Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/16/2024 9:45:52 PM EDT
After much research and consideration, I have mostly decided to buy a large TL-30 safe from World Wide Safe and Vault out of the Miami region. I understand it is the same design as the AMSEC AMVAULT TL-30 in construction and specifics. The model is the WW-6536 and it weighs around 4500 pounds. It is a used safe but refurbished by World Wide Safe and serviced and warrantied by them. They sell these safes to jewelry stores and grocery stores and have a buyback agreement with the stores when the stores go out of business or need a different type of safe. Before they resell the used safe, World Wide services the internal parts of the safe, the door, repaint the whole safe with a strong corrosion resistant primer and heavy duty paint.

I have talked with the technicians at World Wide and selected a good lock setup for it as well. The LaGard 6441 Combogard redundant lock. One of the locks is electronic, one is a mechanical dial. If one fails, the other will still let me inside my safe.

Question for you guys and gals: does anyone have experience with World Wide Safes or the AMSEC AMVAULT safe? Are there things I should investigate before I make the purchase?

I am a firm believer that input from others is invaluable. So I value what y’all think. I have done my best to read all the old archived threads about World Wide Safe and TL-30 safes. But most of them are many years old and things might have changed over the years.

Any and all questions and suggestions are welcome friends. I currently own an AMSEC BF7240 and have been very happy with it.

I have included a few photos of the safe I intend to buy. At least the model, if not that exact safe.
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 10:35:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Can see nothing wrong with your plan as long as a you are happy with the price. Beautiful safe.
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 10:42:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you sir.
I am pretty pleased with the price. And really wanted to take my security to a different level.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top