Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By hoody2shoez:

I'm a mha whore sooo....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By hoody2shoez:
Originally Posted By Whiplash_83:
I'm sure this has been discussed before, but what is everyone's go to thigh strap? I've used T-Rex, and now the MHA attachment. I didn't really care for either - has anyone tried the one for Forge Concepts?

I'm a mha whore sooo....
I like my MHA, I'm not thrilled with the strap. How do you have yours set up if you don't mind me asking?
Link Posted: 3/4/2024 4:03:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By 96Ag:
I like my MHA, I'm not thrilled with the strap. How do you have yours set up if you don't mind me asking?
View Quote

Agreed.  Their strap blows.  I took the multicam one I ordered off almost as fast as I put it on.

The T-REX strap is much better, and easy to rig up.
Link Posted: 3/4/2024 4:09:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Croak:

Over the last few years I went from a UBL/QLS to a True North/QLS to a Wilder/QLS, to now running a Bang Hanger/QLS.

https://static.wixstatic.com/media/b01cee_f294cd734c0c468f9e41714f1625d4bd~mv2.jpg/v1/fill/w_625,h_416,al_c,q_80,usm_0.66_1.00_0.01,enc_auto/b01cee_f294cd734c0c468f9e41714f1625d4bd~mv2.jpg

Will fit thick duty belts down to 1.5" belts, it's light, it's way more comfortable than the more rigid mounting options but still makes for a good clean draw, and at $60 it's affordable.  Paired with the Shaw swivel leg strap I'm running, it's great, all day on the range running and gunning has never been more comfortable with a pistol strapped on, and sitting, moving around in general is much better.  

I cheaped out on buying pre-cut Reese wraps for it, and ghetto wrapped the Bang Hanger with some scraps from when I wrapped a holster, so it ain't pretty, but it does hide most of the exposed Tegris (love the material properties, but hate the look of exposed Tegris).

https://imgur.com/qDhDJzM.jpg
https://imgur.com/fbbd23m.jpg
https://imgur.com/llXBM6z.jpg

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By The_Pickled_Pig:
Originally Posted By Advance:
Originally Posted By The_Pickled_Pig:
Looking at setting up a belt for competitions and classes but I don't want to drop a ton of cash. As such, the AWS LAB Belt is pretty appealing to me. Appears to be a 1.75" belt, does that cause any problems with holsters and pouches?

Looks like I could get some esstac pouches and use one wrap but what about the holster? I've got a bunch of safariland holsters, hangers, and QLS stuff but it's all for duty belt size (2.25"). I'm not really interested in dropping the money on a True North and I don't really think I'd like it anyway.

Have you tried General Northerly Direction?

Lol, well that's certainly priced much more in my range for a fun belt. I'm just not sure I'd like it and I definitely don't like using a thigh strap. I was hoping there was something similar to the UBL but for a 1.75" belt. In the meantime, I did just find this RDR Gear Adapter that'll probably work until I can figure out something better.

Over the last few years I went from a UBL/QLS to a True North/QLS to a Wilder/QLS, to now running a Bang Hanger/QLS.

https://static.wixstatic.com/media/b01cee_f294cd734c0c468f9e41714f1625d4bd~mv2.jpg/v1/fill/w_625,h_416,al_c,q_80,usm_0.66_1.00_0.01,enc_auto/b01cee_f294cd734c0c468f9e41714f1625d4bd~mv2.jpg

Will fit thick duty belts down to 1.5" belts, it's light, it's way more comfortable than the more rigid mounting options but still makes for a good clean draw, and at $60 it's affordable.  Paired with the Shaw swivel leg strap I'm running, it's great, all day on the range running and gunning has never been more comfortable with a pistol strapped on, and sitting, moving around in general is much better.  

I cheaped out on buying pre-cut Reese wraps for it, and ghetto wrapped the Bang Hanger with some scraps from when I wrapped a holster, so it ain't pretty, but it does hide most of the exposed Tegris (love the material properties, but hate the look of exposed Tegris).

https://imgur.com/qDhDJzM.jpg
https://imgur.com/fbbd23m.jpg
https://imgur.com/llXBM6z.jpg

I'm going to have to buy one of these and try it, that looks great.
Link Posted: 3/4/2024 5:41:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Marksman14:

Agreed.  Their strap blows.  I took the multicam one I ordered off almost as fast as I put it on.

View All Quotes

I will second the T-rex straps
Link Posted: 3/4/2024 5:54:21 PM EDT
[#5]

View All Quotes

What's the difference?

Not trying to be snarky, I have the True North strap and it's been a strap. Does what I'd expect, and since others are having a different experience with something so simple it makes me question myself.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 4:15:29 AM EDT
[#6]
I just use true north strap. I don't have issues with it
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 9:13:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By BloodRaven:
A question for everyone who has a war/battle belt...

Do any of y'all run ear pro on or with your belt? I obviously have ear pro in my range bag. But it just hit me that if I ever needed to throw my belt on for...whatever reason...I really don't want to be popping of shots without some ear pro. And I don't think I need to be wasting time by trying to get into my range bag (even though it's fairly close by).

And if you do, do you use over the ear style like Walker's Razor or Howard Leight or Peltor or Axil or do you use in-ear foamies or in-ear electronic (want to try a pair to see if I like them over my HLs).
View Quote

Stick some extra foam plugs in some free molle loops on the belt and wedged somewhere on the buttstock.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 11:04:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Brian01:

Stick some extra foam plugs in some free molle loops on the belt and wedged somewhere on the buttstock.
View Quote

No MOLLE loops on my belt (Esstac). But I can probably stick some somewhere on the buttstock.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 11:50:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Real_PhillBert:

What's the difference?

Not trying to be snarky, I have the True North strap and it's been a strap. Does what I'd expect, and since others are having a different experience with something so simple it makes me question myself.
View All Quotes

What's the difference?

Not sure as this one isn't overly complex.  T Rex is all I know here and it works fine.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 2:57:51 PM EDT
[#10]

View All Quotes

I'll have to dig my T-Rex strap out of my storage box. I used to use it with the Safariland UBL but switched to the MHA and quit using a strap. I've had some draw issues without a strap though, it's more comfortable for long distances.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 3:17:49 PM EDT
[#11]

What's the difference?

View All Quotes

What's the difference?

My T-Rex is elastic and my True North is not.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 4:27:52 PM EDT
[#12]
I wonder if this box will fit in a pistol grip. I wore a set when I was in a bowling league (small place, horribly loud), they're not perfect but they work.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004DH7HIO?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 4:29:23 PM EDT
[#13]
I will have to dig up my old set and see. I don't think the case will fit but the plugs should by themselves.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 6:52:11 PM EDT
[#14]
View All Quotes

What's the difference?

That's good info! I could see that being an advantage.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 7:57:59 PM EDT
[#15]
For those that want some choice in leg straps. I think this came out before Trex. I've had mine a year and no complaints.

https://www.forge-concepts.com/products/holster-leg-strap
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 9:44:40 PM EDT
[#16]
The strap that came with my G-Code holster mounting platform is elastic. Hell I just assumed they were all elastic. I don't know why they wouldn't be. Plus you can get it with either a plastic buckle or a cobra buckle (cobra buckle is obviously more expensive).

https://www.tacticalholsters.com/product/individual-leg-strap/
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 9:46:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By NemesisMind:
For those that want some choice in leg straps. I think this came out before Trex. I've had mine a year and no complaints.

https://www.forge-concepts.com/products/holster-leg-strap
View Quote
That's pretty cool. I was also digging through old bookmarks and saw this

ANR Vastus

Anyone have experience with it? Wondering if it would work with a Bang Hanger? My problem with the UBL is the offset, it makes my holster cant outward and messes with my grip. The MHA is an aluminum plate with no give and can rub a raw spot on a run. I'm thinking the Bang Hanger + Vastus may provide flex without the offset.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 10:15:29 PM EDT
[#18]

ANR Vastus

Anyone have experience with it? Wondering if it would work with a Bang Hanger? My problem with the UBL is the offset, it makes my holster cant outward and messes with my grip. The MHA is an aluminum plate with no give and can rub a raw spot on a run. I'm thinking the Bang Hanger + Vastus may provide flex without the offset.
View Quote

Vastus is good, and will work with the Bang Hanger, and for the money, it's hard to beat.  For best comfort, I still prefer the Shaw Concepts Side Kick.

Link Posted: 3/6/2024 10:31:14 AM EDT
[#19]

Vastus is good, and will work with the Bang Hanger, and for the money, it's hard to beat.  For best comfort, I still prefer the Shaw Concepts Side Kick.

View All Quotes

ANR Vastus

I saw that earlier in the thread too. Looks comfortable.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 11:27:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: -Ascent-] [#20]
Ronin Task force.
TQ
G code base with Tier 1 centurion
Eagle single mag with gerber multitool
Tasmanian Ifak
Maxpedian rolly Polly
Taco rifle pouch
2x taco pistol
USGI frag pouch
Attachment Attached File

Edit
Well this thread forced me to buy a True North MHA, RTI adaptor and a forge concepts holster leg strap.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 5:57:10 PM EDT
[#21]
So i tried to assemble a belt kit using the 3a blast belt i found. I used things i had laying around. I Will try that in the field late May on a reserve training, meanwhile i Will do some dry training at home plus One or two times at the range. Please keep in mind that It Is a military use belt.

-3a belt rigged with surplus British Virtus suspenders and buckle from Molle 2 repair kit
-eagle industries pistol Mag pouch
-british osprey single rifle Mag pouch (not convinced, but It Is the only single covered pouch i have around)
-tasmanian Tiger dump pouch
-ifak from Utactic (old ukrainian gear brand)
-surplus US army medical pouch (for work/exam gloves, green headlamp and such)
-surplus US army holster made by London Bridge trading (low Speed, but It fits different models and has extra security straps)

For reference my current belt kit which follows the same layout

The idea behind a 3a belt Is that if correctly worn and mated with and appropriate armor carrier It would create a reasonable layer of extra lower back area protection without sacrificing too much mobility. Something like this

Not my case, as It Is more out of curiosity than real need at the Moment.
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 10:26:06 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By elmidgeto:

It'll take an extra day or two to process the HSA/FSA payment, but they're good to go.
View Quote

Processing time wasn't too bad.  Seemed to go through pretty quickly, just took a while for them to ship.  Ended up being delivered a week and a day after I ordered it.  Not terrible, especially since I didn't have to pay for it with normal funds.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 6:07:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Belt update.

True north concepts MHA
True north concepts rti adaptor
Forged concepts drop leg strap
G-code rti holster mount
Esstac TQ holder.

Tier 1 holster for M17 SF x300 with RTI
Blackhawk x300 universal with RTI
I have a G-code for my Glocks on the way.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 10:31:19 AM EDT
[#24]

Do any of y'all run ear pro on or with your belt? I obviously have ear pro in my range bag. But it just hit me that if I ever needed to throw my belt on for...whatever reason...I really don't want to be popping of shots without some ear pro. And I don't think I need to be wasting time by trying to get into my range bag (even though it's fairly close by).

And if you do, do you use over the ear style like Walker's Razor or Howard Leight or Peltor or Axil or do you use in-ear foamies or in-ear electronic (want to try a pair to see if I like them over my HLs).
View Quote

I usually run suppressor and muffs, but I keep a pair of Surefire Sonic Defenders on my belt. Just in case I need to double up or forget my electronic muffs. They are small, and take up little room.

https://www.surefire.com/earpro/
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 11:44:12 AM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

Work gear
I keep cheap in ear pro on my PC as back ups.

PTT ear pro with my helmet.
Sometimes I take off the liberator2 and put them in my bump pouch on my belt.

Civilian gear. Rifles are suppressed
I have a bunch of extra in ear in my range bag and center consuls of my truck.  

I keep my walker rzr in my range bag. When I’m on the range and not using them I’ll put them in the dump pouch.

Personally if shit popped off and I didn’t have time for ear pro I wouldn’t care about hearing damage. First deployment I figured out how bad it sucks but also I’d be fine without it.  

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:17:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By stoner01:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/284414/1000005380-3145001.jpg
Very low profile setup.
Sorry for bad quality,  moving and such and just wanted to take a quick pick.

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/30/2024 12:11:55 AM EDT
[#27]
6390rdso delivered today. My first attempt doing a cordura wrap.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 10:15:54 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By GingerShanks:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/505129/IMG_4495-3173281.jpg
View Quote

Nicely done. I don't see any wrinkles.

I ordered a new holster for my P226, last night. I started to order all the other stuff to build the belt, but I figured I'd wait and see if the holster is going to work, first. However, I did order the IFAK pouch. The place I ordered it from is usually sold out, so I figured I might as well go ahead and order it while I can.

Again, nice work on the wrap.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 10:29:41 AM EDT
[#29]
View Quote

Good job. Better than my attempts.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 8:50:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Anybody set up a belt for use with a shotgun? I realize it's really not practical, but I was just thinking about different belt setups (AR, lever action, pistol, etc.) and thought, "I wonder what a shotgun war belt would be like and what all would you put on it..?"

The hard part to me would be the storage of shotgun shells. Sure you can use a bandolier type belt, but most of those have the shells going all the way around. For a belt such as this, I'd think that having shells only on 1 side (your loading hand side) would be more ideal with the rest of the belt real estate being for things like a med kit (like any other war belt). Or would it look more like a belt for something like a 3 gun competition.

I can see nor offer any practical application for such a belt outside of a 3 gun competition. I don't know...maybe I'm crazy. That's just one of the million thoughts that enter my brain at any given time, lol. And sometimes, those thoughts are of crazy shit like a war belt built around a shotgun.
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 2:49:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2apatriot] [#31]
Anybody set up a belt for use with a shotgun? I realize it's really not practical, but I was just thinking about different belt setups (AR, lever action, pistol, etc.) and thought, "I wonder what a shotgun war belt would be like and what all would you put on it..?"

The hard part to me would be the storage of shotgun shells. Sure you can use a bandolier type belt, but most of those have the shells going all the way around. For a belt such as this, I'd think that having shells only on 1 side (your loading hand side) would be more ideal with the rest of the belt real estate being for things like a med kit (like any other war belt). Or would it look more like a belt for something like a 3 gun competition.

https://inside.safariland.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/tacticalrig_l.jpg

I can see nor offer any practical application for such a belt outside of a 3 gun competition. I don't know...maybe I'm crazy. That's just one of the million thoughts that enter my brain at any given time, lol. And sometimes, those thoughts are of crazy shit like a war belt built around a shotgun.
View Quote

Esstac makes velcro backed shotgun cards that can be carried in AR mag pouches. In the scenario that you really needed to run a shotgun, they would be a good option. They're cheap and you can use them to reload from the gun, and swap cards from pouches to the gun. I have two velcro'ed to my Mossberg. I don't think the gamer setup you posted is secure enough for a combat application, but I also have not used them. It just looks like you're going to start loosing shells if you are bumping into stuff, moving around, falling or laying down, moving through brush etc.

Theres also these types of pouches that would work for carrying extra ammo. Reloading is going to be slow, but thats always a problem with shotguns. If you could find this shape pouch but without the elastic inserts, you could put it on your belt along with AR mag pouches, and load all of it with the shotgun cards. You could easily go back and forth from rifle to shotgun with the same belt this way.

Link Posted: 3/31/2024 9:36:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By 2apatriot:

Esstac makes velcro backed shotgun cards that can be carried in AR mag pouches. In the scenario that you really needed to run a shotgun, they would be a good option. They're cheap and you can use them to reload from the gun, and swap cards from pouches to the gun. I have two velcro'ed to my Mossberg. I don't think the gamer setup you posted is secure enough for a combat application, but I also have not used them. It just looks like you're going to start loosing shells if you are bumping into stuff, moving around, falling or laying down, moving through brush etc.

https://cdn11.bigcommerce.com/s-4z9lxo7ou8/images/stencil/1280x1280/products/209/481/5rd__70867.1597466647.jpg?c=1

Theres also these types of pouches that would work for carrying extra ammo. Reloading is going to be slow, but thats always a problem with shotguns. If you could find this shape pouch but without the elastic inserts, you could put it on your belt along with AR mag pouches, and load all of it with the shotgun cards. You could easily go back and forth from rifle to shotgun with the same belt this way.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.shopify.com%2Fs%2Ffiles%2F1%2F0070%2F0874%2F7556%2Fproducts%2F46SHOTMC-shotgun-ammo-pouch-multicam_1200x1200.jpg%3Fv%3D1594750186&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=d88ae974f2a5c7d3949d2ab3c94b0aeb8152fa0032f3a1a60ed1af588164aad1&ipo=images
View Quote

Yeah it was just for an example. I know it's meant for 3-gun competitions and wouldn't be suitable for any type of actual combat situation.

And I have a few of those shotgun cards from Esstac. The problem I had was getting the Velcro to stay on my shotgun. And I cleaned the hell out of it with rubbing alcohol beforehand to make sure there wasn't any grease or oil on it. But after a couple days, they were barely hanging on there. So I went back to the side saddle. But putting a few in some AR-style mag holders seems like it'd work well enough. The only problem is would they stay in there while running or having to crawl around under and over things?

Truthfully, though, a battle belt built around a shotgun really isn't a feasible thing. It's just something that popped into my head.
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 9:23:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 03RN] [#33]

https://inside.safariland.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/tacticalrig_l.jpg

View Quote

I've moved away from cards and back to a solid side saddle and if I was setting up a war belt I'd use a canteen pouch at 10 oclock. That's what I did in Iraq. The shells aren't held in place but I never found that to be to big of an issue during reloads.

Now I'd primarily load from the side saddle. Then refill the side saddle from the dump pouch.

I've got some of those pouches shown above but for 12 rounds. If thought about a belt set up with them on either side of the buckle but haven't got around to it.
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 9:26:00 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 10:23:13 AM EDT
[#35]

I ordered a new holster for my P226, last night. I started to order all the other stuff to build the belt, but I figured I'd wait and see if the holster is going to work, first. However, I did order the IFAK pouch. The place I ordered it from is usually sold out, so I figured I might as well go ahead and order it while I can.

View All Quotes

Agree- fantastic work
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 10:23:37 AM EDT
[#36]
Anyone in line to try Agilite's new belt?
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 12:19:07 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 4:50:30 PM EDT
[#38]
Now if I got myself a belt with a couple/few of these shotgun speed loaders hanging on it, THAT might be something...

Shotgun Speed Reloading! 3.5 seconds for 8 shots with reload in SlowMo (60P)
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 5:04:55 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 8:37:54 PM EDT
[#40]
Now if I got myself a belt with a couple/few of these shotgun speed loaders hanging on it, THAT might be something...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXkyEbrqNGw
View Quote

Jerry is a national treasure
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 9:30:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Lungbuster] [#41]
Originally Posted By 2apatriot:

https://cdn11.bigcommerce.com/s-4z9lxo7ou8/images/stencil/1280x1280/products/209/481/5rd__70867.1597466647.jpg?c=1

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.shopify.com%2Fs%2Ffiles%2F1%2F0070%2F0874%2F7556%2Fproducts%2F46SHOTMC-shotgun-ammo-pouch-multicam_1200x1200.jpg%3Fv%3D1594750186&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=d88ae974f2a5c7d3949d2ab3c94b0aeb8152fa0032f3a1a60ed1af588164aad1&ipo=images
View Quote

That’s pretty much what I do. I have both options on my “shotgun PC”.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 1:47:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Something must be wrong over at S&S Precision (Dam Neck's Quickie Mart). I think they missed a zero on their new battle belt pricing. It looks promising.

Attachment Attached File

https://www.sandsprecision.com/belt-systems/battle-belt.html
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 4:21:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Asking again

Anyone in line to try Agilite's new belt?  The silence may be a "no."
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 6:31:59 AM EDT
[#44]
Something must be wrong over at S&S Precision (Dam Neck's Quickie Mart). I think they missed a zero on their new battle belt pricing. It looks promising.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/309598/bb-mc_iso_img_1258_jpg-3177185.JPG

View Quote

@Advance that seems competitive price was.  What’s that buckle though?
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 8:57:08 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By bdover:

@Advance that seems competitive price was.  What’s that buckle though?
View Quote

I know... S&S is known for $1k plate carriers, $200 holster extenders and $500 helmet mountable lights. That is why them selling a belt for "only" $100 had me doing a WTF?!?!

They are used by Tier 1 SMUs and it is definitely quality kit. Whatever the buckle, I'm sure it is good to go.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 11:45:54 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 5:46:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 03RN] [#47]
Originally Posted By Lancelot:
@03RN

I think I know the answer. But will a short PMAG fit in those pouches? I'm guessing not. I have a bolt gun that runs 10 or 20 round PMAGS. Something like that would be great.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Lancelot:
@03RN

I think I know the answer. But will a short PMAG fit in those pouches? I'm guessing not. I have a bolt gun that runs 10 or 20 round PMAGS. Something like that would be great.

I doubt it but I'll check when I get home. Maybe a 5rd metal mag...

No on the AR mags but 4 rd 308 savage bolt action mags do
Link Posted: 4/7/2024 7:18:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AWHAILYEAH] [#48]
Originally Posted By DefenderAO:
Asking again

View Quote

@DefenderAO     I might just buy one for the fuck of it as I have about every other fucking item they sell.  They of course didn't have belts when I was building out the K Zero and K19 setups of mine but I have 6 fucking Blue Alpha and 1 Esstac so I'm drowning in belts at he moment.  Fuck it I'll order it today and when it comes in I can compare it to the Blue Alpha Original and Lite versions and Esstac......................

ETA:  Fuck only LaRge in stock I'm on waitlist for medium which maybe why nobody's rocking it yet hell it was just put up on the site like two weeks ago................
Link Posted: 4/7/2024 7:56:24 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By AWHAILYEAH:

@DefenderAO     I might just buy one for the fuck of it as I have about every other fucking item they sell.  They of course didn't have belts when I was building out the K Zero and K19 setups of mine but I have 6 fucking Blue Alpha and 1 Esstac so I'm drowning in belts at he moment.  Fuck it I'll order it today and when it comes in I can compare it to the Blue Alpha Original and Lite versions and Esstac......................

ETA:  Fuck only LaRge in stock I'm on waitlist for medium which maybe why nobody's rocking it yet hell it was just put up on the site like two weeks ago................
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AWHAILYEAH:
Originally Posted By DefenderAO:
Asking again

I'd be interested in your Blue Alpha comparison as I have four.  The Agilite looks very promising
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 5:03:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mezcalfud] [#50]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/309598/bb-mc_iso_img_1258_jpg-3177185.JPG

View Quote

This does look interesting. Looks to be 1.5" vs the usual 1.75" to 2". The 1.5" is the edc belt, no idea on the oiter. There isn't much info on it and no video of the buckle system.
Page / 153
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top