Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/11/2018 9:36:28 PM EDT
I already have 2 YHM rifle cans, so I'm heavily invested in the (short LTA) mounts.
So, I want to build a suppressor that will mount on what I have.
I am having a hard time finding an endcap that with interface with the YHM mounts. Are SD Tactical and DM the only two available?
This is going to be a 30-30 (mostly) can, that might see some .308.
I'm thinking a titanium 8"ish tube.
I really wish there was a one stop shop for this stuff.
Link Posted: 12/13/2018 12:15:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I already have 2 YHM rifle cans, so I'm heavily invested in the (short LTA) mounts.
So, I want to build a suppressor that will mount on what I have.
I am having a hard time finding an endcap that with interface with the YHM mounts. Are SD Tactical and DM the only two available?
This is going to be a 30-30 (mostly) can, that might see some .308.
I'm thinking a titanium 8"ish tube.
I really wish there was a one stop shop for this stuff.
View Quote

Yhm has a thread adspter to fit the yhm brakes with ASR omega threads.. If you go with a 1.625 od tube for the best performance i can make a thread adapter or if you choose a 1.5 od tube i can furnish that also.
Link Posted: 12/13/2018 11:26:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks man!
I actually have been in email contact with you already!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top