Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/23/2018 7:46:10 AM EDT
Does anyone make suitable tool pouch anymore for your gas drills and other tools and odds and ends?

Got out of the M1A game about 8 years ago and sold everything I had which included a handy tool pouch I had bought from Smith Enterprise. I look around today to replace my gear as I'm buying another M1A and they no longer sell them and I cant seem to find anyone who does anymore.
Link Posted: 12/23/2018 9:00:38 AM EDT
[#1]
I could swear that Sadlak made one but I don't see it now.  Maybe have a look at this one:

OC Tactical
Link Posted: 12/23/2018 10:06:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I could swear that Sadlak made one but I don't see it now.  Maybe have a look at this one:

OC Tactical
View Quote
I actually really liked that one however when I emailed them inquiring about them I never got a response so im not sure if they are even around any longer
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top