.ibb.co/nLHwQ0/image.png

My Z5RS
https://image.ibb.co/cWhwQ0/image.jpg
https://image.ibb.co/dWt350/image.jpg
Just like mine, except for the color
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top