Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Site Notices
Posted: 11/25/2019 12:11:03 PM EDT
Just finished putting together my first 50. Ligamec raptor upper, ar lower with magpul prs, SWFA 12x and an accutac hd50. They sent a hammer that I coupled with a milspec trigger for the moment. It sucks, not worried and weight just has a horrible take up. Any suggestions on a better one? I’m assuming I need to use their hammer.
Link Posted: 11/30/2019 4:21:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I run an ALG ACT trigger in my Safety Harbor  Firearms upper. In conjunction with the large hammer provided by SHF.  I also use a Joe Bob's AR15 grip screw trigger adjuster. Gets rid of creep and lightens the trigger pull. Makes precision shooting a lot easier.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 3:21:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Did you reach out to Mr Ruiz at Ligamec Corp? Pretty much any ar15 trigger will work. I’m not sure about
Match triggers but standard works just fine.

Also have you gone and shoot it yet?
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top