Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2020 4:23:07 PM EDT
I downloaded Vectans reloading data manual, but would like to find more load data. Most of the usual suspects online have little to no data on it. I haven't bought a new reloading manual in a couple years either, so don't know if they are starting to publish data for Vectan powders in some of them or not. Anyone know of any manuals that are showing a good bit of data for Vectan powders or an online source that contains a fair bit of data?
Link Posted: 9/2/2020 5:54:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I can tell you that with tubal 5000 it is not possible to fit enough powder in a .223/55gr or .308/150gr to make velocity let alone cause pressure, even with a drop tube. Didn't make groups worth a damn either.

Didn't meter too bad for a stick powder though, and it's cheap.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 11:52:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Found a few more downloadable PDF's & some data on a few reloading sites.  Graf's also had a Vectan reloading pamphlet you could get for free.  Not as much data as I'd like, but that's typical of the free pamphlets.  At least I have one hard copy with data on it.

https://www.grafs.com/retail/catalog/product/productId/11585
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 12:12:50 AM EDT
[#3]
In my experience, in 9x19, Vectan GM3 loads nearly identical to Alliant Sport Pistol, with same charges getting same velocity.  It is a place to start.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top