Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2022 10:27:16 AM EDT
Ok, existing carbine, looking to form 1

I understand the form 1 process somewhat, only have done braced pistols.

Plan is to do 5.56 and potentially .300 BO--Do I list 5.56 as caliber, as I understand, "multi" is not acceptable and provided caliber is marked on barrel, calibers other than on form 1 are ok?

Overall length, stock extended with whatever barrel length I initially go with, if I have multiple uppers, no issue?

Picture, (2), serial number and whole gun, do I just do the complete lower or whole gun with 16" barrel?

Think that's it, I certainly appreciate it.

Mark
Link Posted: 9/15/2022 10:54:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Just enter data for the original configuration. So 5.56 is fine. Whatever barrel length and OAL is fine.

You can change either at will with zero duty to inform.

Take a pic of just the stamping on the lower. Make/model/serial.
Link Posted: 9/15/2022 4:10:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just enter data for the original configuration. So 5.56 is fine. Whatever barrel length and OAL is fine.

You can change either at will with zero duty to inform.

Take a pic of just the stamping on the lower. Make/model/serial.
View Quote

Excellent! thank you for the info.

now, have to decide on which one, haha
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top