Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2019 12:22:48 PM EDT
Like the title says, educate me. I like that the mags are cheap and plentiful (shared with all those available for the CZ Scorpion), the manual of arms is familiar to me (I own two AKs already), and the bolt catch/ release with last round bolt hold open are welcome features.

Anything else Pro/Con to be aware of?
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 12:27:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I like it, the reviews have been great, and I'm seriously thinking about getting one.

My biggest concern is the small production numbers, and the proprietary, absolutely critical parts (like the bolt) that are custom-made by just ONE relatively small single retailer/outlet, who *could* decide to dump it at any given moment, resulting in a really cool-looking AK-style doorstop.

If it was cheaper, say $500, I could view it as somewhat disposable and if one of the proprietary parts broke, I wouldn't feel so bad.  But at $900 ($800+tax+shipping+transfer fees), that's a big chunk of change (to me, at least).

Given all the above, I am still considering it, as PSA has a "full lifetime warranty" on it, which does provide some peace of mind.
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 2:36:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Id like to pew one

Its one of the few PCC guns I haven't got my mitts on yet
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 2:56:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Been happy overall with mine. Accepts some regular AK furniture (not an expert or even that knowledgeable on the AK platform) like handguards, grips, etc. Also accepts standard FCG's, was able to throw in an ALG AKT when i finally found one to buy.

It's front heavy, like any other AK. There's a small sharp 90 degree edge just above the mag release latch inside the magwell that mags always get caught on when I'm loading the gun. I have to remember to load the mags towards the front of the magwell. Really my only complaints other than they didnt release it with the better (for an AK) triangle folding brace initially and now i have to buy that with the adapter for an extra $200.

ETA: the top cover while its a pretty tight fit i can see loosening up a little since it's just held in by a roll pin. If you run optics on there I'd be concerned about it holding zero long term. I may throw on a railed gas tube in the future if something like the Ultimak fits.
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 9:19:48 PM EDT
[#4]
In theory an ultimak wouldn’t heat up as quickly as a regular AK.
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 10:56:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
In theory an ultimak wouldn't heat up as quickly as a regular AK.
View Quote
In theory it wouldn't heat up much at all.  There is no gas going through that tube.  It may get some heat because it is clamped to the barrel but in my experience it is minimal.   I have a Definitive Arms AKX-9 that I fashioned an Ultimak tube to several years ago.  That tube gets warm but never hot.    FYI - even if an Ultimak tube fits length-wise keep in mind those tubes are made to fit a normal AK barrel.  When I fitted a tube to my AKX-9 I had to make custom shims to get it to work.
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 11:14:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
In theory it wouldn't heat up much at all.  There is no gas going through that tube.  It may get some heat because it is clamped to the barrel but in my experience it is minimal.   I have a Definitive Arms AKX-9 that I fashioned an Ultimak tube to several years ago.  That tube gets warm but never hot.    FYI - even if an Ultimak tube fits length-wise keep in mind those tubes are made to fit a normal AK barrel.  When I fitted a tube to my AKX-9 I had to make custom shims to get it to work.
View Quote
Looks like SLR makes one that fits, but i think you need their handguard also.
https://slrrifleworks.com/ak-ion-7-5-lite-mlok-a-for-psa-ak-p-and-ak-v/

Would end up being pretty pricy. Maybe Midwest Industries has one that fits. Theirs is also a clamp on design like the Ultimak iirc
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 12:19:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Finally, I want to hear some more opinions.  I have been watching a handful come in stock and sell out for a few months now.  What's recoil like?  Is it superior to a Scorpion?  I have an MPX would I think it belongs in a trashcan after shooting it? Better than the KU KP9 considering price difference? There has been hardly any talk about these either in here or in the AK section so I'm glad we can finally here some opinions that aren't youtube marketing.
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 1:10:08 PM EDT
[#8]
I have both the AKV and KUSA. I have not shot the AKV, but the KUSA is pretty accurate for what it is and the distance you are likely to shoot. I expect the AKV to perform the same, and from all accounts, it does. To me, it comes down to: do you want an actual Vityaz clone or not? If you do, then no question, get the KUSA gun. It is a direct copy and a fit and finish are top notch. Mags are proprietary and kinda spendy though. I wanted a Vityaz clone (grail gun), so that one is my choice of the two if I had to pick one.

That being said, the AKV is like all other Ak's, not the prettiest, but it works now that they have ironed out the kinks (same with the KUSA). The fitment on the AKV (e.g. selector gap) is not as good as the KUSA, but the BHO, metal (maybe aluminium?) mag well (KUSA mag well is plastic), and cheap Scorpion mags may make it the better gun IMHO if you take fit and finish out of the equation. Oh, and while I dont like the look of the rear sight on the AKV, I do like the sight picture it gives better than the on the KUSA.

RobSki did a pretty good video about the AKV and I think he is doing a comparison video now with the KUSA, so that will something to look out for.

If you want a good ak-based 9mm, get the AKV.
If you want an actual Vityaz clone, get the KUSA.

Just my opinion, so take it for what is worth.
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 1:38:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Finally, I want to hear some more opinions.  I have been watching a handful come in stock and sell out for a few months now.  What's recoil like?  Is it superior to a Scorpion?  I have an MPX would I think it belongs in a trashcan after shooting it? Better than the KU KP9 considering price difference? There has been hardly any talk about these either in here or in the AK section so I'm glad we can finally here some opinions that aren't youtube marketing.
View Quote
Own a few PCC's including the AKV so i think i can give a fair comparison. Recoil-wise, it's similar to any other straight blowback design. There's only so much you can do with those recoil-wise before just delaying the action. Better than an AR based straight blowback 9mm in my experience however. It'll feel harsher than an MPX because physics, but not so harsh that you'd want to throw it in a trash can (like I do with straight blowback AR9's lol). I think it'll depend on what other guns you've tried besides the mpx.

It's honestly very similar to the Scorpion in felt recoil and i think it'll depend more on your brace/stock setup. If you're fine shooting the scorpion you'll be fine shooting the AKV. Just keep in mind no straight blowback setup will ever come close to what a delayed system will feel like (MPX piston driven closed rotating bolt, MP5 roller deayed bolt, CMMG radially delayed bolt, etc).
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 4:34:04 PM EDT
[#10]
I got my AKV the first day they sold some back in December.  Mine shot fine from the factory, but I did eventually send mine back to PSA to get the updates (if you don't know the history, there are threads and videos somewhere explaining it).  I honestly can't tell the difference in how it shoots after getting the updates.  As others have stated I think felt recoil is very similar to my Scorpion (note that I mostly shoot suppressed).  I like being able to share mags between those two guns.

I like AKs so that is one reason I got the AKV.  I'm not an AK purist so having an exact Vityaz clone wasn't important to me although I may end up with a KP9 at some point.

Someone mentioned manual of arms.  Some things are AK-like and some aren't.  There is a magazine paddle release, but the mags insert into a magwell instead of rocking in.  There is a LRBHO and a bolt release on the side of the magwell which is a bit more AR-like.  I like AKs just fine, but I do like having LRBHO when it is an option.

Handguards are standard AKM size.  Right now mine wears an Alfa rail from Manticore Arms which gives another place to mount an optic.  The Holosun in the picture below sits perfectly for me with the cheekweld I get with the CNC Warrior brace.  It give a lower 1/3 co-witness.

Link Posted: 10/30/2019 6:04:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Not my gun or picture, but this is another view of what the AKV can look like.

Link Posted: 10/30/2019 10:49:26 PM EDT
[#12]
I have actually purchased three of them now.  Loved the first one so much I picked up
number 2.  Then had a chance for number 3 so I bought it.  All 3 have been 100% in
function.  They appear well built, are heavy and fun to shoot.  It’s weight helps keep recoil down
but it still recoils more than a mpx or hk mp5/94.  I have many PCCs and the AK V
is my favorite right now.  PS, I also like the holosun circle/dot  red dot sight.  I would also
tell you to look at the Stribog PCC.
Link Posted: 10/31/2019 2:45:02 AM EDT
[#13]
The PSA seeems kludged together because they didn't design it fundamentally correct to begin with.  The KUSA would be the one to get, but it uses some proprietary mag.  Can they be reworked to take Scorpion or MP5 mags?  Because then it would be great.
Link Posted: 10/31/2019 10:53:10 AM EDT
[#14]
I've got a b&t apc9 and just sold an mpx. I actually prefer the akv to other others for a few reasons including price and the cost of magazines.Its been 100% reliable with any ammo ive tried up to this point.Ive had an approved form 1 on it for about 2 months but haven't had the chance to get it laser engraved yet.I need to stop dicking around so I can throw a ctr stock on it. Great guns and priced well for what you get

Link Posted: 11/1/2019 7:55:26 AM EDT
[#15]
I own one and share most of the comments on this board. It is heavy, reliable, and fun to shoot. Never had any function issues with around 1K rounds.

I would buy it again.

I do prefer other PCC platforms more (B&T, HK and SIG), so if I only had one PCC this would not be it.

If that doesn’t matter, and you’re looking for an AK PCC, I do recommend.
Link Posted: 11/1/2019 8:35:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Not my gun or picture, but this is another view of what the AKV can look like.

https://i.imgur.com/SSeCz3w.jpg
View Quote
Dude, that's mine .

I have both AK-V and Scorpion, both are equipped with brace and Burris Fastfire II (the lowest mounting RDS besides the Shields). Stupidly fun to shoot  Both already had +1000 rds down their pipes and so far no issues.

The AK-V is a cool 9mm design with its magazines interchangeable with my 2 Scorpions.

The only negative I could think of - I'm burning rounds down range more than before with just 1 Scorpion

On the R&D side, I'm using a different buffer unit from Taccom.  It uses a wave spring & poly to cushion the rearward impact, seemed to do its job but I can't really compare side by side since I can't get my hands on another recoil spring set up to use just what came from PSA.
Link Posted: 11/1/2019 8:44:21 PM EDT
[#17]
I know the guys on the AK files hate them. But they hate everything American made.

I have it from the highest authority that there is a rare Definitive Arms AKx9 pistol on the EE looking for a good home.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/2/2019 12:28:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Dude, that's mine .
View Quote
I know.  I just like posting it so I can look at it some more.  It's a thing of beauty.  
Link Posted: 11/3/2019 9:42:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Not a AK guy, but I have been really interested in getting one of these and then putting in a binary trigger
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 3:37:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Oi vey...

AK "purists" are absurd.  If you want a Vityaz, cool, awesome, go get one and enjoy it.  Just those of us with our American "junk" that " wasn't designed right" alone so we can enjoy the shit out of a SUPER fun gun.

My AKV will be here tomorrow.  I bought mine after dumping 250 rounds through a buddies gun.  I cant remember the last time I smiled like that and I shoot ALOT of guns and ALOT of ammo a year.  I like AK's and I like 9MM PCC's.  There is something magical about the recoil impulse of this thing.  The reciprocating bolt handle yet soft push of the gun results in an extremely visceral and pleasant experience.  Is this going to be the best USPSA PCC gun?  Absolutely not but if you're looking for something to enjoy that seems to be reliable, look no further.

For someone that wasn't designed right, these guns seem to be running pretty strong after they ironed out the initial teething issues.

Affordable, plentiful mags.  A company that seems to be plugging along fairly well and doesn't appear to be going anywhere anytime soon plus a well built gun is a recipe for success in my eyes.  its not so absurdly expensive where if for whatever reason PSA imploded tomorrow and the gun became a paperweight, id be incredibly pissed.  Id be disappointed but I hope to shoot the thing until the barrel has no rifling left.  If that happens, ill buy another one or see if PSA will rebarrel this one.

Buy it, don't hesitate.  The thing is just damned FUN.
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 3:38:35 AM EDT
[#21]
Separate post for a reason:

What is the rear trunion like on the AKV?  Will it accept a Zhukov stock without modification?
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 9:07:58 AM EDT
[#22]
Love my AKV. I have only had 3 malfunctions and I believe it was magazine related (I installed the 15 round mag extension). It is almost too easy to bump fire. It is fun and pretty accurate.
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 10:02:53 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Separate post for a reason:

What is the rear trunion like on the AKV?  Will it accept a Zhukov stock without modification?
View Quote
The AKV will accept stocks/braces that are configured to install in a standard AKM set-up.  I can't answer about the Zhukov, but the CNC Warrior brace for example drops right in when you purchase it with the "AK Stamped" option.  I posted some pictures in this thread showing installation of the CNC brace.
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 10:28:08 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
the KUSA is pretty accurate for what it is and the distance you are likely to shoot. I expect the AKV to perform the same, and from all accounts, it does
View Quote
I haven't seen any reports on the accuracy of the AK-V but I would really like to know what guys are getting with it

My KR-9 SBRd gets between 1 and 1.5 inch groups at 50 yards with a red dot using S&B 147gr subsonic and Winchester Defender 124gr PDX-1

If the AK-V can shoot that well I'd definetely consider getting one also

Link Posted: 11/4/2019 9:16:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I know.  I just like posting it so I can look at it some more.  It's a thing of beauty.  
View Quote
Thanks .  Wood furniture just seemed to fit better visually on any AKs.  I still have another set of wood including stock just waiting for me to pull the trigger on another PSA AK47 or 74 (if this ever materialized).

Back to the AK-V, I'm also waiting on a Franklin binary for the 9mm AK...
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 10:15:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Id like to pew one
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 9:15:53 AM EDT
[#27]
How much do these things weigh?
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 4:37:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
How much do these things weigh?
View Quote
7LBS 3 Ounces with my Holosun 403r in its low mount and nothing else.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 6:10:27 PM EDT
[#29]
My impressions:

I picked up my AKV last night and put 350 rounds through it.

Initial impressions upon hefting the gun out of the box is that its on the heavier side for a PCC.  Despite this, it feels solid and its not cumbersome.  The gun comes in a plain cardboard box with one black PSA marked magazine.

Initial inspection of the gun was that all of the rivets were very well pressed.  There were no marks on the gun from poor handling during the manufacturing or QC process.  I dont care about this but some people do.

I noted that the castle nut for the AR receiver extension was staked.  Nice touch.  I also noticed that the receiver extension was not clocked true as it was off slightly to about 5 o'clock.  I will fix this eventually when I change out the endplate for a QD endplate.  I like that PSA's process involves staking the castle nut.  I dont like that the tech that did it didn't check final alignment after torquing the nut.  This is a VERY minor thing for ME as I can fix this without any issues but someone without the tools, bench vise and know how might not like this.  I will say that this is the ONLY ding I have on the gun as far as fit and finish.

The safety was properly fit and is very easy to manipulate.

I took the gun out, plopped a Holosun 403R in a low mount on top and went out to the range.  I function tested the firearm with one round in the mag.  Cool, lock back.

I did this five times just to make sure there were no issues and then loaded up three magazines.  2X clear mags and 1X factory black.

350 rounds down the pipe with nary an issue.  I was having so much fun that I didn't even bother zeroing the optic until rounds 340-350.  Im not the type to go to the range and make noise but I went to the range and made noise.  I shoot ALOT of guns and a LOT of ammo per year and this gun brought me back to 2008 when I picked up my first AR15 and just had a damned blast.  I cant really tell you what is so fun about this but its a visceral and engaging experience.  Ive always been a fan of the AK manual of arms and this thing replicates that but with added, improved ergonomics via the bolt catch/release.

Ejection was consistent and there were no stoppages.

Ammo fired was S&B 115 grain.

My buddies shot an unknown amount of 115 grain Tula and wolf WP through the gun.  No issues.

I have two issues with the gun.

1.  The magwell has some REALLY sharp edges.  Like....really sharp.  Come on PSA, who thought this was a good idea?

2.  The magwell itself has a bit of a weird insertion angle.  The flare that is present doesn't really do much to guide the mag in as you basically have to insert it at a VERY specific angle.  There's no flubbing a reload and still managing to get the mag in there.  I dunno if this is a byproduct of the mag shape or the magwell design as I dont have a CZ scorpion to compare it to.

All in all, this thing is a huge amount of fun and im looking to kit it out to my tastes in the coming weeks.

Also, PLUM colored Magpul furniture is the SHIT. :)
Link Posted: 11/6/2019 11:26:11 AM EDT
[#30]
Again, not an AK guy, but really thinking about getting one of these. It would be SBR'ed instantly.  What are my folding stock options? Would like something a little more conformable that the triangle folder.

I'm debating between this and a Scorpion, if anyone has both chime in on thoughts please.
Link Posted: 11/7/2019 6:04:54 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I'm debating between this and a Scorpion, if anyone has both chime in on thoughts please.
View Quote
See above...I do have both.
Link Posted: 11/7/2019 8:18:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

See above...I do have both.
View Quote
Which do you prefer?
Link Posted: 11/8/2019 9:27:14 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Which do you prefer?
View Quote
Scorpion, just because I can shoot better with it but then again, I've had it more than a years so more trigger time.  It now includes a giggle switch so even more fun.
Link Posted: 11/8/2019 9:43:10 PM EDT
[#34]
How well do they suppress? I have a wolfman that needs a friend.
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 5:35:09 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
How well do they suppress? I have a wolfman that needs a friend.
View Quote
Curious about this as well.

Given the AK style detent, but 1/2X28 threads, do we just torque the suppressor down against the front sight block and call it a day or...what?
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 9:56:13 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Curious about this as well.

Given the AK style detent, but 1/2X28 threads, do we just torque the suppressor down against the front sight block and call it a day or...what?
View Quote
Basically yes, that's what I've been doing with no problems so far as direct thread (Obsidian 9 and Omega 9k).  I've got an extended base three-lug adapter coming from In Lead We Trust so I can have the same ease of mounting that I have on my other PCC's and it will move the lugs out away from the detent pin a bit.   I find the gun suppresses OK.  As with any plain blowback it is somewhat gassy but I haven't found it to be horrible.  The internals of the gun get nasty dirty as one might expect.
Link Posted: 1/20/2020 11:36:25 PM EDT
[#37]
I sold $1000 of Mk12 parts to fund a new PCC. I was originally going for a Scorp, but the AKV really wom me over with the krink brace and being a USA pistol and an AK with BHO. i believe its the best concept out there.

Mine cost $950 +$45 transfer so im in this for a grand.

Fit and finish looked great. Upon arrival, i pulled out my AK extra parts and tried a pistol grip, and wood hg set. All.went in well, lower hg ret pin was a lil snug as it applied pressure rearward to the wood. When i tried to remove the wood, the lever seized and refused to release. After 45min of lovely words and prying and pushing down on the hg ret plate, i was able to get the lever to 45 deg up to clear the front hg plate so i could use a punch to remove it. It is made of either MIM or CAST metal. It sheared off the edge and then jammed it into itself. Never ever seen this before, but real AKs are not cast afaik.

Onto the range sessions:

I shot it the first day, seemed ok, random FTEjects here and there. Threw the can on, more and more FTExtracts. Randomly. After 50rnds i went to pop the top cover to check on things and it was very very tight. Had to whack it open. The top cover is machined aluminum, and it had been moved backwards into the rear trunion slot. Odd...the bolt wasnt loose at all.  I tool it home, read sometimes they get bumped. I cleaned, replaced the cover and reloc-tited it. I went back out, trief it again. Same FTEject issues, about 3-5/mag, and bam the top cover was tight again. This time i saw wear marks on the cover. Not good. The recoil or bolt is pushing the buffer assy or something into the top cover and now its begun to be eaten by the forged rear trunion. The extractor is not meaty enough to grab the case either, and a suppressor exaccerbates the problem. This is a common issue of improper tension on the extractor. Also, the magwell is super sharp on the corners and i had to file it so it wasnt a cut hazard.

To the facecook forum i go. I start to see multiple other people with similar issues. Chad and the other PSA owers are tagged and replied that its unusual. Then peopleessage me they have the same issues, another buddies friends AKV went back 2x for issues. Another guy said his was sent in and nothing was fixed. chad gets ahold of me, sends me a next day slip to have it looked at. It shipped out today.

Homestly im pretty bummed i spent a THOUSAND DOLLARS on something with so many issues. I could have built an AR-9 for $600 that i know would run all day. hopeful they fix it but im already looking at selling for a loss on here. I have zero luck lately with new firearms and this one is reallllllly gonna cost me. I need my weapons to work, all the time, the first time and all times.

Buyer beware. Even if they can fix the issues....FOR HOW LONG they stay fixed, i dont know.

Sorry guys, thats just my take on it. Nobody can make a tactical PCC for under 2k apparently.

Link Posted: 1/22/2020 12:20:16 AM EDT
[#38]
The magwell has some REALLY sharp edges. Like....really sharp. Come on PSA, who thought this was a good idea?
View Quote
This is an easy fix. All you need is a file, some black paint (I used appliance epoxy touch-up paint), and 5 minutes.
minutes.
Tried to post a pic...no idea why it isn't working.
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 1:30:29 PM EDT
[#39]
My AKV was sent back, repaired and shot 350 rnds at PSA. Its on the way back. Lets hope it fairs better this time. I just want a 9mm suppresed sub-gun range toy.
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 2:21:49 PM EDT
[#40]
I have one and while I have had no luck using the Scorpion mags in it I am okay with that as I bought a bunch of mags along with the gun.  The only real complaint I have is that whoever put mine together was very careful and it looks awesome with the red wood.  I have to take along a towel to lay it down on so I don't get any scrapes.  It looks like that will force me to buy another one so I can mistreat it the way an AK should be.
Link Posted: 1/23/2020 3:07:29 AM EDT
[#41]
I got one of the "classic" versions in Dec. I've only ran about 150 rds. through it but it's been 100% reliable so far. The sharp corners on magwell can be rounded, but why on earth are they so sharp and pointy in the first place. I did have to drift the front sight post over and raise it almost to the top of the "wings" to zero the irons. Trying to get PSA to sell me a spare rear sight so I can make an adjustable rear to get the front post lower and centered in the wings. I really like this gun and hope very much it holds up over time. Unlike real AK's with surplus parts available everywhere for cheap, this gun is almost all proprietary parts.
Link Posted: 1/23/2020 6:40:43 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
My AKV was sent back, repaired and shot 350 rnds at PSA. Its on the way back. Lets hope it fairs better this time. I just want a 9mm suppresed sub-gun range toy.
View Quote
Please post on what was done to your AKv (once you have it) to fix the issues.  Thx!
Link Posted: 1/23/2020 9:25:12 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Please post on what was done to your AKv (once you have it) to fix the issues.  Thx!
View Quote

I shot 150 rnds, mostly suppressed, and got one FTEject on a 147gr subsonic.

I have top cover issues, unsure if i want to machine parts or return it. Apparently its not possible to have my issues, but several people messaged me with them as well, and one guy was refunded. Who knows.
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 2:53:23 PM EDT
[#44]
LAST range report: after 100rnds, my ejector chipped out, and the top cover rollpin walked out and stopped the hg ret lever from functioning. The top cover continues to be beaten back by the bolt, even with locktite medium strength. Still being chewed up by the bolt and rear trunion pinch issue.

Its shooting itself apart. Its going back again. Im going to request a refund shortly.

EDIT: I returned the pistol and was granted a refund. Thanks to PSA guys for good CS.

Never had so many issues with a new firearm. I got about 450rnds through it before it went back this last time. I really wanted this to be my most fun range toy but it needs some design changes and stronger parts.

photo host

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top