Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/16/2023 1:07:46 PM EDT
I don't see many of these rifles with optics.  What are people using on them?
Link Posted: 4/16/2023 1:22:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/16/2023 1:32:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Intended purpose of rifle?
View Quote
Fun.  Shooting at steel gongs from 100Y up to ~500Y.

Already had it in my head for LPVO, but I rarely see pics of this rifle out there with anything but a red dot on it.
Link Posted: 4/16/2023 1:52:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/16/2023 1:56:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/16/2023 1:58:40 PM EDT
[#5]
The APC has a certain “look” to me…it’s either Elcan, ACOG or Aimpoint (with magnifier if you need it) …

LPVOs just look off and throws off it’s balance. Just my 2 cents …
Link Posted: 4/16/2023 3:22:44 PM EDT
[#6]
You're gunna need a pretty low mount with the factory folder. That's why I went with an ACR stock. I'd like to get that B&T MBT stock though. I've just got a T1 on mine right now, but mostly cause I've only got the 8.7",
Link Posted: 4/16/2023 4:19:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
You're gunna need a pretty low mount with the factory folder. That's why I went with an ACR stock. I'd like to get that B&T MBT stock though. I've just got a T1 on mine right now, but mostly cause I've only got the 8.7",
View Quote
Mine has the B&T MBT stock.  
Link Posted: 4/16/2023 4:48:09 PM EDT
[#8]
TA33 w/RMR or Holosun 507C piggy backed would be my choice.

I dislike a straight up RDS due to astigmatism and LPVOs tend to add weight I’d rather not have. They’re all good, viable options though.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 1:11:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The APC has a certain “look” to me…it’s either Elcan, ACOG or Aimpoint (with magnifier if you need it) …

LPVOs just look off and throws off it’s balance. Just my 2 cents …
View Quote

Agreed
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top