Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 8/3/2023 2:48:31 PM EDT
The classic Kephart knife, my interpretation.
1/8" thick, 80CRV2 high carbon steel @ HRC 58-61 full flat grind for a strong edge
9" OAL, 4-1/2" blade
California Walnut handle scales with brass pins and a lanyard tube.
American Veg tanned leather dangler sheath

" />" />" />" />
Link Posted: 8/3/2023 3:09:45 PM EDT
[#1]
looks nice

i went with the kabar one......huge waste of my money
Link Posted: 8/3/2023 4:36:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Horace would be proud!
Link Posted: 8/3/2023 4:46:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Wow, I dig that
Link Posted: 8/5/2023 12:41:51 AM EDT
[#4]
I’m a fan they are such a great classic design.
I got my anvils out of storage recently.  I think it’s time I picked back up on my hobby.
Link Posted: 8/12/2023 2:58:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BrianNH] [#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Member13:
looks nice

i went with the kabar one......huge waste of my money
View Quote

Are you talking about the Becker BK-62? What didnt you like about it? Where did it fall short?

The one I have was like $114, 1095 Cro-Van steel- the blade is stone washed and beautifully tapered / beveled blade and its got a nice leather sheath and a lifetime warranty.
Link Posted: 10/12/2023 2:24:36 PM EDT
[#6]
I finished up These lovely Kepharts today. 4.5" blade of 80CRV2 @ HRC61 full flat grind, fine belt finish.
Burlap micarta and California walnut handle scales, American leather slip sheath

" />" />" />
Link Posted: 11/13/2023 10:09:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Forum needs a like button. Those look amazing. I have an Enzo/Brissa Kephart kit I need to finish.
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top