Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 15
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 7:39:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll have to try the S&B when it's finally back in stock again someday, thanks!
Link Posted: 2/19/2021 1:43:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Xanatos903:
https://i.imgur.com/dfbaTXf.jpg

How's the reliability of the .32 versions been for everyone? I still have about one malfunction every 3 or 4 magazines using Norma FMJ.
View Quote

I have ran Fiochi, GECO, and S&B.  No issue with any of them, the Gun has been flawless likely 500-700 rounds.
Link Posted: 2/19/2021 8:45:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Theyre fun little guns and suppress well.  I havent tried hollow points but it feeds everything else well.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 7:17:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jmreagan] [#4]
View Quote

@ Tolip ...

Ok, fu(* you Tolip... Now I have I have to one of these bitches! I am a CZ  and general Czech Republic nut both their women, firearms, lots of their culture... and have multiple P-01's, SP-01's, 97B's, a Scorpion, Wife, ... and now a VZ/CZ-61 Model probably in the near future thanks to you!...How much is this exact-set-up gonna cost me???

In all seriousness Tolip, you have similar tastes as me and that is one heck of a build/kit/set-up! Thanks for posting such a sexy example; I appreciate your style.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 11:48:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Tolip] [#5]
Originally Posted By jmreagan:

@ Tolip ...

Ok, fu(* you Tolip... Now I have I have to one of these bitches! I am a CZ  and general Czech Republic nut both their women, firearms, lots of their culture... and have multiple P-01's, SP-01's, 97B's, a Scorpion, Wife, ... and now a VZ/CZ-61 Model probably in the near future thanks to you!...How much is this exact-set-up gonna cost me???

In all seriousness Tolip, you have similar tastes as me and that is one heck of a build/kit/set-up! Thanks for posting such a sexy example; I appreciate your style.
View Quote

This
https://www.czechpoint-usa.com/vz-61-pistol--765--with-threaded-barrel/product
+ a tax stamp
+ this
https://www.czechpoint-usa.com/vz-61-stock-mounting-plate/product
+ this
https://www.czechpoint-usa.com/vz-61-surplus-condition-folding-stock/product
+ this, refinished as you like
https://www.czechpoint-usa.com/grip-surplus-military2/product
+ another tax stamp
+ this
https://www.silencershop.com/silencerco-octane-9-hd.html with a 1/2x28 direct thread

+ some of this
https://ammoseek.com/ammo/32acp

Waiting for everything to be in stock is the hard part.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 10:10:28 PM EDT
[#6]
View Quote

They seem to like the hotter Euro-spec ammo.

Although Greco doesn’t seem very hot and mine has no issues with it. S&B has the highest velocities from what I’ve seen and felt.
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 2:52:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Any good sources for parts, especially springs? Seems like everyone is out of the springs.

Basically need at least 2 of the magazine catch and spring, extractor, extractor pin and spring, and bolt catch and spring. Czechpoint and Numrich are both out of the springs.

PS. Anyone need a "lower kit" that consists of the lower bits except for the above? Got two complete kits (minus receiver of course) to do builds that use AR FCG, safety, and grip so I have leftover parts.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 2:08:18 PM EDT
[#8]
some questions:

See the price on the cz site as $730 for threaded, did this go up from high $600 something last year?

Does recon ord get these on a reg basis and is the price the same?

Factory stock doesn't look too comfortable and strangely for a com bloc gun, overly long.  And real regrets going brace?  Thinking the rear rail might be the way to go even if you SBR and want a better  stock.  Although u miss the classic look.

Any concern on future parts availability or is it pretty robust?  Any issues in conversion?  I assume the original was open bolt but maybe Im wrong.
Link Posted: 4/1/2021 8:10:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Quake_Guy:
some questions:

See the price on the cz site as $730 for threaded, did this go up from high $600 something last year?

Does recon ord get these on a reg basis and is the price the same?

Factory stock doesn't look too comfortable and strangely for a com bloc gun, overly long.  And real regrets going brace?  Thinking the rear rail might be the way to go even if you SBR and want a better  stock.  Although u miss the classic look.

Any concern on future parts availability or is it pretty robust?  Any issues in conversion?  I assume the original was open bolt but maybe Im wrong.
View Quote

1.  I could be wrong but I think it was something like 600-something for unthreaded and threaded was $50-$100 more.  I see unthreaded is now listed at $720 and threaded is $730.  They usually only update prices when they get new stock.  My guess is they have listed some unthreaded guns in various calibers so those prices are updated but the threaded ones haven't been listed lately so those prices haven't been updated yet.  

2.  ReconOrd almost always has the .32acp version for sale on gun broker, both threaded and unthreaded.  He charges much more than the "listed" price on Czechpoint.  I think the Unthreaded is 799 and threaded is 899.  So the deal is czechpoint has relationships with dealers and most of their guns currently go directly to those dealers.  Czechpoint, being the importer, seems to rarely try to sell the guns themselves on their website nowadays.  When they do list anything, its a small number and it sells out within 0-4 hours.  The ReconOrd guy told me he has a deal where he commits to buy a certain number of guns from them or something like that.  So I assume czechpoint doesn't have to mess with selling the guns themselves and gets to cash in immediately rather then get stuck with guns long term when sales are slow.  You can wait to see if anything ever gets listed for sale on czechpoint but you have to set up email alerts and it might be 6-12 months wait.  With the import ban looming if Biden just signs an EO, I decided to just suck it up and buy from ReconOrd.

3.  Factory stock isn't the best and if anything, its too short.  But is does fold away nicely, looks cool, and is correct for the gun.  I went with the original wire folding stock.  You need to file a Form 1 to SBR the gun to attach the original folding stock, where a brace doesn't require it.  To me though, a brace ruins the look and makes it much larger, unless you decide to get a side folding brace.  I have the rear rail thing as well in case I want to use a brace in the future but I don't see it happening.  Its like owning an underfolder AK, yes the stock has shortcomings but you don't own a underfolder AK to put a brace on it.  Its part of the character of the gun.

4.  It was originally a closed bolt, so no weird conversion issues.  Parts are out there and you can buy a parts kit on gunbroker with everything(complete upper, bolt, stock, lower parts, etc) except the receiver for like $300.  Czechpoint sells all the individual small parts for sale individually as well.  

Link Posted: 4/1/2021 2:21:44 PM EDT
[#10]
I have a VZ61 with the brace adaptor, and put the Shockwave stock on it.

It doesn't have the look of the coat hanger factory stock, but it's a much better working stock, as it actually has a cheek weld, and lines your eye up very well with the sights.

Sort of a HK fixed stock / collapsible aspect.  The collapsible one looks nice, but the fixed one works far better when you're actually shooting it.

With the brace, the set up is very accurate and nice to shoot.  With a shorty can like the Ti-Rant 9s, it's a great package.
Link Posted: 4/1/2021 6:11:49 PM EDT
[#11]
some questions:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
some questions:

I paid $725+shipping in October, so it's been creeping up for a while.

The wire stock only looks big because you think the gun is big. Once you see how cute the tiny little SMG-ish gun is, you realize the stock is a tiny little coat hanger. A robust coat hanger that is very neat.

The stock is not a cheek-to-stock sort of deal. It's a "tuck this back part into your chest and blast off rounds" sort of stock. Couldn't imagine the gun without it at this point. You could get a brace or an AR stock, mount a red dot on it and get much better accuracy out of it I'm sure, but I think it's taking the gun too seriously and have other guns for that. This gun screams for a coat hanger stock and a shoulder holster so you can blast off some 32 as fast as you can! :)
Link Posted: 4/1/2021 6:13:18 PM EDT
[#12]
View Quote

SGAmmo had some in stock when I write this, but it's nearly $1 a round, so I think I'll hold off for now. May regret it when it hits $2 a round, but hopefully the ammo frees up someday.
Link Posted: 4/1/2021 7:30:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: zutmeloda2003] [#13]
Originally Posted By NightOwl:

SGAmmo had some in stock when I write this, but it's nearly $1 a round, so I think I'll hold off for now. May regret it when it hits $2 a round, but hopefully the ammo frees up someday.
View Quote

Does anyone know if the A3 steady brace would fit on the SB FS1913 brace? It would look a lot better than that super large rubber garbage for such a small weapon. A3 makes metal extensions and a folding Picatinny mech but their folder looks large and awkward. SB's folding mech is more compact and would look better. I don't have photo sharing so ill just share links for what would look good combined. I think it would be the best looking setup for the vz61.

link for sb brace- https://www.sb-tactical.com/product/fs1913/
link for steady brace-https://a3-tactical-inc.myshopify.com/collections/stocks-and-stock-adapters/products/steadybrace-pistol-stabilizing-brace
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 8:10:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Unfortunately, this is the only brace/stock besides the original that I like.  They discontinued it before I found it for sale.

https://customsmithmfg.com/shop/ols/products/vz-61-telescopic-tailhook-host-tailhook-sold-separately
Link Posted: 4/4/2021 6:52:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Did anyone that ordered one of the recent .22 upper kits with tight mags ever get a resolution?  I got an initial response, but the last 3 follow up emails have gone unanswered.
Link Posted: 4/5/2021 6:10:32 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By O1gagt:
Did anyone that ordered one of the recent .22 upper kits with tight mags ever get a resolution?  I got an initial response, but the last 3 follow up emails have gone unanswered.
View Quote

Yes, I was instructed to send in the defective mag.  About three weeks later I received a new mag.
Link Posted: 4/5/2021 2:10:01 PM EDT
[#17]
View Quote

I need to follow up with them. I contacted them and they said that I would need to wait until they got their next shipment of magazines.  I could either send it in and wait or they would contact me when they have the next shipment.  I opted to hold onto the magazines and wait, just in case something happened and I never got a replacement I could just sand it down and modify the existing magazines if necessary
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 8:17:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: O1gagt] [#18]
Originally Posted By agb104983:

I need to follow up with them. I contacted them and they said that I would need to wait until they got their next shipment of magazines.  I could either send it in and wait or they would contact me when they have the next shipment.  I opted to hold onto the magazines and wait, just in case something happened and I never got a replacement I could just sand it down and modify the existing magazines if necessary
View All Quotes

Sent another email and was told they got replacement mags just recently.  They asked for my address and I received the replacement mags today.  They didn't ask for the other ones to be returned.  The replacement mags are still on the tighter side, the original mags I was able to get to work after putting oil on them.  After inserting them a dozen times they loosened up but take some force to pull them out.  Overall I am pleased that I have 4 workable mags.  First mag I shot was 100%.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 11:12:10 PM EDT
[#19]
I really want to see a slow mo of a  FA gun shooting semi vs a SA gun to see if the rate reducer changes the recoil impulse. Wish the semi receivers had the rate reducer. That's like 60% of the reason I love these guns.
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 1:22:11 AM EDT
[#20]

Sent another email and was told they got replacement mags just recently.  They asked for my address and I received the replacement mags today.  They didn't ask for the other ones to be returned.  The replacement mags are still on the tighter side, the original mags I was able to get to work after putting oil on them.  After inserting them a dozen times they loosened up but take some force to pull them out.  Overall I am pleased that I have 4 workable mags.  First mag I shot was 100%.
View All Quotes

When I emailed them last week, right at the beginning, they said that they had some more coming in and would ship them to me on Wednesday/Thursday when they got there. I got my replacement mags on Saturday. As you said, still a little tight but usable. I actually I had a total of three magazines originally but they only sent two replacements, which I don’t remember if I told them the quantity or not but I didn’t want them to have to ship me a whole new package just for the one extra magazine. Since they didn’t ask for my defective ones back I decided to attempt to see if I could get at least one of them to work.

I think I started out with 220 sandpaper and slowly took some material off both sides and the front while periodically wiping it down and checking fit. Once it seemed like it was getting pretty easy to slide in and out, I followed it with 500 sandpaper to knock off the marks and then finished it with 1200 sandpaper.  I haven’t had a chance to shoot it yet but the old magazine now fits nicely.
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 2:48:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Any of you guys using the 9x18 or .380 versions? I’m curious about reliability with them, since they use different mags.
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 2:55:58 PM EDT
[#22]
I have the .380 version.

I'd say this is the one to get.  9x18 ammo isn't widely availible, not too many defensive loads offered, and from what I've seen, isn't any more powerful in factory loads than the .380.

Mine has eaten everything I've put into it - FMJ, Golden Saber JHP, Horanday JHP's, and the Ruger ARX solid bullet spinner one.

Link Posted: 4/21/2021 8:14:58 PM EDT
[#23]

When I emailed them last week, right at the beginning, they said that they had some more coming in and would ship them to me on Wednesday/Thursday when they got there. I got my replacement mags on Saturday. As you said, still a little tight but usable. I actually I had a total of three magazines originally but they only sent two replacements, which I don’t remember if I told them the quantity or not but I didn’t want them to have to ship me a whole new package just for the one extra magazine. Since they didn’t ask for my defective ones back I decided to attempt to see if I could get at least one of them to work.

I think I started out with 220 sandpaper and slowly took some material off both sides and the front while periodically wiping it down and checking fit. Once it seemed like it was getting pretty easy to slide in and out, I followed it with 500 sandpaper to knock off the marks and then finished it with 1200 sandpaper.  I haven’t had a chance to shoot it yet but the old magazine now fits nicely.
View All Quotes

Good info, glad you got replacements as well.
I have fired one mag suppressed and function was perfect.
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 6:21:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Anyone know the closest cerakote color for the factory grey 61’s?
Link Posted: 5/5/2021 4:29:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Try Gunkote 2400 Series KG Dark VZ Blue.
It closely matches the Czech semi-gloss grey-blue finish on all their guns and associated accoutrements.
Link Posted: 5/5/2021 5:13:01 PM EDT
[#26]
This guy printed most of gun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj2nlF6uMtk

Look very good.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 11:07:18 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Nameless_Hobo:
Any of you guys using the 9x18 or .380 versions? I’m curious about reliability with them, since they use different mags.
View Quote

One of my Skorpions is a 9x18mm. I bought it when ammo was $140/case and it happily eats the cheapest steel case ammo without any issues.

My main complaint is that during the winter the mags become somewhat brittle. I'd far prefer a steel mag but there aren't any available. There were some made for the Vz82 if I remember correctly - but none were imported.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 7:50:42 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 9:18:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By N_Parker:
Threaded uppers and .22LR mags in stock.

Getem while you can.

https://www.czechpoint-usa.com/vz-61-threaded-upper-765/product

https://www.czechpoint-usa.com/vz-61-22-lr-magazine-20-round/product
View Quote

Did you get an email or how did you find out?  I had the 22 mags on an email alert and I didn’t get an email from Czechpoint until 7:30pm, 40 minutes after you posted this.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 9:38:39 PM EDT
[#30]

Did you get an email or how did you find out?  I had the 22 mags on an email alert and I didn’t get an email from Czechpoint until 7:30pm, 40 minutes after you posted this.
View All Quotes

Getem while you can.

Yep I received in stock alerts EST at 5:41 for the upper and 6:01 for the 22 mags.  Alerts noted 40 mags and 18 uppers in stock.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 10:04:51 PM EDT
[#31]

Yep I received in stock alerts EST at 5:41 for the upper and 6:01 for the 22 mags.  Alerts noted 40 mags and 18 uppers in stock.
View All Quotes

Getem while you can.

Interesting, I’ve always wondered why it always seems like anything in high demand that I get stock alerts for is already sold out.  Maybe the system goes alphabetically and since my email starts with a T It’s one of the last to get sent out.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 10:13:22 PM EDT
[#32]
The threaded uppers are the .32acp uppers, it does not appear they got any .22 uppers in....just the .22 magazines.  I picked up 2 more .22 mags so I will have 6, which is probably more than enough.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 10:16:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: N_Parker] [#33]
I thought I lucked out this last go around when CzechPoint got some threaded upper inventory in.   I was able to snag a 7.65 threaded upper which arrived today.  To my disappointment, the thread protector, which was not installed but rather in a small baggie taped to the upper did not thread on.  

I tried the 1/2-28 thread protector from my threaded .22lr upper and no go. Thread pitch gauge indicates it is 28 TPI but the threads are not very well defined/machined.  Thread OD matches that of my threaded .22lr upper.  

I sent a note to the CzechPoint gunsmith address.  Now waiting for a response.

Anyone else experience this with the threaded uppers?
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 9:24:03 AM EDT
[#34]
I thought I lucked out this last go around when CzechPoint got some threaded upper inventory in.   I was able to snag a 7.65 threaded upper which arrived today.  To my disappointment, the thread protector, which was not installed but rather in a small baggie taped to the upper did not thread on.  

I tried the 1/2-28 thread protector from my threaded .22lr upper and no go. Thread pitch gauge indicates it is 28 TPI but the threads are not very well defined/machined.  Thread OD matches that of my threaded .22lr upper.  

I sent a note to the CzechPoint gunsmith address.  Now waiting for a response.

Anyone else experience this with the threaded uppers?
View Quote

I have one of the threaded 22 uppers and my original Czechpoint gun was a threaded .32acp version.  I haven’t shot them with a suppressor yet but both of them thread on
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 10:51:41 AM EDT
[#35]

I have one of the threaded 22 uppers and my original Czechpoint gun was a threaded .32acp version.  I haven’t shot them with a suppressor yet but both of them thread on
View Quote

Both of mine are threaded properly.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 4:32:51 PM EDT
[#36]
Mine worked fine, but was a bit tight so I think a hair oversized. I put a three lug adapter on it now, which was a bit to crank down to get it fully on.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 2:40:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Guy who have SBRed them what the over all length with the stock?
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 10:13:56 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By swampfoxoutdoors:
View Quote

I put 20.6” on my F1
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 5:35:35 AM EDT
[#39]

I put 20.6” on my F1
View All Quotes

I put 20.6” on my F1

I just recently submitted my form 1 application and used the same 20.6" as above.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 9:36:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: swampfoxoutdoors] [#40]
Thanks hope to get mine filed today.

EDIT: The deed has been done! Just waiting on ATF to email me my cover sheet to send off prints.
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 10:55:09 AM EDT
[#41]
Thanks hope to get mine filed today.

EDIT: The deed has been done! Just waiting on ATF to email me my cover sheet to send off prints.
View Quote

Not sure if you've done Form 1 before. The email with the cover sheet usually comes very soon after filing. If you got a confirmation email from the AFT, that's the cover letter email. Mine came with a subject of "eForms Application Submission Notification ...". The cover sheet is a pdf attachment that will sometimes not show if you open the email on a mobile device.
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 11:01:34 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Marquar:

Not sure if you've done Form 1 before. The email with the cover sheet usually comes very soon after filing. If you got a confirmation email from the AFT, that's the cover letter email. Mine came with a subject of "eForms Application Submission Notification ...". The cover sheet is a pdf attachment that will sometimes not show if you open the email on a mobile device.
View Quote

I had forgotten to hit submit on monday. It charged my card but never pushed the application to the system. Everything was finished yesterday. Have the prints done and will be in the mail.

What happened to all the cheap 10rd mags and wood grips?

COVID?
Biden?
Or just how its been for a year?
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 11:47:20 AM EDT
[#43]

I had forgotten to hit submit on monday. It charged my card but never pushed the application to the system. Everything was finished yesterday. Have the prints done and will be in the mail.

COVID?
Biden?
View Quote

Check your PMs.
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 2:33:58 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Marquar:

Check your PMs.
View Quote

PM replied!
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 5:01:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Anyone run into issues with .32 magazine fitment? I just got a stripped receiver from Recon Ordnance and am running up against an issue with the magazine fitment. I was planning on getting this engraved this weekend to form 1 it, but I'm glad I assembled it first. Assembled from one of their parts kits, everything function checks perfectly except for the magazines. They'll only go in about halfway before completely binding up. I tried rocking them into place and with two different mags, and both have the same issue.

I thought it could be an issue with the magazine catch itself, but I even went so far as to stripping the mag and bolt releases and still ran into the same issue. I mic'd the front to back and side to side dimensions of the magwell and compared them to the magazine, and while close, don't appear to be tight enough to cause the binding. It appears it's the vertical notch for the mag release that is interfering with the tabs on the magazine. It looks like it's either not wide enough, or possibly not deep enough.

I contacted Recon Ordnance about it to see if they had come across any similar issues before and I was just told to try different magazines, which I plan on doing as soon as I can source some. I had never read anything about any hand fitting being necessary with these guns, so I figured I'd reach out to see if anyone else had run into a similar issue. It doesn't sound like I'll get any help from the dealer on this one, even if it is a manufacturing defect. Any ideas?
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 7:00:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By myinfernalbmw1:
Anyone run into issues with .32 magazine fitment? I just got a stripped receiver from Recon Ordnance and am running up against an issue with the magazine fitment. I was planning on getting this engraved this weekend to form 1 it, but I'm glad I assembled it first. Assembled from one of their parts kits, everything function checks perfectly except for the magazines. They'll only go in about halfway before completely binding up. I tried rocking them into place and with two different mags, and both have the same issue.

I thought it could be an issue with the magazine catch itself, but I even went so far as to stripping the mag and bolt releases and still ran into the same issue. I mic'd the front to back and side to side dimensions of the magwell and compared them to the magazine, and while close, don't appear to be tight enough to cause the binding. It appears it's the vertical notch for the mag release that is interfering with the tabs on the magazine. It looks like it's either not wide enough, or possibly not deep enough.

I contacted Recon Ordnance about it to see if they had come across any similar issues before and I was just told to try different magazines, which I plan on doing as soon as I can source some. I had never read anything about any hand fitting being necessary with these guns, so I figured I'd reach out to see if anyone else had run into a similar issue. It doesn't sound like I'll get any help from the dealer on this one, even if it is a manufacturing defect. Any ideas?
View Quote

Does the receiver have Czech small arms, CSA, or Czechpoint on it?  I’m not sure on those but I believe they are just receivers imported by the same company that imports the full guns.  If you still can’t figure things out I would contact them.  Jerry, owner at Recon Ord, I hear is a pretty gruff guy and maybe not the best at customer service.  Just what I’ve heard.  Ultimately if there’s an issue, it’s an issue traced back to the company that made it/imported it so I would contact Czechpoint/CSA
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 7:59:27 PM EDT
[#47]

Does the receiver have Czech small arms, CSA, or Czechpoint on it?  I’m not sure on those but I believe they are just receivers imported by the same company that imports the full guns.  If you still can’t figure things out I would contact them.  Jerry, owner at Recon Ord, I hear is a pretty gruff guy and maybe not the best at customer service.  Just what I’ve heard.  Ultimately if there’s an issue, it’s an issue traced back to the company that made it/imported it so I would contact Czechpoint/CSA
View Quote

Yeah it's a Czechpoint receiver sold through him, "exclusively" through him as he's mentioned every time I've spoken to him. Jerry is a character for sure. He's great as long as you're giving him money, and I'm sure he's a wealth of knowledge where he wants to be. I bet he'd be great to share a beer with, but his customer service is definitely lacking in many regards.

I actually asked him if he thought it would be worth calling Czechpoint and he basically said they just have an office girl there and everyone worth a damn was gone from the company. I'll probably still call after I actually do my due dillegence and try out a couple of different mags. While I wouldn't expect them to warranty an end user induced problem, I'd like to think they'd at least cover a manufacturing issue.
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 4:24:00 PM EDT
[#48]

COVID?
Biden?
View Quote

I think they're just running out. I had bought a couple 20's when Numrich had them on sale, long before I got a gun, but when I went to find a 10rd mag, it was an issue. I forget where I got mine, but I'll just stick with one for now. Needed it to fit into my holster! Course, the first holster I got doesn't fit the stocked gun, so had to buy another holster after...

What an expensive little gun. :)
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 1:09:20 AM EDT
[#49]
https://www.cdnnsports.com/vz61-32-20rd-factory-mag.html
CDNN is now at $29.99 for 20rd mags, they were $19.99 a few months ago.
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 10:06:36 AM EDT
[#50]
Update on receiver situation, I contacted Czechpoint who is having me send them the receiver and the magazines I have. They've been quick to respond and really good to deal with thus far, so I'm optimistic that this will get resolved in a reasonable timeframe.
Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top