BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 15
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 7:21:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Outrider:
TP9 stock adapter for Vz61. This may be a good fit for the minimalist stock approach.

https://islemfg.com/vz-61-1913-tp9-stock-adapter/
View Quote

Stock looks good but that forward pistol grip looks so out of place.  Way too hunky and disproportionate looking for the platform.  
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 10:09:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By N_Parker:

Stock looks good but that forward pistol grip looks so out of place.  Way too hunky and disproportionate looking for the platform.  
View Quote

I agree with you on that. I know the RDS mount/pic rail was done to create a locking point for stock to stay closed ala TP9.
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 11:36:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Did anyone happen to get their hands on a Schreyer Weapons Systems Aculeus for the vz61 before they went dark?
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 12:11:58 PM EDT
[#4]
My receiver finally came in, so hopefully I can get mine put together this week. Do I just need a semi-auto "interrupter" if I don't want to cut my original?

Whats the best type of ammo to use? I read somewhere that it needs to be "euro spec" or it will cause issues.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 11:27:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Kornbread:
My receiver finally came in, so hopefully I can get mine put together this week. Do I just need a semi-auto "interrupter" if I don't want to cut my original?

Whats the best type of ammo to use? I read somewhere that it needs to be "euro spec" or it will cause issues.
View Quote

I can’t remember what all parts need to be modified from an original parts kit for it to work correctly as a semiauto. You’re not going to be using the sear trip lever so I don’t know if you have to grind off the nub on the side of the hammer that would normally catch on that.  If you want a semi auto interrupter can purchase it from Czechpoint website.  I can’t remember if there’s any other parts that need to be modified.  I remember seeing a write up somewhere at exactly what you would need to modify on the original parts kit to make the parts identical to the semi auto parts

You want to use FMJ only, no hollowpoints.  In general European spec ammo is loaded a little hotter than USA ammo so that is best to use.  I have used Prvi and S&B and both have worked really well with no issues.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:09:54 PM EDT
[#6]
The safety lever is different.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 1:18:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Weasel_Master:
The safety lever is different.
View Quote

Correct, safety is different but original safety won’t fit in a semi auto receiver and the semi auto receivers are sold with a free semiauto safety.  So I assume he already has a semi auto safety
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 3:19:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Gotcha.  I bought mine as a complete gun so was unaware the stripped receivers came with a safety.  Just wanted to make sure it got assembled and then found you needed one more part.
Link Posted: 2/9/2022 10:55:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By agb104983:
In my dive down the rabbit hole for VZ61 solid stocks, I have found someone making the original style Collett adapter that allows a silencer to slide over an original an threaded barrel and lock behind the little ring/raised area on the original style barrel.  The original VZ61 had a silencer issued to some units that attached in this way, it’s the reason why that ring on the barrel exists.  Unfortunately the thread pattern that you can currently purchase these adapters in is M26x1.5inch, which I guess works with some European silencers but doesn’t really help us in the USA.  

The manufacturer is willing to do a run of these adapters in a different thread pattern.  I was thinking people would be most interested in using this adapter on a form one can.  

What thread pitch is should I recommend it to the manufacture and what kind of interest would people have?  Basically this collett adapter would screw directly into the suppressor, in place of a fixed barrel threaded mount.  Also, please post if you would be interested in one.  I think the current one is about $50 without shipping to the USA, I don’t know if this special batch would be more expensive due to lower production.
View Quote

countme in for a couple!!!
Link Posted: 2/10/2022 10:22:12 AM EDT
[#10]
and heres https://www.okshooters.com/threads/unique-gunshow-find-parts-kit-vz61-skorpion.116655/ a link to the kit i found xx years back... still not firing yet though... i had the upper threaded 7/16 way ack when and i never came up with a good option to silence it.... well, i mean, a personally, visually, ideal solution.  the collet will be cool or i may just have SDTA custom thread a D size or C end....

Link Posted: 2/10/2022 2:39:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By saltydecimator:
and heres https://www.okshooters.com/threads/unique-gunshow-find-parts-kit-vz61-skorpion.116655/ a link to the kit i found xx years back... still not firing yet though... i had the upper threaded 7/16 way ack when and i never came up with a good option to silence it.... well, i mean, a personally, visually, ideal solution.  the collet will be cool or i may just have SDTA custom thread a D size or C end....

View Quote

You might check with tornado technologies. When they thread these they thread it to a smaller than standard size like you did and then they sell you an 1/2x28 adapter so that you can still use 1/2x28 cans
Link Posted: 2/13/2022 2:32:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Does anyone have a line on 1 or 2 VZ-61 stock from the later production grey painted guns?  The 1960’s guns are black painted with blued uppers and the stocks have a black paint.  On the guns from the mid-1970s they were painted with the gray enamel paint and stocks also have this gray enamel paint.

I’m going to start a re-weld for a semiauto SBR and the rear receiver piece has a very tight dovetail from a 1970’s gun. The 1960s guns with the black painted stocks have a very slightly larger dovetail so a black painted stock will not fit into the dovetail for a 1970s receiver without either grinding a little off the receiver or the stock.  A lot of the parts kits  being sold right now including the ones with the barrels in them are 1960s guns with the black painted stocks.  Some of the other parts kits out there, like the ones that Bowman arms with selling, were from 1970s guns and have the blue coated stock that should be the correct size.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 4:12:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Does anyone have a line on 1 or 2 VZ-61 stock from the later production grey painted guns?  The 1960’s guns are black painted with blued uppers and the stocks have a black paint.  On the guns from the mid-1970s they were painted with the gray enamel paint and stocks also have this gray enamel paint.

I’m going to start a re-weld for a semiauto SBR and the rear receiver piece has a very tight dovetail from a 1970’s gun. The 1960s guns with the black painted stocks have a very slightly larger dovetail so a black painted stock will not fit into the dovetail for a 1970s receiver without either grinding a little off the receiver or the stock.  A lot of the parts kits  being sold right now including the ones with the barrels in them are 1960s guns with the black painted stocks.  Some of the other parts kits out there, like the ones that Bowman arms with selling, were from 1970s guns and have the blue coated stock that should be the correct size.
View Quote

Is it that you don't want to alter the black stocks to fit or you don't want to pay good money for stocks you have to alter to fit?

If the latter, I have a pair of black stocks from a parts kit. I'm not going to use them so you could have them for postage.
Link Posted: 2/19/2022 6:40:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Call me cowboy Klobb!

Finally got my defective holster back from code 4. They had it fixed and back to me in 2 weeks but the initial point of contact and warranty claim was pretty rough. Seem like good people small 3 person shop.

Link Posted: 2/19/2022 8:14:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By swampfoxoutdoors:
Call me cowboy Klobb!

Finally got my defective holster back from code 4. They had it fixed and back to me in 2 weeks but the initial point of contact and warranty claim was pretty rough. Seem like good people small 3 person shop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkOmOUoSMbk
View Quote

Looks good!
Link Posted: 2/19/2022 8:33:50 PM EDT
[#16]

Looks good!
View Quote

It’s pretty fun. The double stack pistol  mags pouches hold the 22lr mags well.

Ready for a epic squirrel hunt.

Vz61
Sbr AR22
Then get my suppressed mp22 pistol holster too. Lol

Maybe tote the M11 with 22 conversion
Link Posted: 2/22/2022 12:43:27 PM EDT
[#17]
I need to downsize a bit.

What's the going rate on 20rd mags?
Also, I can't find price data for an armorer's chest. Has anyone here sold one?
Link Posted: 2/22/2022 1:02:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By CKxx:
I need to downsize a bit.

What's the going rate on 20rd mags?
Also, I can't find price data for an armorer's chest. Has anyone here sold one?
View Quote

Czechpoint is listing them at $22.50 each and shows them in stock.

For the armorer's chest, how complete is it?
Link Posted: 2/22/2022 5:13:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Marquar:

Czechpoint is listing them at $22.50 each and shows them in stock.

For the armorer's chest, how complete is it?
View Quote

100%, less 3 of the 5 barrels.
Link Posted: 2/22/2022 5:44:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By CKxx:

100%, less 3 of the 5 barrels.
View Quote

Any pictures?  I can PM you my email if that would be easier and if you didn’t want to post on the thread but pictures are always good to enhance the thread
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 11:09:28 AM EDT
[#21]
Does anybody know what size the trigger guard rivet is? I can measure the hole to get the diameter but was wondering about length. Going to try to see if I can get one from Mcmaster Carr since Czechpoint is OOS.
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 2:17:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Kornbread:
Does anybody know what size the trigger guard rivet is? I can measure the hole to get the diameter but was wondering about length. Going to try to see if I can get one from Mcmaster Carr since Czechpoint is OOS.
View Quote

This is where I got mine from. Says he’s out of stock but worth a email to see if maybe he has some available
https://jtmachineservices.com/?product=vz-61-skorpion-trigger-guard-rivet

Here are the measurements I came up with from an unused rivet I bought from him.  These are using my cheap inch calipers.  Not sure if my terminology is correct but hopefully you get what I’m saying:

0.300” total length from top of the rivet head to bottom of the shaft.  
0.250” from bottom of the rivet head to end of the shaft.  0.105” width of rivet head.  
0.060” diameter of rivet shaft.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 11:05:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: agb104983] [#23]
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Magazine-Holder-and-Organizer-for-Vz61-Skorpion-Magazine-Safe-Stand-/175085330472?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l6249&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

Here is a seller who is selling mag holders for VZ61 mags.  I ordered 3 and they work great.  

The same seller also had 3-D printed rubber recoil pads that clip onto the Vz61 stock.  They are great for adding a little bit of grip to the original wire stock if you have a SBR.  I have one but it no longer appears to be listed on eBay but I am finding out if he still has them.  The recoil pads were only $10 plus shipping so a decent deal.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:27:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: agb104983] [#24]
A few updates:

The long awaited stock adapters that will allow us to attach a VZ58 solid stock(or folding stock if you prefer) to the Czechpoint VZ61’s sounds like they are almost done. The guy that had the design and is doing a run of them told me he’s hoping to get them back from the anodizer sometime in April.  Once they are available I will share his contact info on here so that people can get a hold of him and purchase.  I will tag all the people that had contacted me expressing interest in these when I do the post to announce that I have been told that they are ready.

Heads up on another item I came across. The same guy that I purchased the magazine holders I mentioned in previous posts also sells a stock pad that clips on the back of the wire stock.  It’s 3-D printed but it appears to be some sort of flexible plastic. Almost a cross between plastic and rubber.  It does add a little more grip to the wire stock to allow better shouldering and, as you can see from the photos, doesn’t interfere with the stock folding.  Worth it to me for the $10 plus shipping that it cost.  His eBay name is kosiccz and he currently has it listed as “U Shape Rubber Gasket”

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:37:53 PM EDT
[#25]
A few updates:

The long awaited stock adapters that will allow us to attach a VZ58 solid stock(or folding stock if you prefer) to the Czechpoint VZ61’s sounds like they are almost done. The guy that had the design and is doing a run of them told me he’s hoping to get them back from the anodizer sometime in April.  Once they are available I will share his contact info on here so that people can get a hold of him and purchase.  I will tag all the people that had contacted me expressing interest in these when I do the post to announce that I have been told that they are ready.

Heads up on another item I came across. The same guy that I purchased the magazine holders I mentioned in previous posts also sells a stock pad that clips on the back of the wire stock.  It’s 3-D printed but it appears to be some sort of flexible plastic. Almost a cross between plastic and rubber.  It does add a little more grip to the wire stock to allow better shouldering and, as you can see from the photos, doesn’t interfere with the stock folding.  Worth it to me for the $10 plus shipping that it cost.  His eBay name is kosiccz and he currently has it listed as “U Shape Rubber Gasket”

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/97614/6A62742F-EA96-4004-8528-E2A4A7583619_jpe-2317286.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/97614/2AE9060D-2E47-4737-92BC-EAAFB32AEE53_jpe-2317287.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/97614/2FFCD24C-7887-4308-8A5F-F1BF192D62C0_jpe-2317288.JPG
View Quote

Cool most definitely in for 2-3 of the stock adapters.
Link Posted: 3/18/2022 7:10:26 AM EDT
[#26]
A few updates:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/97614/6A62742F-EA96-4004-8528-E2A4A7583619_jpe-2317286.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/97614/2AE9060D-2E47-4737-92BC-EAAFB32AEE53_jpe-2317287.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/97614/2FFCD24C-7887-4308-8A5F-F1BF192D62C0_jpe-2317288.JPG
View Quote

That’s is great news and looking forward to it. Thanks for spearheading it!
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 8:19:56 AM EDT
[#27]
Looks like FAB defense just released a solid folding stock.  Downside is it appears it’s not available for shipping to USA currently and doesn’t really match the aesthetic of the VZ61, unless you have yours set up to look modern.  Hopefully we should get answers on the stock adapters in the next couple weeks that allow people to use the VZ58 solid stocks or folding stocks.

https://www.tactical.shop/cze/fair-price-s-r-o-fp-vz61-inline/sklopna-pazba-pro-sa-vz-61-v-ose-cerna/2235.xhtml

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 10:48:40 AM EDT
[#28]
A few updates:

View Quote

@agb104983 any news on the VZ58 stock adapter front?
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 10:49:14 AM EDT
[#29]

@agb104983 any news on the VZ58 stock adapter front?
View Quote

X2 was thinking about it yesterday while in the safe.
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 11:54:35 AM EDT
[#30]
If I recall correctly when I checked in with him middle of March he was still waiting on them back from the anodizer.  I checked in with him April 21 again to see progress and he said there were some delays because of some Covid sickness or other sickness at the machine shop or a anodizer, I’m not sure which, and then he was hoping to be getting a call from them in the next couple weeks. Granted that was nearly 3 weeks ago so hopefully it should be soon. I will reach out to him today and check.
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 12:00:30 PM EDT
[#31]
OK I just got a message back from him and he thinks they will be ready by the end of next week but he’s relying on the timeline provided by the machine shop/anodizing company he subbed the work out to so it’s out of his hands on whether or not that date comes true.
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 1:38:24 PM EDT
[#32]
OK I just got a message back from him and he thinks they will be ready by the end of next week but he’s relying on the timeline provided by the machine shop/anodizing company he subbed the work out to so it’s out of his hands on whether or not that date comes true.
View Quote

OK sounds good.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 5:33:04 PM EDT
[#33]
How about the collet adapter!?
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 11:09:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By saltydecimator:
How about the collet adapter!?
View Quote

I’m reaching back out to him to see if there’s any update. I haven’t heard from him in awhile
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 9:56:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Love it!

It’s fox season and the Cz with 22 could be. Ice lil truck gun.
Link Posted: 5/31/2022 5:06:04 AM EDT
[#36]
Please let me know about that cooler collet adapter as well
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 11:27:26 PM EDT
[#37]
In my dive down the rabbit hole for VZ61 solid stocks, I have found someone making the original style Collett adapter that allows a silencer to slide over an original an threaded barrel and lock behind the little ring/raised area on the original style barrel.  The original VZ61 had a silencer issued to some units that attached in this way, it’s the reason why that ring on the barrel exists.  Unfortunately the thread pattern that you can currently purchase these adapters in is M26x1.5inch, which I guess works with some European silencers but doesn’t really help us in the USA.  

The manufacturer is willing to do a run of these adapters in a different thread pattern.  I was thinking people would be most interested in using this adapter on a form one can.  

What thread pitch is should I recommend it to the manufacture and what kind of interest would people have?  Basically this collett adapter would screw directly into the suppressor, in place of a fixed barrel threaded mount.  Also, please post if you would be interested in one.  I think the current one is about $50 without shipping to the USA, I don’t know if this special batch would be more expensive due to lower production.
View Quote

I would be in for a collet adapter for sure.
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 10:12:09 AM EDT
[#38]
Some cool Skorpions. Any word on the fixed stock adapter?

PDW on Steroids: the vz68 and the Skorpion 9x19
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 5:34:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: agb104983] [#39]
Some cool Skorpions. Any word on the fixed stock adapter?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm8796bDd8k
View Quote

On the fixed stock adapters, trying not to bug him too much but I check in every couple weeks.  I think most of the delays is he decided to farm it out to a local machine shop to do all the work and they have had issues.  

In mid March it was “first week in April” if anodizing is on time.  By late April there was still some back up at the machine shop but he was hoping to hear an update soon.  On May 11 he was expecting it to be done the following week.  He didn’t respond to a message a couple weeks later but when I messaged him again on June 13 he was hoping to start shipping them the following week.  I messaged him earlier this week and didn’t get a reply. I will message him again first part of next week.  

Neither I nor anyone else has paid any money upfront for this so I think it’s just a situation where this is a small lower priority project and he is at the whims of the subcontractors he has doing the work.

Only reason why I haven’t given more information about who’s doing the project or anything like that is number one, I don’t want him to have a 50 messages a week from random people wanting to get on a list or asking when it will be done.  From what I understand this is a minor project and more of a passion project for him, he’s in the firearms industry but making one off runs stuff is not his main business .  Secondary reason is many times you’ll have people swoop in and try to buy the whole lot so they can control access and pricing.  I would like all of us to have the opportunity to buy it at a fair market price from the creator rather than have a third-party jump in and try to jack the pricing way up and control supply.  Think about how cheap the existing folding stock adapters would be if there wasn’t a duopoly on them shared between Czechpoint and ReconOrd.

Link Posted: 7/15/2022 8:34:19 PM EDT
[#40]

On the fixed stock adapters, trying not to bug him too much but I check in every couple weeks.  I think most of the delays is he decided to farm it out to a local machine shop to do all the work and they have had issues.  

In mid March it was “first week in April” if anodizing is on time.  By late April there was still some back up at the machine shop but he was hoping to hear an update soon.  On May 11 he was expecting it to be done the following week.  He didn’t respond to a message a couple weeks later but when I messaged him again on June 13 he was hoping to start shipping them the following week.  I messaged him earlier this week and didn’t get a reply. I will message him again first part of next week.  

Neither I nor anyone else has paid any money upfront for this so I think it’s just a situation where this is a small lower priority project and he is at the whims of the subcontractors he has doing the work.

Only reason why I haven’t given more information about who’s doing the project or anything like that is number one, I don’t want him to have a 50 messages a week from random people wanting to get on a list or asking when it will be done.  From what I understand this is a minor project and more of a passion project for him, he’s in the firearms industry but making one off runs stuff is not his main business .  Secondary reason is many times you’ll have people swoop in and try to buy the whole lot so they can control access and pricing.  I would like all of us to have the opportunity to buy it at a fair market price from the creator rather than have a third-party jump in and try to jack the pricing way up and control supply.
View Quote

Thanks for the update and heading up the project for us.
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 9:20:50 PM EDT
[#41]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Only reason why I haven’t given more information about who’s doing the project or anything like that is number one, I don’t want him to have a 50 messages a week from random people wanting to get on a list or asking when it will be done.  From what I understand this is a minor project and more of a passion project for him, he’s in the firearms industry but making one off runs stuff is not his main business .  Secondary reason is many times you’ll have people swoop in and try to buy the whole lot so they can control access and pricing.  I would like all of us to have the opportunity to buy it at a fair market price from the creator rather than have a third-party jump in and try to jack the pricing way up and control supply.

Glad to help but just want to clarify, I’m just an enthusiast that has expressed the potential market for such an item to someone that already had a design conceived of and a prototype made.  
Link Posted: 8/11/2022 9:29:34 AM EDT
[#42]
Here’s an update on an item that is available now.  Lots of people have appeared to be interested in the oversized charging handles.  Perun Arms in the Czech Republic has apparently just made a new batch of them and they are available. I contacted them and they are willing to ship to the USA.  They mentioned that payment would be via bank transfer but I think there are some services like PayPal’s Xoom that allow you to use a PayPal account to do an international bank transfer for $5.  I’m not sure what the price would be but I believe it’s somewhere around $25-$30 for a set plus tax and shipping.  

Their contact email is [email protected].  Sounds like they won’t be shipping things out until next week.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/11/2022 12:57:04 PM EDT
[#43]
ooo not bad. I'll give it a go
Link Posted: 8/11/2022 3:04:40 PM EDT
[#44]
I ordered a set of charging handles from Perun in later 2018.
I used Xoom for the wire transfer.
It was $21 for the knobs, $15 for shipping, and $5 for transfer (prices may have changed). $41 total.

They're a very nice drop in upgrade.

Link Posted: 8/12/2022 4:17:30 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Solar991:
I ordered a set of charging handles from Perun in later 2018.
I used Xoom for the wire transfer.
It was $21 for the knobs, $15 for shipping, and $5 for transfer (prices may have changed). $41 total.

They're a very nice drop in upgrade.

https://i.imgur.com/efgrjPqh.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/FsrJtmlh.jpg
View Quote

Solar...
Tell me about that front picatinny mount.  Where did you get that?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 6:32:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Rail is by Isle Mfg.
Vert grip is by Custom Smith Mfg.

The rail is a great item, well worth it.  
The grip is a fine item, but not worth what they charge.

Both are Nylon SLS printed, and both have had additional work done to them (sanded, primed, painted).
Link Posted: 8/13/2022 6:57:22 AM EDT
[#47]
Rail is by Isle Mfg.

Both are Nylon SLS printed, and both have had additional work done to them (sanded, primed, painted).
View Quote

Thanks.. one more question.  How sturdy is the rail mount for the purpose of mounting a forward grip? Do you have confidence in the set-up?

Thanks Again
Link Posted: 8/13/2022 7:46:45 AM EDT
[#48]
I gave it a few good tugs trying to pull it off. It didn't budge.
Link Posted: 8/13/2022 9:52:36 AM EDT
[#49]

Thanks.. one more question.  How sturdy is the rail mount for the purpose of mounting a forward grip? Do you have confidence in the set-up?

Thanks Again
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Rail is by Isle Mfg.

Thanks Again

I have the same rail mount and it is secure and sturdy.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 1:10:31 AM EDT
[#50]
This is my posty, i need magazines though.
Attachment Attached File

Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top