Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/11/2020 3:45:23 AM EDT
How do you like your Versamax? I was looking into the competition version since it seems like the do it all  setup I'm interested in (Range fun, HD and self defense, 3gun) but does it still handle 3 1/2 shells?
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 4:02:50 AM EDT
[#1]
I have had mine since 2015 and run it pretty hard in 3 gun. I sent it to C-rums to have the lifter, load port, and trigger worked. It has been great for me and i really like it.  Not many people in 3 gun shoot it and most are all in on Benelli.  I shoot the cheap crap, Winchester universals, and it has done very well.

I cant speak much to the 3.5in shells as i have only fooled around and shot maybe less than 20 rounds of that.

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top