BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 15
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 4:09:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Outrider] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By agb104983:
Here’s an item that just came to market that I was able to track down.  Using currency conversion they should run around $90 before shipping from overseas but I am checking to confirm that.  It’s been in development a while, but he just let me know they were for sale today.  

Hey, I believe it just uses the standard RMR mounting set up only so you can take the RMR or the Holosun versions or anything else with that footprint.  Not sure if he’s going to offer it with other footprint options.  It looks like a pretty slick set up and should be pretty solid.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/97614/IMG_4585_jpeg-2821041.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/97614/IMG_4584_jpeg-2821042.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/97614/IMG_4586_jpeg-2821044.JPG
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Here’s an item that just came to market that I was able to track down.  Using currency conversion they should run around $90 before shipping from overseas but I am checking to confirm that.  It’s been in development a while, but he just let me know they were for sale today.  

Hey, I believe it just uses the standard RMR mounting set up only so you can take the RMR or the Holosun versions or anything else with that footprint.  Not sure if he’s going to offer it with other footprint options.  It looks like a pretty slick set up and should be pretty solid.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/97614/IMG_4585_jpeg-2821041.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/97614/IMG_4584_jpeg-2821042.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/97614/IMG_4586_jpeg-2821044.JPG

Very nice. A pic rail version would be good for more optic flexibility.

Here are also a couple pictures I thought people might be interested in. It appears there is someone in the Czech Republic that had some 30 round magazines made.  Still haven’t been able to track those down to see if they exist and best I can tell it was a one off thing because even people in the Czech Republic don’t know.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/97614/IMG_4716_jpeg-2821049.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/97614/IMG_4709_jpeg-2821050.JPG

I could use a few of those!
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 4:22:55 PM EDT
[#2]
That optic rail would go nicely with a fixed stock build, if those ever see the light of day.
Would be even better if it had a bottom pic rail, too.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 4:25:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Solar991:
That optic rail would go nicely with a fixed stock build, if those ever see the light of day.
View Quote

I'm still dying for a Vz58 stock adapter. I just don't care to shoot mine with the wire stock at the moment.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 4:26:08 PM EDT
[#4]

View Quote

Thats pretty cool.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 4:28:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Outrider:

View All Quotes

Here are also a couple pictures I thought people might be interested in. It appears there is someone in the Czech Republic that had some 30 round magazines made.  Still haven’t been able to track those down to see if they exist and best I can tell it was a one off thing because even people in the Czech Republic don’t know.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/97614/IMG_4716_jpeg-2821049.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/97614/IMG_4709_jpeg-2821050.JPG

There is a version of an optic mount similar to this that also clamps on the trunion available overseas. I will see if I can link to it.  It has a Picatinny rail on the top and bottom so someone could Mount a red dot on the top and a weapon light on the bottom.  However, because it has a rail on the top and bottom of it, it’s a little bit bulky compared to this newest mount that this guy came up with is a little more streamlined and compact.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 4:32:06 PM EDT
[#6]

I'm still dying for a Vz58 stock adapter. I just don't care to shoot mine with the wire stock at the moment.
View All Quotes

I still checked in with the original guy that has the ability to make those adapters but he had a bunch of other stuff going on last time I messaged him and my most recent attempted contact shows he read the Facebook message, but never responded. That was a few months ago. I’m still hopeful, but I think it might be a dead end.  

If there’s someone that has a recommendation for a machine shop that would be interested in producing these, I’d be happy to get in touch with them and send them all the information I have that the original guy shared with me
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 4:39:35 PM EDT
[#7]

I still checked in with the original guy that has the ability to make those adapters but he had a bunch of other stuff going on last time I messaged him and my most recent attempted contact shows he read the Facebook message, but never responded. That was a few months ago. I’m still hopeful, but I think it might be a dead end.  

If there’s someone that has a recommendation for a machine shop that would be interested in producing these, I’d be happy to get in touch with them and send them all the information I have that the original guy shared with me
View Quote

Shape Way CNC machining  
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 4:48:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By swampfoxoutdoors:

Shape Way CNC machining  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By swampfoxoutdoors:

Shape Way CNC machining  

That would be perfect but someone would have to do the CAD work to get it to that stage
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 5:07:56 PM EDT
[#9]
I emailed Vz58USA.com about a stock adapter and they basically teased me with a "stay tuned" reply. They also have the optic mount mentioned here recently on the site.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 5:51:26 PM EDT
[#10]
I emailed Vz58USA.com about a stock adapter and they basically teased me with a "stay tuned" reply. They also have the optic mount mentioned here recently on the site.
View Quote

Interesting, I completely forgot about them. The guy that I’m pretty sure the designer of that mount that I posted today just announced it on one of the Czech groups has been available starting today.  Seems like VZ58usa has somebody that is in touch with the online Czech Firearms community, sourcing these parts and making contact with people to import parts.  The Czech guy has teased it over the last few months, so maybe they got in touch prior to release.  I hope that $99 price sticks because that wouldn’t be too much more than the price overseas.  

For example, the extended cocking knobs with the knurling they sell were originally made/sold by Perun Arms in CZ for the equivalent of $25 USD.  It looks like the VZ58USA version is very slightly different but they sell them for $61.

Excited that they might be selling/making a solid stock adapter as well.  If they teased that it might be coming, then I’ll probably hold off on pursuing a machine shop for the next few months to see if we get any more news about it.
Link Posted: 5/24/2023 2:25:52 PM EDT
[#11]
So I had initially been in contact with the inventor/manufacturer of that optics mount, and he had said I could purchase directly from him. Hadn’t heard anything from him in the last week or so and he contacted me this morning on Facebook to let me know that VZ58USA had purchased all of his mounts he had made, and he had just shipped the mounts to them yesterday.  Sounds like we might be seeing them pop up on the VZ58USA website in the next couple weeks I would imagine, depending on shipping times.

On a sidenote, I noticed that VZ58USA has the VZ61 stock mounting plates, but they are a slightly different design than the Czechpoint/ReconOrd plates.  Has anyone purchased the VZ58USA plates and/or compared them to the Czechpoint plates?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/24/2023 4:32:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Third_Rail:

Unfortunately if you have a .32acp receiver the .380acp upper will not fit.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By rudderbutter:

Thanks, I really appreciate it. I've got a .32 on the way and I was thinking about grabbing a .380 upper and some mags, but only if the conversion actually works

Unfortunately if you have a .32acp receiver the .380acp upper will not fit.

My thinking was that perhaps if the .32 upper works on the .380 lower (without the feedramp) reliably, it might be possible to machine the feedramp on a .32 lower to clear the ramp on the barrel of a .380 upper, and have both calibers on a .32 receiver.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 9:48:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Anyone with a .22 upper have any issues with the mags?  Seems like the bolt hood open tab at the bag of the mags (most of them) have flashing and makes it extremely difficult to move the follower for the first two rounds. I may disassemble all of them and do some gentle clean up.
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 12:13:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 12:42:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Third_Rail] [#15]
Originally Posted By strider98:
22lr mags in stock
View Quote

$45!

Why wouldn't you just buy them for $22.50 each direct from Czechpoint? They're in stock.

ETA: They have 32 in stock right now.
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 12:43:51 PM EDT
[#16]

$45!

Why wouldn't you just buy them for $22.50 each direct from Czechpoint? They're in stock.

View Quote

you do know it's a 2 pack, right??
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 1:22:20 PM EDT
[#17]

View All Quotes

$45!

Whoops.

Well. I know that now.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 3:44:02 PM EDT
[#18]
I just got the email, the red dot optic mount is now live and available.

https://www.vz58usa.com/product/vz-61-skorpion-red-dot-sights-adapter/

Link Posted: 6/3/2023 5:35:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Images here: https://imgur.com/a/ry96TFe

Got in the optic mount from Vz58usa.

Quick table top review: Great mount that goes terribly with the wire stock.

Ordered the mount on Wednesday, had a tracking number an hour later. Package delivered on Saturday.

The mount footprint is the "Holosun K" footprint.
Mount design is great. It uses the main trunk of trunnion for the primary mount, but then has two small jack screws at the rear to add tension.
Good fit for the optic. I used an acss reticled 507k for testing. Optic fit well to the recoil lugs. Requiring a little bit of force for it to pop onto everything. Optic didn't fall off when I waved it around a little without the screws installed.
My mount required a little bit of percussive aid in fitting between the sight ears of my .32, but fit fine between the ears on my .22.
Mount does not include any instructions or tools (I only say that because I couldn't find my 1.5mm wrench), however it does include all required hardware.

The bad:
I can force the stock to fold and bend around the optic, but it takes both hands to pry it around the optic. My stock wasn't even touching the front sight ears.
This mount would go great with a pistol setup, or with an sbr that doesn't use the wire stock.

Two things I would like to see if there are any future developments with this mount:
Something to set position front to back. Maybe use the nose of the trunnion to set the position. If your mount is too far to the rear you add a good bit of unnecessary stress to the two small mounting screws.
A bottom pic rail would be nice. It would require a slight redesign and would probably require the clamp screws to be larger/stronger.

I'm likely going to be throwing the mount in my parts bin for the time being.
At least until more progress is made towards the vz58 stock mounts.
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 11:26:21 PM EDT
[#20]
So for those that don’t have a wire stick on it’s a good option, huh?
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 6:47:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Is there a difference between the bolt from the SMG version and the semi-auto? If it's from a SMG vz61, does it need to be modified to make it a non-NFA part, or do you just need a semi-auto receiver to be compliant?
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 8:58:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Grizzled:
Is there a difference between the bolt from the SMG version and the semi-auto? If it's from a SMG vz61, does it need to be modified to make it a non-NFA part, or do you just need a semi-auto receiver to be compliant?
View Quote

Yes, there is a difference and no there’s nothing you need to do to make it compliant.  It’s the same situation as technically there’s a difference between the AR15 BCG and M16 BCG, but both of them are perfectly legal to use in a Semi auto gun.  Really the main difference is the hole in the rear of the bolt that allows the rate reducer hook to hook the bolt and the bump on the underside of the bolt to engage the sear trip on a full auto gun.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 7:30:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Grizzled] [#23]

Yes, there is a difference and no there's nothing you need to do to make it compliant.  It's the same situation as technically there's a difference between the AR15 BCG and M16 BCG, but both of them are perfectly legal to use in a Semi auto gun.  Really the main difference is the hole in the rear of the bolt that allows the rate reducer hook to hook the bolt and the bump on the underside of the bolt to engage the sear trip on a full auto gun.
View Quote

Thanks for the info.  I kinda thought it was something like that.  Figured it wouldn't hurt to ask, to be sure.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 10:14:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Me and a buddy just built up a couple of surplus kits on the recent batch of southern tactical receivers and both barely, if at all, lock back on open. Is this real common for vz61’s in general or could the receivers be out of spec? I feel like the mags don’t seat high enough into the receiver
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 7:18:05 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By --FLEET--:
Me and a buddy just built up a couple of surplus kits on the recent batch of southern tactical receivers and both barely, if at all, lock back on open. Is this real common for vz61’s in general or could the receivers be out of spec? I feel like the mags don’t seat high enough into the receiver
View Quote

Are these receivers that you ordered/purchased two or three months ago?  I bought one of the southern tactical receivers from that first batch that came out in March and mine wouldn’t lock back at all and the safety was super hard to move back-and-forth.  Somethings we’re definitely out of spec.  I contacted them and I think I was the first one so they said they looked into it and didn’t think anything was wrong. Obviously I hadn’t sent them in the receiver yet, so this is just based on them checking their existing stock I think.  After a couple weeks, I think that other people had contacted them with the same issues, and they realized they had a problem so they reached back out to me and said that they had looked into it, and whoever they contract the machining out to had made some errors in the production batch so they would be sending me a new receiver to replace it when their next batch came out. It should be any day now because they had said sometime in early June.  

So I would reach out to them and let them know your issues and what your serial number is and all that and hopefully they should replace it
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 3:55:43 PM EDT
[#26]
...and whoever they contract the machining out to had made some errors in the production batch so they would be sending me a new receiver to replace it when their next batch came out.
View Quote

Very interesting that Southern Tactical contracts out their machining.  They have sold some post-sample re-weld guns, I wonder if they contract that out too.  Would love to find their welder to inquire about having semi-auto rewelds done, since SouTac themselves refused because "it's too involved to convert them to semi" despite the only operation being to simply weld in the auto sear slot.  If their welder knew the demand semi-auto re-welds would have, I bet they'd be up for it, judging by them having done re-welds already.  I know I would pay a good price for one.  Or three.

That being said, I currently have a receiver undergoing direct-stock-dovetail surgery out at a machinist-gunsmith, with an original receiver stub to match dimensions.  Hopefully that comes back as desired and I'll finally have one with the proper stock/receiver dimensions.
I also recently happened to score one of the infamous Schreyer Aculeus collet-lock suppressors (clone of the original Czech suppressor) that never quite made it into production back in 2017 or 2018.  Super excited for that one, just a quick 9 month wait on the stamp now.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 4:23:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By bugapeno:

Very interesting that Southern Tactical contracts out their machining.  They have sold some post-sample re-weld guns, I wonder if they contract that out too.  Would love to find their welder to inquire about having semi-auto rewelds done, since SouTac themselves refused because "it's too involved to convert them to semi" despite the only operation being to simply weld in the auto sear slot.  If their welder knew the demand semi-auto re-welds would have, I bet they'd be up for it, judging by them having done re-welds already.  I know I would pay a good price for one.  Or three.

That being said, I currently have a receiver undergoing direct-stock-dovetail surgery out at a machinist-gunsmith, with an original receiver stub to match dimensions.  Hopefully that comes back as desired and I'll finally have one with the proper stock/receiver dimensions.
I also recently happened to score one of the infamous Schreyer Aculeus collet-lock suppressors (clone of the original Czech suppressor) that never quite made it into production back in 2017 or 2018.  Super excited for that one, just a quick 9 month wait on the stamp now.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bugapeno:
...and whoever they contract the machining out to had made some errors in the production batch so they would be sending me a new receiver to replace it when their next batch came out.

If you don’t mind me asking, how much did you have to pay for that can?  I’m assuming it was the one that was on gunbroker for a while but I couldn’t remember what they were asking.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 7:07:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ryo] [#28]
So I had initially been in contact with the inventor/manufacturer of that optics mount, and he had said I could purchase directly from him. Hadn’t heard anything from him in the last week or so and he contacted me this morning on Facebook to let me know that VZ58USA had purchased all of his mounts he had made, and he had just shipped the mounts to them yesterday.  Sounds like we might be seeing them pop up on the VZ58USA website in the next couple weeks I would imagine, depending on shipping times.

On a sidenote, I noticed that VZ58USA has the VZ61 stock mounting plates, but they are a slightly different design than the Czechpoint/ReconOrd plates.  Has anyone purchased the VZ58USA plates and/or compared them to the Czechpoint plates?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/97614/IMG_5250_jpeg-2827535.JPG
View Quote

I've bought from them before.. I bought their large knob which are nice quality but painful when it hits your finger.
Didn't know about their red dot.. That's pretty cool. I was going to do a mod to mine to add a red dot.

Didn't know about that suppressor. I'd love to see how it locks on and aligns itself.
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 2:00:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Ryo:
Didn't know about that suppressor. I'd love to see how it locks on and aligns itself.
View Quote

Collet closer basically. You know how the .32acp barrel has a bulge? It locks onto/behind that and squeeze the barrel sort of like how a twist drill is held in a drill chuck.
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 3:49:47 PM EDT
[#30]

I've bought from them before.. I bought their large knob which are nice quality but painful when it hits your finger.
Didn't know about their red dot.. That's pretty cool. I was going to do a mod to mine to add a red dot.

View All Quotes

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/97614/IMG_5250_jpeg-2827535.JPG

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 11:18:20 PM EDT
[#31]
https://max-arms.com/product/vz-61-scorpion-kit-10rd-mag/

On sale right now for the Fourth of July weekend, VZ61 parts kits for $149 shipped.  This is the cheapest I’ve ever seen kits by far.
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 12:36:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Bob Bowman has barrel-less kits for $249 shipped with code "czechmix".

https://bowmanarms.com/pre-orders/vz-61-bowman-battle-pack/

It comes with the full parts kit minus barrel and a holster/mag pouch/2 20rd mags/cleaning kit/lanyard. Seems like a pretty decent deal honestly.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 11:54:10 PM EDT
[#33]
I have a Czechpoint vz61 and CSA 22 kit.  The muzzle won't accept a silencer.  The thread protector took some effort to remove.  The mags won't fit in my receiver.

Not an impressive product.
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 8:04:41 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Twinsen:
I have a Czechpoint vz61 and CSA 22 kit.  The muzzle won't accept a silencer.  The thread protector took some effort to remove.  The mags won't fit in my receiver.

Not an impressive product.
View Quote

Sounds like you got a defective 22 upper.  Definitely contact Czechpoint about returning/exchanging it
Link Posted: 8/5/2023 4:39:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Solar991] [#35]
Well folks, I've been working on something...

Link Posted: 8/5/2023 6:00:03 PM EDT
[#36]

https://i.imgur.com/MDSO3V6h.jpg
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/5/2023 6:20:43 PM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

That’s what I’m talking about!
Link Posted: 8/6/2023 8:08:50 AM EDT
[#38]

View Quote

Nice!  Put me down for one when you make them!
Link Posted: 8/6/2023 10:08:18 PM EDT
[#39]
For everyone who'd be interested in the stock adapters, I've made a Google form to keep track of everyone and to determine how many to order.

Google Form
Link Posted: 8/28/2023 9:12:24 PM EDT
[#40]
Finished my reweld of a Max arms kit. This is semi auto with sear slot welded and full auto disconnector tail blocked. Stock is also welded closed.

Fun project. Took about two weekends. The magwell was really difficult to get perfect.

Link Posted: 8/28/2023 10:04:59 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By jtstalker:
Finished my reweld of a Max arms kit. This is semi auto with sear slot welded and full auto disconnector tail blocked. Stock is also welded closed.

Fun project. Took about two weekends. The magwell was really difficult to get perfect.

https://i.imgur.com/eb44yn0.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/M3WiUSw.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/FwN1Of9.jpg
View Quote

Looks pretty good!  Based on the rear cut location, did you have to re-thread the area on the bottom where the tube that contains the rate reducer weight screws into?
Link Posted: 8/28/2023 10:07:39 PM EDT
[#42]

Looks pretty good!  Based on the rear cut location, did you have to re-thread the area on the bottom where the tube that contains the rate reducer weight screws into?
View Quote

Yes, I used a 5/8 endmill to clean the hole up, then pressed/ loctite retaining compound in a bushing threaded m15x1.
Link Posted: 9/19/2023 8:21:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: agb104983] [#43]
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/1009648186

Not my auction, but pretty great deal.  The .22 kit with 2 mags is $400 normally.  Here is one with 7 extra mags for 9 total($160 value), a PCC mag storage pouch that appears to work with those mags($25), and a mag loader($20).  Close to a $600 value for $350 buy it now. Says used but I don’t see any marks on the outside where the cocking knobs ride back-and-forth so it can’t have too many rounds through it.
Link Posted: 9/19/2023 2:25:23 PM EDT
[#44]

View Quote

Sorry if this is common knowledge here but what front rail adapter and grip are you using here?  Stellar looking build btw!
Link Posted: 9/19/2023 9:59:57 PM EDT
[#45]
https://centerfiresystems.com/product/vz61-skorpion-4.5-barrel-coming-soon#product_detail

Centerfire has barrels. Let's build some cheap kits.
Link Posted: 9/19/2023 10:01:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By jtstalker:
https://centerfiresystems.com/product/vz61-skorpion-4.5-barrel-coming-soon#product_detail

Centerfire has barrels. Let's build some cheap kits.
View Quote

By far the cheapest barrels I’ve seen in a while, and looks like they are allegedly originals
Link Posted: 9/20/2023 1:26:12 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Park-Hit-Run:

Sorry if this is common knowledge here but what front rail adapter and grip are you using here?  Stellar looking build btw!
View Quote

Thanks!

Front rail is Isle Mfg, grip is the "Forward Cant VFG" from Custom Smith mfg.  

The rail is nice, however the site for Isle has been down for a while.  
The grip is nice, however I personally don't think it's worth the price that they charge for it.
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 4:26:23 AM EDT
[#48]
Images here: https://imgur.com/a/ry96TFe

Got in the optic mount from Vz58usa.

Quick table top review: Great mount that goes terribly with the wire stock.

Ordered the mount on Wednesday, had a tracking number an hour later. Package delivered on Saturday.

The mount footprint is the "Holosun K" footprint.
Mount design is great. It uses the main trunk of trunnion for the primary mount, but then has two small jack screws at the rear to add tension.
Good fit for the optic. I used an acss reticled 507k for testing. Optic fit well to the recoil lugs. Requiring a little bit of force for it to pop onto everything. Optic didn't fall off when I waved it around a little without the screws installed.
My mount required a little bit of percussive aid in fitting between the sight ears of my .32, but fit fine between the ears on my .22.
Mount does not include any instructions or tools (I only say that because I couldn't find my 1.5mm wrench), however it does include all required hardware.

The bad:
I can force the stock to fold and bend around the optic, but it takes both hands to pry it around the optic. My stock wasn't even touching the front sight ears.
This mount would go great with a pistol setup, or with an sbr that doesn't use the wire stock.

Two things I would like to see if there are any future developments with this mount:
Something to set position front to back. Maybe use the nose of the trunnion to set the position. If your mount is too far to the rear you add a good bit of unnecessary stress to the two small mounting screws.
A bottom pic rail would be nice. It would require a slight redesign and would probably require the clamp screws to be larger/stronger.

I'm likely going to be throwing the mount in my parts bin for the time being.
At least until more progress is made towards the vz58 stock mounts.
View Quote

I thinkif you relieve a bit of material behind the ears of the front sight will help work the stock issue.

I'm wondering if this mount would really keep zero considering it is tension held. Anything held on a smooth curved surface makes me question it. Not to say it isn't a great idea getting that optic on.
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 5:50:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Solar991] [#49]
They're not ready yet, I still have some cooking and experimenting to do.
However there is forward progress!

Link Posted: 9/25/2023 10:31:11 AM EDT
[#50]
Awsome!
So how did the results of your poll come out, was there a preference for finished or un finished or any other fun results worth shareing?
Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top