Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2023 11:00:09 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/28/2023 1:30:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mike1776M] [#1]
It was a great class, guys!

Directly after the safety brief on night one the instructors asked if anyone needed to check the zeroes on their lasers and everyone had showed up prepared so we got right to it!

That turned out to be the theme throughout the weekend.
Everyone from armed professionals to civilians to the overpaid redneck in the group(myself) showed up ready to go every night and every drill.

I liked that 201 didn’t spend much time at all trying to review 101 lessons. 201 just jumped right into progressing through new info and lessons.

If you took 101 as a civilian like myself and wonder if you need or want to take 201 I’d emphatically say you definitely need and want to take 201.

If there was a NF301 that further built on 201 lessons I’d already be enrolled.

Congrats to putting together a great class, TNVC instructors!

Furthermore, I can NOT thank you all enough for allowing this opportunity to every responsible and concerned citizen who look for opportunities like this one.

Thank you, again!

(Btw this isn’t my first post on arfcom, I couldn’t get my old account to log in so I just made a new one)
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 9:28:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 4:02:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I will say this is one of the best classes I have taken. I am prior LE, competitive shooter, and have been in the firearms industry as a dealer for 15 years. The instructors for TNVC make the class what it is. I can’t give their guys enough praise. They have a pretty small staff compared to some places, but it’s because they have found some of the best instructors in the world to teach these classes. I have sent several employees though their classes and all of them have had the same positive comments about the instruction.

The facilities TNVC pick to host these classes are also top notch. Badlands in Grandfield, OK offers some of the best training in the country on other topics not covered by TNVC. I have taken classes from Badlands also and would highly recommend them for anyone looking for other classes non-night vision related. So as one could imagine, the two of these combined, (Badlands and TNVC) make for some of the best training in the world.

Night Fighter 201 definitely makes you think and is not all about shooting. This was exactly what I was hoping for. I can go to the range and shoot anytime I want. This course makes you think and use whatever gear you have to accomplish the scenario. I hope TNVC will continue the series and expand on this Night Fighter collection of training. If they do, I am certain I will be there. When another world class instructor joins the class as a student, you know your instructors are solid. Big shout out to Bobby, Bill, Chip, and Joe for the awesome weekend. Stay safe.
- Josh
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top