Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2019 4:10:05 PM EDT
I am thinking about getting an Odessa and I am looking for feedback from those with experience. I like the idea of a 9mm can about the size of a 22 can.  One review shared that it needs to be lubed and cleaned after every session.  Is it that fussy?   I don't always get my cans cleaned every trip to the range.  I am also wondering if there is something new coming out this week to compete with this can.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 4:23:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I tried one on a Beretta 92 at SuppressedFest and it was nice.
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 4:25:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I’d like one but more wants than cash
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 4:55:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I prob ordered one of the first ones from Hansohn, it was probably ready for stamp this week but shutdown....
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 6:26:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Mine's in jail as we speak, rumor has it that it's sentence has been extended.
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 8:27:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:I am also wondering if there is something new coming out this week to compete with this can.
View Quote

Q has the Erector 9, Sig just announced a modular 9mm and .45 can.  Let me put it this way - I'm in the market for one myself, and intend to wait until the new releases hit the street and pick the best of them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top