Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2018 6:58:18 PM EDT
I’m looking to buy a RR Uzi. What does everyone think a realistic selling price is? I see several vector full size guns listed in the 14k to 15k range but they all seem to be sitting. I’ve had two guys offer me their Vector full size for 12k and 12.5k which makes me question whether that range is realistic or if I just happened to run across two really good offers. Also missed another at 12.5k. Timing was bad with the first guy (I had just started looking and wasn’t quite ready to buy, unfortunately). As far as the other, he flaked out (fortunately before cash changed hands).
Link Posted: 4/12/2018 9:42:34 PM EDT
[#1]
If you can get a good condition Vector Uzi for 12-12.5k jump on it. That's below market value at the moment and what I would consider a good deal.
Link Posted: 4/13/2018 8:44:01 PM EDT
[#2]
FWIW- I was offered $13K cash in my hand from a Dealer (it's on a form 4 now) for my NIB Group/Vector UZI. He sells them at $14.5-15K and has none in inventory.
Link Posted: 4/15/2018 10:44:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you can get a good condition Vector Uzi for 12-12.5k jump on it. That's below market value at the moment and what I would consider a good deal.
View Quote
this
Link Posted: 4/15/2018 4:25:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the input guys. Keep it coming! I also appreciate hearing what dealers have offered and/or recent sale prices. That really helps me Get a better handle on pricing.
Link Posted: 4/16/2018 10:16:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Has anyone heard of uzi’s converted by small arms weaponry out of Nashville TN? I am looking at a RR full size that’s super clean. It is a converted model A. The receiver is the registered part. Has anyone heard Of small arms weaponry? Were they known to do good conversions?

Thanks for the input.
Link Posted: 4/16/2018 10:55:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Has anyone heard of uzi's converted by small arms weaponry out of Nashville TN? I am looking at a RR full size that's super clean. It is a converted model A. The receiver is the registered part. Has anyone heard Of small arms weaponry? Were they known to do good conversions?

Thanks for the input.
View Quote
I would stick with a Vector.

There a some short cuts some dealers did, you need the restricter ring removed, the blocking bar removed and the grip pins moded on a mod A
Link Posted: 4/17/2018 3:53:12 AM EDT
[#7]
I would go for it, if it didnt have a slotted bolt. Everything is an easy fix except the blocking bar....
Link Posted: 4/17/2018 4:38:53 AM EDT
[#8]
The market is not $14K-$15K, the market is $12K-$13K.

Every one I see listed above $14K sits. Look at Rueben Mendiola's inventory, all his $15.5K Uzis are sitting and they are all refinished. Look at Frank Goepfert, he has several that are not selling at $14K. Check Gunbroker, several there are sitting.

I just bought a Group Industries (pre-Vector) born as an SMG, not a conversion, last week for $12.5K. The seller himself said that the market is soft right now. It arrives at my dealer tomorrow.

I would not pay above $12.5K unless it is newly refinished and "gone through", or includes the original box and docs, or comes with a ton of accessories. If it is a conversion with a blocking bar I wouldn't go above $10.5K... come to think of it I would not buy that at all. If it is a registered bolt gun I would not go above $10.5K
Link Posted: 4/17/2018 8:55:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The market is not $14K-$15K, the market is $12K-$13K.

Every one I see listed above $14K sits. Look at Rueben Mendiola's inventory, all his $15.5K Uzis are sitting and they are all refinished. Look at Frank Goepfert, he has several that are not selling at $14K. Check Gunbroker, several there are sitting.

I just bought a Group Industries (pre-Vector) born as an SMG, not a conversion, last week for $12.5K. The seller himself said that the market is soft right now. It arrives at my dealer tomorrow.

I would not pay above $12.5K unless it is newly refinished and "gone through", or includes the original box and docs, or comes with a ton of accessories. If it is a conversion with a blocking bar I wouldn't go above $10.5K... come to think of it I would not buy that at all. If it is a registered bolt gun I would not go above $10.5K
View Quote
Thank you very much for this info. Glad to hear you got a group gun for 12.5k. Congrats on the new gun! That is right in line with a couple of the offers I have gotten recently. Your last paragraph sums up my thoughts on what I am willing to pay.
Link Posted: 4/18/2018 11:02:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Glad I could help! That being said, buy one quick. The market fluctuates (as you know) and one public sale to one uninformed buyer emboldens everyone else to jack up their prices saying "did you see that one on Gunbroker yesterday that went for $xxxxx, that means MINE is worth $xxxxxx".

I saw mine today and filled out the Form-4 that will mail tomorrow. I am very happy with my purchase!
Link Posted: 4/20/2018 2:31:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Glad I could help! That being said, buy one quick. The market fluctuates (as you know) and one public sale to one uninformed buyer emboldens everyone else to jack up their prices saying "did you see that one on Gunbroker yesterday that went for $xxxxx, that means MINE is worth $xxxxxx".

I saw mine today and filled out the Form-4 that will mail tomorrow. I am very happy with my purchase!
View Quote
Thanks again. I am intently looking and casting a wide net. Hopefully I will find the right gun sooner rather than later.

Glad you are happy with yours!
Link Posted: 6/11/2018 1:26:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Guys just wanted to update this thread to say that I agreed to buy a Vector Uzi over the weekend. Thank you very much for all the help that was given in this thread.
Link Posted: 6/11/2018 1:36:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Earlier this year I had a full size RR Vector listed at $12.5K on Sturm for about 3 months before it sold.  Sold two Vector Mini UZI's for $16K each.
Link Posted: 6/11/2018 1:39:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Guys just wanted to update this thread to say that I agreed to buy a Vector Uzi over the weekend. Thank you very much for all the help that was given in this thread.
View Quote
What did you pay if you don’t mind sharing?
Link Posted: 6/13/2018 3:44:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

What did you pay if you don’t mind sharing?
View Quote
I got a clean example of a Vector uzi with mags and other accessories for $12,500. I am happy with the deal. The accessories added a bit of extra value.
Link Posted: 6/13/2018 6:33:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Thanks for the reply. I think you did very well on the price, I would be very happy with that price if I was you. I know I would be.
Link Posted: 6/15/2018 4:20:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Thanks for the reply. I think you did very well on the price, I would be very happy with that price if I was you. I know I would be.
View Quote
No problem. I definitely am happy! Now the long wait...
Link Posted: 6/17/2018 9:33:25 PM EDT
[#18]
I just paid $12k for a RR IMI Model A.
Link Posted: 6/27/2018 9:27:50 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/27/2018 11:10:58 AM EDT
[#20]
I see a ton of Uzis sitting at 12-13k. I think the bubble has bursted with Uzis. There not climbing at all. Very flat. Imho hold out for one in the 10-11k price range. They come up. Do your Due diligence and be patient.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top