Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/12/2018 4:34:38 PM EDT
Greetings. I am looking to enter the bullpup world for the first time. Have always been reluctant since I'm a "leftie". I really have my heart set on a Tavor X95 lefthanded model. I have unsuccessfully Googled looking for one. I do not want to go the route of purchasing a right handed model and then spending an extra 200. to have it sent off and a LH bolt installed. Does anyone at all stock X95 LH models ? And hopefully at a "reasonable" price? They seem to be made from unobtanium. Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 5:05:04 PM EDT
[#1]
what is a good price to you?

have you looked @ tombstone tactical site?
buds also has it listed
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 9:39:42 PM EDT
[#2]
There’s a half dozen on gunbroker.

Search “x95 left” or “xb16L”
Hope you like black.
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 2:57:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks d13S31 and deanwormer. 1700'ish seems to be the going rate on a LH. Was hoping prices would be coming down after Christmas somewhat. Seriously contemplating pulling the trigger on one.
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 3:03:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks d13S31 and deanwormer. 1700'ish seems to be the going rate on a LH. Was hoping prices would be coming down after Christmas somewhat. Seriously contemplating pulling the trigger on one.
View Quote
As a fellow lefty... I feel your pain. I would wait and see if the ambi features of the Tavor 7 will cross over to the X95.

Lots of Shot Show 2018 videos on youtube that goes over the Tavor 7 changes. One of the big ones is that you can swap the ejection to either side with a quick field strip, so you don't need to buy a specific LH version.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top