Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 153
Link Posted: 6/16/2020 9:43:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: esstac-] [#1]
Originally Posted By Hott_Seeds:
you fellas that are running Esstac Kywis for pistol/AR, how are you attaching it to your molle belts? I havent gotten my molle belt in yet, but i ran them with the WTFix strips on a EDC gun belt. the mag carrier was kind of loose on my belt.

is there something a little more rigid? i dont want any slop between the belt and the mag carriers.
View Quote

Malice clips, thick and chonky but for the mini pals webbing on those belts offers more rigidity.
Link Posted: 6/16/2020 11:02:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By esstac-:

Malice clips, thick and chonky but for the mini pals webbing on those belts offers more rigidity.
View Quote

thanks, i'll try those out
Link Posted: 6/16/2020 11:41:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I am running these on everything. need to order more.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:42:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JSchell1309] [#4]
Originally Posted By Hott_Seeds:
you fellas that are running Esstac Kywis for pistol/AR, how are you attaching it to your molle belts? I havent gotten my molle belt in yet, but i ran them with the WTFix strips on a EDC gun belt. the mag carrier was kind of loose on my belt.

is there something a little more rigid? i dont want any slop between the belt and the mag carriers.
View Quote

I know it was recommended in here before, but I never did see a breakdown on exactly how best to use it.. but here it goes. Velcro One-Wrap is an excellent method to mount Kywi pouches into 2 piece velcro gun belts. This will be an image heavy post. Sorry for that.

Here is the one wrap I bought off amazon. It's 1.5" wide by 30 ft long. Plenty for house projects too.

In order to fit through they kywi webbing on the back, you will need to cut the wrap down from 1.5" to roughly 1.1" to 1.2" for a nice snug fit. Then you can cut them to about 6.5" long and I cut the corners off to give them a decent chamfer to help feed through the loops. I then stick a small ruler or popsicle stick through the webbing to help feed the wrap through it.

Pay attention to which direction you want the hook and loop facing. Most gun belts with the hook on the outer belt so you will want to thread these through the Kywis with the loop facing outwards. (Eagle Operator belt is opposite of this).

Here is what they look like before they go on the belt. Pretty simple.

Place the pouch where you want it on the belt. I then take the bottom wrap tabs and fold them up and press the velcro together with the belt. I also like to leave them a little long to tuck the top of this flap behind the pouch.

Then pull the top tight and fold over the bottom wrap. I pull a lot of tension on this top tab as I fold it down and press the velcro together. This makes them very tight on the belt.

That's it. These are pretty damn secure as is on the outer belt. Once you place the whole outer belt on the inner and sandwich all the velcro, it is incredibly strong. You can shake the shit out of them, they aren't going anywhere.

I did this method with the double pistol gap, single 5.56, and the STOMP med pouch as well. Very happy with how this method works.

I like it even more since the one wrap doesn't interrupt the outer belt to inner belt interface. There is no discontinuous amount of velcro, it all sticks together and holds even stronger.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 4:14:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Fantastic. I have the Ronin TF Belt and use the MALICE. I have a roll of the one wrap. I am definitely going to give this a go.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 4:37:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Medicin3Man:
Fantastic. I have the Ronin TF Belt and use the MALICE. I have a roll of the one wrap. I am definitely going to give this a go.
View Quote

Thanks. Like I said, it was suggested in here multiple times but just never explained. I think even Esstac themselves recommended this method.

I swapped to the Eagle Operators belt that has Molle on it. I still don't even bother with the molle, and still use this method on the molle belt. They are quick and easy to place exactly where you want. Want to swap the 5.56 for a single 7.62? Easy, no pain in the ass malice clips and threading through molle.

Also nice since you are not tied to the molle spacing. I have mine setup on a "half way" point over the molle on the belt and like them there.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 5:45:20 PM EDT
[#7]
I use the plastic esstac keepers, but I think I am going to go to that velcro, thats the ticket I think.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 5:49:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By JSchell1309:
Snip
View Quote

Great Idea, and Ive been wanting to upgrade my belt some.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 9:53:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NeedsMoreMausers] [#9]
Alright guys, finally got everything together. Pretty Similar to alot of other setups, but as my first one I thought I'd keep it simple.

Biggest difference is likely the belt itself, a Raptor Tactical Odin MkIII belt in coyote with a variety of RG items:

-Raptor Tactical Odin MkIII (3-Gun Stiffness), Coyote
-Esstac Kywi Double pistol-gap , M81
-Esstac Kywi Single AR, M81
-TRex Arms Dump pouch, Ranger Green
-Live The Creed Responder IFAK, Ranger Green
-North American Rescue TQ Holder, ODG
-Safariland Mid-UBL/6360 via QLS fork, Tan & Black
-TRex Arms Thigh strap w/ secondary NAR TQ holder, Ranger green

Link Posted: 6/20/2020 5:45:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: jerz_subbie] [#10]
New setup, haven’t had a chance to get it out to the range yet, just some dry fire practice, but so far so good.

Primary purpose is range, 2-gun matches, bump in the night.

Condor LCS Cobra belt (yes, Condor. Surprisingly nice and only $70!)
Esstac Kywi pistol 3x (on the fence 3 vs 2)
Esstac Kywi shorty rifle x2
Maxpedition rolly-polly dump pouch
Safariland mid-drop
Kydex holster (testing out a few different holsters including ALS, new QLS)
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/20/2020 8:10:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Attachment Attached File

It was time for a new belt, so I figured I’d try the esstac 1.75”

Now just have to get everything swapped over
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 9:32:10 PM EDT
[#12]

Universal trainer.  Prefer to shoot AR and CZ but I like the option to use any pistol that will take an X300 and any long gun - ARs, AKs, FALs etc.
Link Posted: 6/21/2020 12:11:27 AM EDT
[#13]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By stoner01:
Originally Posted By JR12Valve:

Congrats on the belt!

I would highly recommend staging the cat with the strap back on the side of the windlass clip. Not something you want to have to manipulate should the need arise for a tq.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/hes_right_you_know-328.jpg

Yep. Done.
Link Posted: 6/21/2020 12:34:10 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By 5L33P3R:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/478727/DDCBEA09-0266-489D-9CD0-798155122D76_jpe-1469879.JPG

It was time for a new belt, so I figured I’d try the esstac 1.75”

Now just have to get everything swapped over
View Quote

I really liked my Esstac belt. Everything you need and nothing you don't. The kydex strip in the middle is really nice to make it super stiff. Enjoy man.
Link Posted: 6/21/2020 11:17:08 AM EDT
[#15]

I know it was recommended in here before, but I never did see a breakdown on exactly how best to use it.. but here it goes. Velcro One-Wrap is an excellent method to mount Kywi pouches into 2 piece velcro gun belts. [SNIP]

These are pretty damn secure as is on the outer belt. Once you place the whole outer belt on the inner and sandwich all the velcro, it is incredibly strong. You can shake the shit out of them, they aren't going anywhere.

I did this method with the double pistol gap, single 5.56, and the STOMP med pouch as well. Very happy with how this method works.

I like it even more since the one wrap doesn't interrupt the outer belt to inner belt interface. There is no discontinuous amount of velcro, it all sticks together and holds even stronger.
View Quote

I do this for all my pouches, but use the 1" width One-Wrap instead. Works great.
Link Posted: 6/21/2020 12:07:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By jerz_subbie:
New setup, haven’t had a chance to get it out to the range yet, just some dry fire practice, but so far so good.

Primary purpose is range, 2-gun matches, bump in the night.

Condor LCS Cobra belt (yes, Condor. Surprisingly nice and only $70!)
Esstac Kywi pistol 3x (on the fence 3 vs 2)
Esstac Kywi shorty rifle x2
Maxpedition rolly-polly dump pouch
Safariland mid-drop
Kydex holster (testing out a few different holsters including ALS, new QLS)
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/113818/7A85DC17-B2B1-40ED-AAF4-BB9CFB4ABD2F_jpe-1468811.JPG
View Quote

I like it. I did the same going with that Condor belt, but I also went with all Condor for the mag holders, IFAK and light holster (Safariland holster).

Building out belts is new to me, so I wanted to experiment with less expensive stuff first (Condor seems to have a decent rep in that segment) to see what I like, how I want it set up, etc.

Once I get my "system" down, Ill upgrade based on preferences and then put the Condor set up to either back up duty, or vehicle duty
Link Posted: 6/21/2020 12:45:14 PM EDT
[#17]
I’m glad to see I’m not the only one with a condor belt, I ordered this one a few days ago and I’ll start getting my mag holders soon. Blue force gear looks like the place for those.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 2:39:22 AM EDT
[#18]

I know it was recommended in here before, but I never did see a breakdown on exactly how best to use it.. but here it goes. Velcro One-Wrap is an excellent method to mount Kywi pouches into 2 piece velcro gun belts. This will be an image heavy post. Sorry for that.

Here is the one wrap I bought off amazon. It's 1.5" wide by 30 ft long. Plenty for house projects too.
https://i.imgur.com/kIiOAGQ.jpg

In order to fit through they kywi webbing on the back, you will need to cut the wrap down from 1.5" to roughly 1.1" to 1.2" for a nice snug fit. Then you can cut them to about 6.5" long and I cut the corners off to give them a decent chamfer to help feed through the loops. I then stick a small ruler or popsicle stick through the webbing to help feed the wrap through it.

Pay attention to which direction you want the hook and loop facing. Most gun belts with the hook on the outer belt so you will want to thread these through the Kywis with the loop facing outwards. (Eagle Operator belt is opposite of this).

https://i.imgur.com/RpLYCha.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/MGWc02P.jpg

Here is what they look like before they go on the belt. Pretty simple.

https://i.imgur.com/buZ7Fgs.jpg

Place the pouch where you want it on the belt. I then take the bottom wrap tabs and fold them up and press the velcro together with the belt. I also like to leave them a little long to tuck the top of this flap behind the pouch.

https://i.imgur.com/KJnoPSH.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/j0oROeJ.jpg

Then pull the top tight and fold over the bottom wrap. I pull a lot of tension on this top tab as I fold it down and press the velcro together. This makes them very tight on the belt.

https://i.imgur.com/4496lvv.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/bfzXod7.jpg

That's it. These are pretty damn secure as is on the outer belt. Once you place the whole outer belt on the inner and sandwich all the velcro, it is incredibly strong. You can shake the shit out of them, they aren't going anywhere.

View Quote

1. Very informative post. Great idea on mounting those.

2. You really hate fingernails, huh? Lol.
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 7:41:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 10:51:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 3:16:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JSchell1309] [#21]
Originally Posted By AIWB:

View All Quotes

@AIWB

Thanks man, I had all the pictures, it was just a few minutes to type it all out.

2. You really hate fingernails, huh? Lol.

Fucking hell haha. Yeaaaah, it's a bad nervous tick I am trying to kick the habit of. I bite my fingernails subconsciously and don't realize it until they are short. I noticed my toddler started doing it so I am doing my best to break the habit so I don't transfer it to him.
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 8:13:52 PM EDT
[#22]
AWS LAB belt and small blowout pouch
Esstac kywi mag pouches
TRex dump pouch, CAT TQ holder, thigh strap
DME custom holster
UBL and QLS
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 11:03:42 PM EDT
[#23]
What belt is this?

Link Posted: 6/24/2020 7:59:40 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By KennyW1983:
I’m glad to see I’m not the only one with a condor belt, I ordered this one a few days ago and I’ll start getting my mag holders soon. Blue force gear looks like the place for those.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/298946/5A313E19-4B2A-4238-BF66-0D8C8FBC25BD_png-1470697.JPG
View Quote

I've set up 2 of the condor lcs belts as loaners for matches and students in classes.

For the price I didnt mind hacking the one up to make it fit a child size waist.
Link Posted: 6/27/2020 3:52:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By WhiskersTheCat:

Esstac 1.75" belt
Esstac Kywi pouches 1x 556,1x (556 + 2x 9mm)
Esstac Med pouch
Safariland holster

BTW I'm retarded and the med pouch has a belt pass-through I missed when taking this picture.

So those Kywi belt loops aren't necessary on the med pouch.
View Quote

What does the back side of your esstac kywi pouches look like? How do they attach to the belt? They dont have pictures of the backsides of their products online.

I have a belt but im still lost.
Link Posted: 6/27/2020 8:14:20 PM EDT
[#26]

What does the back side of your esstac kywi pouches look like? How do they attach to the belt? They dont have pictures of the backsides of their products online.

I have a belt but im still lost.
View Quote

I don't like you anymore, you made me go look for myself to confirm andy website is turible on a phone

Click on a few different pouches and you'll find pics of the back.  Dbl gap and single short have back pics.  Once you've seen one you have seen them all!  They all have pals webbing on the rear and require a mounting system for your intended application.

Attaching to a belt?  What belt?  Pals/molle belt?  You will need a pals strap like malice clips or WTF straps.  Regular type belt?  One wrap velcro or our belt loops, malice clips also work here but a looser fit.
Link Posted: 6/28/2020 11:39:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bayrunner83] [#27]

I don't like you anymore, you made me go look for myself to confirm andy website is turible on a phone

Click on a few different pouches and you'll find pics of the back.  Dbl gap and single short have back pics.  Once you've seen one you have seen them all!  They all have pals webbing on the rear and require a mounting system for your intended application.

Attaching to a belt?  What belt?  Pals/molle belt?  You will need a pals strap like malice clips or WTF straps.  Regular type belt?  One wrap velcro or our belt loops, malice clips also work here but a looser fit.
View Quote

Would you look at that, they are right here in the thread.

I have the Condor cobra belt a few posts up. I guess it has the molle system. Ill look around some more for a back view, thanks.
Link Posted: 6/30/2020 6:15:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Changed things up a bit.

Decided to try the MHA from True North Concepts. I have to say, it's the best solution I've come across so far. I'm currently running the QLS at the lowest position on the MHA with a positive can't, which I find more comfortable for draws and re-holstering. Also, it completely removed the hot-spot that the UBL is notorious for having.

Running the Grave Solutions Teardrop to bring the leg strap down a bit, so as not to crush my nutsack. I saw True North came out with a similar product, but I like how you can adjust the angle of the Teardrop.

Also, huge shout-out to Soileater. The first one I bought was not working out with this belt. The SOE belt has loop lining... the Soileater BMTH comes standard with loop on the inside and hook on the ouside, so it wasn't ideal. My belt also doubles over its self for fit adjustment and it was almost impossible to get the CAT TQ in there with the standard design. I contacted him and he sent me a revised BMTH for my belt, added 1/4" length to the elastic and reversed the hook and loop positions. All at no charge. That is how to do customer service right. It now actually adds more functionality to my belt, giving me more loop real estate for attachment to the liner belt.

Still loving the Snake Eater Tactical Hypalon liner belt. SUPER thin, light and low profile.

Other than that, I'm waiting on my QVO Secondary holster to replace the Ragnarok. Not going into details as to why I made the decision to switch.

Enough rambling. I know it looks like everything is super close together in the photos, but once the belt is actually in a circle, everything is positioned perfectly.

Link Posted: 6/30/2020 6:58:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WhiskersTheCat] [#29]

I have the Condor cobra belt a few posts up. I guess it has the molle system. Ill look around some more for a back view, thanks.
View All Quotes

I'll be home in a few, I'll toss you an @ and take a picture.
Edit: actually I have one I Posted here

Link Posted: 6/30/2020 7:26:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 6/30/2020 7:27:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Seiran:
Since I apparently can't get any of the Instagram commandos to answer my question, I'll ask it here. Probably get better advice anyways....

What is the best belt option for a ridiculously skinny guy? We're talking 30"-32" waist line.
View Quote

I'm sure a bunch of stuff works. I'm the same waist size and Esstac works great for me.
Link Posted: 6/30/2020 7:44:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: XJ] [#32]
I am far from an expert in this area, but on the inside of my KYWI belt loops I use a small piece of self-adhesive velcro so that when sandwiched against the inner belt there is no movement.     I have not run a long way with both belts on, but did complete a class recently without anything shifting about

This was undoubtedly "borrowed" from earlier in the thread, say the last 20 pages or so
Link Posted: 6/30/2020 8:34:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ttac0] [#33]
Since I apparently can't get any of the Instagram commandos to answer my question, I'll ask it here. Probably get better advice anyways....

What is the best belt option for a ridiculously skinny guy? We're talking 30"-32" waist line.
View Quote

I'm smaller than you, see my post above. I would definitely recommend a minimal belt setup. That kit works perfect for me. SOE makes their belts starting at 26" all the way up to like 50"... I run the 1.75" D Ring Cobra belt, lined with loop and the Snake Eater Tactical Hypalon liner belt. The Hypalon is super thin but they use milspec velcro, so everything stays in place.
Link Posted: 6/30/2020 8:48:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By ttac0:

I'm smaller than you, see my post above. I would definitely recommend a minimal belt setup. That kit works perfect for me. SOE makes their belts starting at 26" all the way up to like 50"... I run the 1.75" D Ring Cobra belt, lined with loop and the Snake Eater Tactical Hypalon liner belt. The Hypalon is super thin but they use milspec velcro, so everything stays in place.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ttac0:

My setup is almost identical. Haven't gotten the True North, but it's on my list. Got My ESSTACs today so Ill be updating that later.

To @Seiran 's point, I have a HTC 1.75 belt with their inner belt. Im a 33' waist. Definitely go the minimalist route.
Link Posted: 6/30/2020 9:13:40 PM EDT
[#35]

My setup is almost identical. Haven't gotten the True North, but it's on my list. Got My ESSTACs today so Ill be updating that later.

To @Seiran 's point, I have a HTC 1.75 belt with their inner belt. Im a 33' waist. Definitely go the minimalist route.
View Quote

True North MHA is a game changer. Beats the UBL by a long shot. So much more adjustability and so much more comfortable.
Link Posted: 7/1/2020 8:53:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: King_Mud] [#36]
I wanted a small rig that's going to hold 2 pistol and 1 carbine mag plus a holster and small med kit, my esstac belt should be here soon.
Link Posted: 7/1/2020 9:15:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By King_Mud:
I wanted a small rig that's going to hold 2 pistol and 1 carbine mag plus a holster and small med kit, my esstac belt should be here soon.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/1/2020 9:55:13 PM EDT
[#38]

View Quote
i have a jones tactical inner/outer belt and a crye mrb 2.0 that work good

the crye mrb is nice as it can be used like 3 different ways , my favorite belt

Link Posted: 7/2/2020 10:00:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Vaquero] [#39]
Attachment Attached File

Esstac belt, Esstac pistol mag pouch, HSGI rifle tacos, DSG holster, unknown pouch for mini ifak.  I’m not sold on this style holster for this setup. I’ll be replacing it with an ALS. Mini ifak has a TQ, gauze, cravat and gloves.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

I’m using one wrap that I had laying around and malice clips with sticky back Velcro. One piece on the back of the clip, one in the inside. The white Velcro is what I had, but is definitely not tactical.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/2/2020 10:50:30 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Vaquero:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/323/6A5F3B3E-0C43-4466-A4EC-B2AA811AB247_jpe-1486125.JPG
Esstac belt, Esstac pistol mag pouch, HSGI rifle tacos, DSG holster, unknown pouch for mini ifak.  I'm not sold on this style holster for this setup. I'll be replacing it with an ALS. Mini ifak has a TQ, gauze, cravat and gloves.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/323/14BDDD6D-7FA0-45E9-9F77-CC60CD9A0D25_jpe-1486127.JPGhttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/323/3AD7C123-8DED-44C0-BC3A-1E39CF441B6C_jpe-1486128.JPG

I'm using one wrap that I had laying around and malice clips with sticky back Velcro. One piece on the back of the clip, one in the inside. The white Velcro is what I had, but is definitely not tactical.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/323/4CE193D9-ABBA-4A5A-B492-9F04E0D095D1_jpe-1486133.JPG
View Quote
Have you seen the esstac molle clips? That's what I'm running but then I don't have a inner belt yet.

(come on blue alpha...)
Link Posted: 7/2/2020 11:28:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Vaquero] [#41]
Originally Posted By slappomatt:
Have you seen the esstac molle clips? That's what I'm running but then I don't have a inner belt yet.

(come on blue alpha...)
View Quote

I’ve seen them, and they look great, but that’s $40 in attachments alone for that belt. I’m a well known poor, so I just used what I had lying around.
Link Posted: 7/3/2020 6:30:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Johnny7] [#42]
Finished my first belt setup, the Ronin Senshi belt is pretty sweet. The tan pouch with the hook knife has a few more medical items to supplement the BFG trauma kit and mirror the IFAK I get issued when I deploy. Might try to consolidate later or just carry the extra stuff elsewhere. Had some adhesive velcro from Milspec Monkey, added that to the G-code holster and might do that to my Kywi loops. I don't know if I have too much stuff on there or if I'm just skinny Guess I'll find out as I use it.

Edit: I bought one of those ratcheting tourniquets mentioned earlier in this thread, seems like a solid piece of kit. Probably get another, though it doesn't seem to fold as small as a standard windlass TQ

Link Posted: 7/5/2020 12:54:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Attachment Attached File

Trying to find a smaller IFAK (Or at least on that can be mounted horizontally) and will probably ditch the black “boo-boo” kit and just keep it in my pants pocket.

T
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 7:51:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ttac0] [#44]
Decided to do a video of my 1st line belt
Minimal 1st Line / Battle Belt / Warbelt Setup

And contents of the IFAK, ignore the end where I mentioned I have the Coban wrapped around a pack of NAR compressed gauze. That has chaged. I'm now running a second IFAK in the drop pouch on my plate carrier with gauze and another Eleven10 4" flat pack trauma bandage.
First Line/belt-mounted IFAK Rundown
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 10:46:57 PM EDT
[#45]
anyone have a recent timeline on BAG belts? I ordered a dual belt setup about 6.5 weeks ago. no word yet.
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 11:25:38 AM EDT
[#46]
Found another great use for One Wrap and an inexpensive HK hook. Easy to make, low profile glove clip.

Link Posted: 7/6/2020 11:52:29 AM EDT
[#47]
Found another great use for One Wrap and an inexpensive HK hook. Easy to make, low profile glove clip.

https://i.imgur.com/ox2YuOP.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/K8h4old.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/UaWGAJI.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/5hvPOBC.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/zgCgrpl.jpg
View Quote

I'm glad I got the 30 foot roll of onewrap....
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 12:15:55 PM EDT
[#48]

I'm glad I got the 30 foot roll of onewrap....
View Quote

haha, you can see my photos above from the Kywi pouches I also got the 30 footer. I didn't think I would ever need that much, but it's honestly an excellent tool. Especially as most modern tactical gear is weaving through Molle or using velcro, this stuff can be used for so much shit.

Also great for organizing work benches. Useful for extension cords, xmas lights, all the rope on my boat and docks lockers, just quickly securing awkward size stuff i need bundled together.
Link Posted: 7/7/2020 3:21:49 PM EDT
[#49]
For my gloves, I used a lightweight S-biner:

SBP2-03-28BG

I run it through a single molle loop and good to go.
Link Posted: 7/7/2020 10:16:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: cofi] [#50]
I just bought a ronin senshi belt and want to get esstac mag holders what is the better attachment the wtf straps or the 2” belt loop?
Page / 153
Top Top