Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2021 11:50:17 AM EDT
Just left the site.  Says closing for retail sales.  Hate to lose any gun related sites.

Doc
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 7:08:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Probably don't have any product to sell.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 7:51:18 PM EDT
[#2]
That stinks! They were the best vendor for 40mm chalk if they could keep it in stock.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 11:30:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Well, that's lousy! Always happens right before I was going to place an order for .50 BMG ammo. They were always a nice place to buy from with hard-to-find/exotic ammo always in stock. They will be missed!
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 11:45:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:47:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Friend of the owner who's a member here says he's retiring and the latest panic put him over the top of where he needs to be financially.

View Quote

Well do we have any entrepreneurial folks who want to reach out maybe continue the biz?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 5:47:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Well do we have any entrepreneurial folks who want to reach out maybe continue the biz?
View Quote

I doubt it. With how volatile the ammo market is right now, you'd be crazy to get into that line of business. I've watched the list of available ammo slowly dwindle on unammo.com over the past few months. I fear we'll see more online ammo retails go under due to the lack of product. They ain't making money if they have nothing to sell!

Besides, it says on the website that the business will remain open but will only be selling wholesale "pallet quantity" lots going forward. I imagine it's going to be a while before he gets pallets of any ammo in stock.
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top