Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/26/2020 8:44:10 PM EDT
Bought my first red stamp at a SS dealer with the kiosk In Dec 7th, 2020.  Got an email Dec 8th saying I missed a signature. I fixed it and then got an email a day or 2 later saying that all signatures were complete. Now what?

Will I get an email from SS saying that it’s been sent to BATFE?

An email saying that it’s been accepted/paid for?

An email saying that it’s approved?

What abt the SS app?  Will it show anything? Show All it has now Is my name/picture, etc. Is it ever gonna show me a list of things in the system?

Link Posted: 12/26/2020 8:47:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Bought my first red stamp at a SS dealer with the kiosk In Dec 7th, 2020.  Got an email Dec 8th saying I missed a signature. I fixed it and then got an email a day or 2 later saying that all signatures were complete. Now what?

What abt the SS app?  Will it show anything? Show All it has now Is my name/picture, etc. Is it ever gonna show me a list of things in the system?

View Quote

Next email you get, iirc, will be when check is cashed. Will likely be in about 2-3 weeks I believe (unless average times have changed drastically) . Check with nfatracker.com for average wait times across the board. SS app usage is done unless you plan to buy more nfa toys, dont think anything will be posted up on there (cant answer for those that do their single shot, as I had my own trust).

Your wait begins. I'd give a shout to ATF in about 3 months to ensure it was received and that there isn't any additional information they require, otherwise, forget about it until you get the call from your SOT for approval/pick up
Link Posted: 12/26/2020 8:58:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Next email you get, iirc, will be when check is cashed. Will likely be in about 2-3 weeks I believe (unless average times have changed drastically) . Check with nfatracker.com for average wait times across the board. SS app usage is done unless you plan to buy more nfa toys, dont think anything will be posted up on there (cant answer for those that do their single shot, as I had my own trust).

Your wait begins. I'd give a shout to ATF in about 3 months to ensure it was received and that there isn't any additional information they require, otherwise, forget about it until you get the call from your SOT for approval/pick up
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Copy. So one more email and that’s it til the dealer calls. I’ll call in a few months and confirm pending.  I’ll prob use the kiosk /app again for more stuff as it was def easier/cheaper than going to Walgreens for pics abd going to the local LEO for fingerprints.
Link Posted: 12/26/2020 9:00:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

is there a specific number to call? I'm in the same boat as OP, had my notice from SS that the payment was accepted by ATF in August.
Link Posted: 12/26/2020 9:06:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

is there a specific number to call? I'm in the same boat as OP, had my notice from SS that the payment was accepted by ATF in August.
View Quote

Upon the email confirmation of check being cashed it should say "...blah blah, if you decide to contact atf use ___" should be a link to a different page that provides details, the phone number and so on. You'll need your trust name/info, item info/serial and your dealer (SOT) name.

Here is the phone number that you'll be in need of
(304) 616-4500
Link Posted: 12/26/2020 9:11:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Copy. So one more email and that’s it til the dealer calls. I’ll call in a few months and confirm pending.  I’ll prob use the kiosk /app again for more stuff as it was def easier/cheaper than going to Walgreens for pics abd going to the local LEO for fingerprints.
View Quote

As far as I remember, yes. One more email is all I remember getting, and yes, the kiosk definitely simplifies the process. Now if only their F1 stuff worked as seamlessly..
Link Posted: 12/26/2020 9:22:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

The good thing about using the kiosk again is that all of your information is already in there, including your fingerprints.  They will take a new picture of you, but that's about it.  You will be in and out in no time.

Then you wait.
Link Posted: 12/26/2020 9:32:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The good thing about using the kiosk again is that all of your information is already in there, including your fingerprints.  They will take a new picture of you, but that's about it.  You will be in and out in no time.

Then you wait.
View Quote

Yeah, I believe photo is good for a year before they need to retake it
Link Posted: 12/26/2020 9:38:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

SS website will show your orders and general status relative to ATF payment and your dealer getting the can/Form 3 txfer.
Link Posted: 12/26/2020 11:19:17 PM EDT
[#9]
All of your updates and current status should be available on the app or by signing into your account online. But you should receive an email from the SS when things change. Your dealer can also see almost everything on their end as well. I try to keep my customers updated as I see things change. But I also monitor it daily.
Link Posted: 12/26/2020 11:41:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
All of your updates and current status should be available on the app or by signing into your account online. But you should receive an email from the SS when things change. Your dealer can also see almost everything on their end as well. I try to keep my customers updated as I see things change. But I also monitor it daily.
View Quote

Perfect. I just checked the website and everything shows mailed on 12/10.  Sounds like I should get an email soon, confirming the payment received, and then see it on the website.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top