Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/27/2021 11:12:15 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 11:16:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Curious, whats the typical max range you guys are shooting with NODs at these events?
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 12:55:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 3:06:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry if you’ve covered this 87 times already but I’ll ask anyway. At what distance do you recommend zeroing a 10.5” AR that is equipped with a ADM 2.33” Trijicon MRO mount?  I typically zero at 50 yards but am wondering if that should change with the higher mount. Additionally, since I am still waiting for my TNVC DTNVS to arrive do you have a recommendation as to how far forward on the receiver to mount said optic?  I’d like to be all ready to go for your class in MT come September. Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 3:47:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 3:56:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You can zero at your preferred distance.  50 yards will be just fine.

As for mounting the optic, you can put it in your "normal" spot and it should be okay.  Slightly forward on the upper receiver will help for sure.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sorry if you’ve covered this 87 times already but I’ll ask anyway. At what distance do you recommend zeroing a 10.5” AR that is equipped with a ADM 2.33” Trijicon MRO mount?  I typically zero at 50 yards but am wondering if that should change with the higher mount. Additionally, since I am still waiting for my TNVC DTNVS to arrive do you have a recommendation as to how far forward on the receiver to mount said optic?  I’d like to be all ready to go for your class in MT come September. Thanks!

You can zero at your preferred distance.  50 yards will be just fine.

As for mounting the optic, you can put it in your "normal" spot and it should be okay.  Slightly forward on the upper receiver will help for sure.

Copy that. Thanks!  

As usual, I’m overthinking it.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 5:16:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Just a week after I finished a class at APD Range....
Didn't know about this class lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top