Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2020 12:45:55 PM EDT
Update: she's home after a 9 month and 21 day wait.  Gonna load a bunch of mags tonight and have some fun tomorrow...
Attachment Attached File

Waiting on my 1st MG (mac 10/45) and it feels like it is taking forwever.  The wait for suppressors/SBR's/etc was never this bad...my check was cashed back in May.  I am praying that my form 4 (trust) gets approved around the 12 month mark.  Anyone else stuck in the the hellishly long wait for their first MG?

Only bright spot is that my SOT is a range and I get to feed her ammo on a regular basis.  I've been buying uppers, bolts, accessories and ammo anticipating the time I finally get to take her to my private range and spend a few hours alone with her.

Help me through the wait brothers...
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 12:48:54 PM EDT
[#1]
it's worth it.
Hang in there.
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 1:05:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Its all worth it when you get to take it home and sit it in your safe and add it to the collection.
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 2:14:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Mac10 45 here too. It’s worth it!! Don’t forget to keep buying ammo and magazines/drums.
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 2:20:12 PM EDT
[#4]
It took over a year to get my first stamp

It’s easier if you forget about it. That way when you get the call, it’ll be a very pleasant surprise and you’ll be super pumped about it
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 2:20:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Best way to deal with the wait is go hunting another...
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 3:17:08 PM EDT
[#6]
I’m waiting on one. Gonna be waiting on another soon
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 3:43:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Waiting on 4..... hang in there
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 4:51:15 PM EDT
[#8]
My first went pending May 28 , I feel ya brother . I bought a mark 2 in October and am buying a reising soon , the mk2 is getting sold and I’m buying a Nambu type 96 I caught  the Disease.
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 11:19:48 PM EDT
[#9]
My recent one was exactly 9 months so I’d say you are getting closer...
Link Posted: 1/10/2020 12:29:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Waiting on my 1st MG (mac 10/45) and it feels like it is taking forwever.  The wait for suppressors/SBR's/etc was never this bad...my check was cashed back in May.  I am praying that my form 4 (trust) gets approved around the 12 month mark.  Anyone else stuck in the the hellishly long wait for their first MG?

Only bright spot is that my SOT is a range and I get to feed her ammo on a regular basis.  I've been buying uppers, bolts, accessories and ammo anticipating the time I finally get to take her to my private range and spend a few hours alone with her.

View Quote
Don't worry, eventually it will be yours and find a spot place in your safe.......where it will sit for years unfired.
Link Posted: 1/10/2020 8:57:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Don't worry, eventually it will be yours and find a spot place in your safe.......where it will sit for years unfired.
View Quote
Or he will take it to the range every time and it will ruin his interest in shooting semi autos. That's what happened to me.
Link Posted: 1/10/2020 9:09:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
Huh?  Is that sarcasm?  Shoot it at least once a month already.  Family and friends love it too.  People at the range ask if they can shoot it.  Not sure why it would sit unfired for years...
Link Posted: 1/10/2020 9:10:20 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
My recent one was exactly 9 months so I’d say you are getting closer...
View Quote
9 months would be awesome!  Current form 4 (trust) wait times seem to average about 12 months.
Link Posted: 1/10/2020 9:11:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Waiting on 4..... hang in there
View Quote
Damn, what MG's?
Link Posted: 1/10/2020 12:02:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Or he will take it to the range every time and it will ruin his interest in shooting semi autos. That's what happened to me.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 3:44:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Damn, what MG's?
View Quote
RPB/PS M10/45
SWD M11/9
RPB M11/380 small magwell
SENDRA RR

....oh and 2 silencers??
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 3:58:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
This.....
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 10:34:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

RPB/PS M10/45
SWD M11/9
RPB M11/380 small magwell
SENDRA RR

....oh and 2 silencers??
View Quote
Dang, got a thing for Mac MGs or was it a buy 2 get one free deal?
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 10:36:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Get on Lage's waitlists NOW.
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 10:47:14 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If it were an MP5 or M16... maybe. But MACs (even fully kitted out with Lage goodies) just aren't refined enough to replace shooting nice pistols and rifles.
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 11:18:17 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

If it were an MP5 or M16... maybe. But MACs (even fully kitted out with Lage goodies) just aren't refined enough to replace shooting nice pistols and rifles.
View Quote
It depends on what you want to do , my MG’s won’t replace shooting my black powder Rifle or my duty pistol but I already sold most of my semi auto black rifles and AK’s. I only kept 3 semi auto AR15’s.  As far as mag dumps into a dirt berm shooting pop bottles go , even the cheapest MG does a better job than a semi.
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 12:44:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
Okay boomer...
My M10 goes every time, and more than I used to go without it. YMMV.
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 1:28:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Form 4 trust (2 people on the trust) suppressor, 385 since purchase,  371 since processing started, 369 since check cashed.

Still frigging pending.
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 1:36:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Form 4 trust (2 people on the trust) suppressor, 385 since purchase,  371 since processing started, 369 since check cashed.

Still frigging pending.
View Quote
What is it?
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 2:26:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

What is it?
View Quote
Suppressor... specifically a SiCO Hybrid.
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 4:23:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
This.....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.....
+1
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 11:47:29 AM EDT
[#27]
Times are all over the place. I bought a M10/45 in October, forms sent and check cashed in November, and the stamp arrived at my dealer yesterday.
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 2:15:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Times are all over the place. I bought a M10/45 in October, forms sent and check cashed in November, and the stamp arrived at my dealer yesterday.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 8:13:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote
Have you purchased a suppressor for it yet?  If not look into a Bowers CAC 45 with griptastic cover.  If you plan to shoot it in stock form a suppressor you can hold onto is essential and Bowers prices are very reasonable.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 4:16:01 PM EDT
[#30]
MAC 10/45 was my first MG. Still my favorite. I got the Lage upper while the MAC was in NFA jail .  And it has the CAC45 suppressor, with the griptastic.
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 7:37:12 AM EDT
[#31]
Can you efile a F4 for MG? If so is it any faster? I had an approved efile F4 for SBR returned in 30 days last month
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 1:07:45 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Can you efile a F4 for MG? If so is it any faster? I had an approved efile F4 for SBR returned in 30 days last month
View Quote
There’s no e-file form 4’s currently. How would you have one last month?

ETA: You must have form 1’d a SBR.
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 1:21:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

There’s no e-file form 4’s currently. How would you have one last month?

ETA: You must have form 1’d a SBR.
View Quote
My bad. Yes. You are correct. Form 1
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 3:21:32 PM EDT
[#34]
If it makes you feel any better I waited 28 years for my second MG.  

Returns seem to be bimodal with 3 month employee of the month approvals from November and 9-11 month approvals from we now return you to your regularly scheduled program already in progress...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top