User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/7/2017 8:43:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I’d definitely have bought the Brunswick first. It’s probably one of the rarest weapons to come out of Afghanistan.
View Quote
Yes I'm buying the Brunswick.
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 6:07:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
First of all you need to take your firearm over to the customs office. They will inspect, give you forms, etc.. Then you take to another legal office nearby (I forget the name, but the Custom's Office will tell you were to go.) More paper work and stamps.

Then take to post office. Has to be sent Registered Mail. They will instruct you on how to wrap the package. They have the supplies.

It's really that easy.
View Quote
VERIFIED: This is the information I just received from BAF. I did not hear anything about a legal office but I assume it may be circumstantial based on the actual object being shipped. But I was basically told; take it to customs FIRST, and they will have all the paperwork needed there and they will get you ready to take it to the PO and ship. The process has nothing to do with the Army as someone else was implying.

I'm scheduled to go to BAF sometime in January (as of now) and will initiate this process. Will continue to update.

Also, someone mentioned a marking under the barrel earlier in the thread, so last time I visited her to make a payment I looked for the marking and this is what I found:

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top