Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/17/2022 11:54:25 PM EDT
Hey guys,

I'll start with a question.  Should the Surefire XVL2IRC have positive clicks, ie a detent on its elevation adjustment?

I am on my third unit.  As per Surefire, there should be clicks.  Each unit I have received just has a mushy dial for elevation adjustment.  The first unit simply had a dial that fell out of the unit.  I can turn the dial in the "down" position and I see no movement of the laser.  I will only start to see gross movement of the laser when I reach a certain point in the "up" adjustment and it starts to move.  Every detent click on the windage adjustment is a defined, noticeable movement of the laser.

Additionally, I am not able to "zero" the laser on my GHM9 by overlapping it with my red dot.  I run out of vertical adjustment and the laser ends up eight inches high at 25 yards.  IF i drop the bolt on an empty chamber, the laser will "fall" and end up somewhere below my reticle.  This happened with the first and second units leading me to believe that something is loose.  I have yet to try this with the third unit but once again, the lack of tactile adjustments leaves me with a sense of dread...

I believe the latest serial was 37 with the first unit being 26.  I will confirm that tomorrow.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?  I really want to make this unit work for a compact PCC but I am getting ready to say screw it at this point...
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 10:04:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Tagging for outcome.  Wanted to get one from my TP9 but this as me concerned.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 10:31:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Wow, that does not inspire confidence.  An aiming device that won't hold zero is no aiming device at all.  I'm now interested in the outcome here.  I hope this gets made right for you.

ETA:  I have six TLR VIR IIs and those don't have detents either.  All hold zero even with drops here and there.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 11:30:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Mine does not have those issues.

The clicks aren't very tactile like a scope but my laser moves with each one.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 5:37:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Update:

Euro Optic was AMAZING to deal with each and every time.  They went above and beyond to try and help me with the issue.

Each time, they sent me a replacement over night UPS Air.  That's an insane level of customer service.  I asked them if they could hand select a unit for me but they were honest and they said that their packing crew is not really familiar with the items and the way their system is set up it doesn't really allow them to do that.  No harm no foul there.

The third unit was definitely defective as there were no clicks, no defined adjustments in the elevation and it was repeating the same "falling laser" syndrome upon my bolt being dropped.  I called Surefire and they confirmed that the elevation adjustment should have clicks like the windage adjuster.  They have a pre paid UPS label coming my way and they will potentially be able to get me a replacement shipped on the 31st of this month or sometime next month.  I try not to be a pain in the ass customer but I'm a little disappointed with Surefire for three reasons.

1.  That is three clearly defective products.

2.  I have over a grand tied up in something I haven't been able to use since I ordered it on 5/7.  No biggie since this isn't exactly being used on a Duty weapon.  Still, it would have been nice to have a working solution out of the box.  Additionally, the time spent shipping items back and waiting around for UPS who absolutely cannot stick to their delivery windows whatsoever for signature confirmation items.

3.  I don't know if i'm going to have faith in the item moving forward. Sure, it might be great if this thing works out of the box but what happens a year down the road?  Am I effectively going to have a paperweight if it craps out and Surefire decides not to warranty it?

I will update accordingly when I have my replacement from Surefire.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 1:11:54 PM EDT
[#5]
No news.

Still waiting to hear on a timeline from Surefire as far as a replacement.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 3:07:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Thats not good.  Hope to see if they resolve the issue or figure out whats going on.
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 4:29:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thats not good.  Hope to see if they resolve the issue or figure out whats going on.
View Quote

I'm sure they will.

I emailed on 5/31/2022 and got a response yesterday.

They expect to potentially have a production run completed by the 23rd of this month.  No guarantees there.

I'll update accordingly!
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 2:49:13 PM EDT
[#8]
XVL2 has returned home.

They refurbished my unit rather than replacing it. Originally, when I had called I was under the impression they were going to replace the unit as they cited production dates for new units twice, once via phone and once via email.

On the return worksheet it states they replaced the elevation screw and detent.

There is a defined click on the elevation adjustment now.  It is NOT as positive as my windage turret which always worked.  Consistency between the two turrets would have been nice but that's a largely immaterial complaint provided the turret holds its adjustment.

Now, lets turn this thing on.

The elevation turret is not tracking correctly.  I can turn the turret and I see minimal movement of the laser.  I began to adjust the visible laser down to my optic for a converging zero.  I got it close to where I wanted it and then dropped the bolt on an empty chamber.  Boom, the laser falls right onto my optic reticle.  NONE Of my Dbal's do this.  On my DBAL's if you're looking at the laser as you adjust the turrets you can see the laser moving with each adjustment.  There is something "loose" inside of this damned thing.  You should NOT be able to adjust the turret and then upon bolt closing, ie shock, watch your laser drop into its "proper" adjustment range.

I don't trust this MFAL.

I'm calling Surefire now.  I will report back what they say.

I will also shoot this thing on Saturday on my GHM9 to see if it holds zero.  I'm not holding my breath but who knows.

EDIT:

I spoke with a Surefire CS Rep.  They said that the electronic components inside have to "bed" in and "settle".  I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt.  I will run it on Saturday to see if it holds zero and report back.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 2:55:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Thats crazy.  Out of curiosity, did you try this on another gun?  Just making sure you eliminated the laser as the issue instead of the gun.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 2:58:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Thats crazy.  Out of curiosity, did you try this on another gun?  Just making sure you eliminated the laser as the issue instead of the gun.
View Quote

For purposes of full disclosure, I never shot this.  There was no reason to as my first three units would not hold zero and could not even come close to obtaining a converging zero.

For this unit, I literally JUST got it from UPS and mounted it up onto the GHM9.  I have DBAL's on my rifles and this was meant for a sub gun, bag gun application so there was really no need to mount this on any other device.  The issues experienced prior to its return to Surefire would have shown up on any other rifle, perhaps even more so since I'm using 1.93 and 2.26 height optics on the other guns.  To note, on the returned unit there IS enough vertical adjustment to obtain a rough converging zero which is cool.  My issue lies in the fact that the laser "dropped" upon closing the bolt.  That seems REALLY weird.

According to Surefire that is "normal" so we will see if the setting where its at, or the final zero that I obtain is actually correct and holds itself.  That will be the true test.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 5:33:14 PM EDT
[#11]
I guess I was wondering if the rail system on that gun was the issue.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 6:43:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I guess I was wondering if the rail system on that gun was the issue.
View Quote

The top rail on the B&T GHM9 is all kinds of friggin stupid.

Having said that, the XVL2 is solid on there.  I was experiencing the same issue mounting it on picatinny rail sections at the 3 and 9.
Link Posted: 7/1/2022 9:41:33 PM EDT
[#13]
The XVL2 IRC is very similar to an ACOG. You need to drop the bolt a few times, smack it, fire some rounds, whatever, when adjusting it.
The detents are there, but "hidden" to varying degrees unit-to-unit by O-rings or other similar liquid ingress prevention, I believe.

Just my take.
Link Posted: 7/2/2022 11:53:09 AM EDT
[#14]
mine has been at Surefire for coming up on three months... they originally said "two weeks" LOL

I called last week and finally got to talk to a CS rep...

He said "two weeks"... double LOL

problems with adjustment knobs, finish, and IR emitter...
Link Posted: 7/2/2022 5:31:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
The XVL2 IRC is very similar to an ACOG. You need to drop the bolt a few times, smack it, fire some rounds, whatever, when adjusting it.
The detents are there, but "hidden" to varying degrees unit-to-unit by O-rings or other similar liquid ingress prevention, I believe.

Just my take.
View Quote
Along the same lines, have you tried the old trick of dialing twice as far as you think you need to, then coming back halfway?

The form factor and capabilities seem like a great match for a PCC or PDW, but at that price point, these issues definitely give me pause.
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 8:53:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Along the same lines, have you tried the old trick of dialing twice as far as you think you need to, then coming back halfway?

The form factor and capabilities seem like a great match for a PCC or PDW, but at that price point, these issues definitely give me pause.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Er....that seems super bobo lol!  The form factor definitely fits the bill for what i'm trying to do.  The performance also fits the bill.  I just need to see if the long term durability is there. Only time and alot of rounds will tell.

Quoted:

Just my take.

As I said above, that seems SUPER bobo lol.  I have something like 50+ optics in my house between rifles, pistols etc.  None of them require any kind of massaging like that.  I'm willing to live with it if I have to but it shouldn't be that way.

Link Posted: 7/4/2022 1:00:05 AM EDT
[#17]
I don't know how I missed this thread the first time but I also just received my xvl2 back from service from surefire.  I had the exact same issue you described where I couldn't get enough elevation adjustment then the dial just fell out.  I never shot mine either.  I haven't had the opportunity to mount it again so I can't speak to any repairs they may have done.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 5:15:33 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I don't know how I missed this thread the first time but I also just received my xvl2 back from service from surefire.  I had the exact same issue you described where I couldn't get enough elevation adjustment then the dial just fell out.  I never shot mine either.  I haven't had the opportunity to mount it again so I can't speak to any repairs they may have done.
View Quote

What's your serial number?  Mind sharing?
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 7:45:40 AM EDT
[#19]
I can't believe there's this many having the same issue.  Surefire seems awful quiet on this.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 2:05:07 AM EDT
[#20]
I'm out of town right now but I'll get some more info in here when I return next Monday.
Link Posted: 7/29/2022 12:18:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Anyone have later updates? This sucks...
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 1:24:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Anyone have later updates? This sucks...
View Quote

I'm sorry.  I wish I had more info for you.  I've been sick and my schedule hasn't allowed me to get out to the range.

I did put 50 rounds through it in fairly rapid succession just to test the thing but that's it.  50 rounds is hardly an indicator of anything.  The green laser seemed to hold zero but once again, I need more time on it.

After the 10th I'll report back.
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 11:48:49 AM EDT
[#23]
thanks...

I called Surefire customer service today.

Apparently no parts to repair so they are just replacing with new ones.

"Two more weeks"...
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 8:57:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
thanks...

I called Surefire customer service today.

Apparently no parts to repair so they are just replacing with new ones.

"Two more weeks"...
View Quote

Interesting.

I kind of wish they would have replaced my unit lol for peace of mind.
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 8:30:23 AM EDT
[#25]
Bummer to see there is an issue with this.  I have what I believe is an earlier run unit, and its been perfect.
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 1:34:09 PM EDT
[#26]
I’ll chime in. My adjustments had clicks, but would bind up if trying to adjust either the elevation or or windage any any direction for more than a couple of clicks at a time. Instead, if you want to adjust up for example, you’d have to go up two clicks, adjust left or right a couple clicks, then up two more clicks, adjust left or right a couple clicks and then finish going up. I’ve never had a LAM feel that cheap when adjusting for your zero. I’m owned a DBAL-i2, DBAL-A3, DBAL-D2 and never had any issues at all when adjusting windage and elevation. Even my cheapo crimson trace CMR-201 IR was easier to zero.

Ultimately I sold the XVL2 for the above reason and the stupid way that you select the modes. The mode selector wheel was designed poorly, IMO. There’s a hard stop that won’t let you rotate the wheel 360*, which means that if you want to switch from IR laser + IR light to vis laser+ white light that you had to effectively turn the dial a full turn instead of just flipping it over one click between them. Brilliant idea and form factor, crappy execution. For ~$1,300, I expect near perfection. That’s in the same ballpark as the Steiner rifle offerings.
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 4:09:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Ultimately I sold the XVL2 for the above reason and the stupid way that you select the modes. The mode selector wheel was designed poorly, IMO. There’s a hard stop that won’t let you rotate the wheel 360*, which means that if you want to switch from IR laser + IR light to vis laser+ white light that you had to effectively turn the dial a full turn instead of just flipping it over one click between them. Brilliant idea and form factor, crappy execution. For ~$1,300, I expect near perfection.
View Quote

I think it was intended to do that so it's easier to determine what the mode is without needing to look at the selector at night when you can't see the markings.  You can rotate the selector all the way in one direction until it hits a stop, then rotate it however many clicks needed back the other direction so it's at the mode you want.  But if the selector can continuously rotate with no stops, it can be difficult to determine what mode the selector is set to.  For example, you probably wouldn't want to accidentally rotate it a click too far and get white light + laser when you intended to get IR light + laser.  Having stops prevents that.

Link Posted: 8/9/2022 6:14:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I think it was intended to do that so it's easier to determine what the mode is without needing to look at the selector at night when you can't see the markings.  You can rotate the selector all the way in one direction until it hits a stop, then rotate it however many clicks needed back the other direction so it's at the mode you want.  But if the selector can continuously rotate with no stops, it can be difficult to determine what mode the selector is set to.  For example, you probably wouldn't want to accidentally rotate it a click too far and get white light + laser when you intended to get IR light + laser.  Having stops prevents that.

View Quote

That may be the case but my selector doesn't have clicks. It's a stiff mush ball with no defined stops or detents.  It's a horrid design.  When I say its stiff, I mean I practically need a tool to adjust it.  I've actually had to use a Glock tool to get the mode selector wheel to move from time to time.  All of the units that i've handled so far have been this stiff.  I don't know if there is variance between production ranges but all of the defective units, including my last "repaired" unit have been this way.

I've given it a pass because I tend to select the mode according to my use case.  If i'm doing daytime training I'm going to set the thing to visible green.  Once the gun gets home and its set on my night stand, it goes into IR pointer/illuminator mode.

It's not perfect but it mostly works for my intended need.
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 6:48:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

That may be the case but my selector doesn't have clicks. It's a stiff mush ball with no defined stops or detents.  It's a horrid design.  When I say its stiff, I mean I practically need a tool to adjust it.  I've actually had to use a Glock tool to get the mode selector wheel to move from time to time.  All of the units that i've handled so far have been this stiff.  I don't know if there is variance between production ranges but all of the defective units, including my last "repaired" unit have been this way.

I've given it a pass because I tend to select the mode according to my use case.  If i'm doing daytime training I'm going to set the thing to visible green.  Once the gun gets home and its set on my night stand, it goes into IR pointer/illuminator mode.

View Quote
Never going to be an influencer with that sort of honest review.

I appreciate it anyway. Money I can keep in my pocket for something else...
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 6:57:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It must not be very consistent between individual units or maybe Surefire made some improvements, because I can easily move the selector on my unit that was manufactured in April.  The detents could be a little more pronounced IMO but it's still fairly easy to tell where they are.
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 12:13:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

It must not be very consistent between individual units or maybe Surefire made some improvements, because I can easily move the selector on my unit that was manufactured in April.  The detents could be a little more pronounced IMO but it's still fairly easy to tell where they are.
View Quote

Interesting.

I have to apply significant force to get the selector to move.  If I could choose, I would much prefer a slightly less stiff selector.  Also, I do not have anything resembling a detent on my selector.

I ran the laser yesterday but I only had a chance to blast 75 rounds through the GHM9.  Once again, hardly a conclusive test.  The laser seemed to still be holding zero but I still need more time behind it before I call it good.

On paper, for what I wanted, this thing is a 10 out of 10.

In practice, I would rate it a 6 out of 10.  There are so many small issues that shouldn't be issues for the price point yet they're there.
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 11:36:13 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Except the two modes I use the most are those exact modes. It’s going to be on one of those two modes about 90% of the time. It’s a pain in the butt to have to turn it pretty much 360* to switch between the only two modes I use 90% of the time. Not calling it a design defect and it may be preferred by some people, but it doesn’t work for my use case so it was a “catch and release” for me. I REALY wanted to like it.
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 9:09:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Update:

400 rounds down the pipe today.

Visible and IR settings are holding their zero.

The unit appears to be fixed but I will update accordingly as the round count continues.  Adjusting to my desired setting is annoying and not intuitive at all.  The lever is really, really stiff.  I guess I would rather it be stiff than able to be accidentally bumped but man, I have to use a fingernail to move the damned mode selector and even then, its so stiff it sometimes bends a nail back lol.

Truth be told, I'll  probably ditch this and go with an LS or LE221 and a Vampire head.  I should probably get the same performance out of those units at a minor weight penalty.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 4:11:26 AM EDT
[#34]
I talked to Surefire last Friday and sure enough, they said "two more weeks..."

I suspect that china supply chain is affecting parts supply...
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 2:56:07 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I talked to Surefire last Friday and sure enough, they said "two more weeks..."

I suspect that china supply chain is affecting parts supply...
View Quote

Sorry man.  I hope your unit gets fixed up asap.

Also, one more note to add.

The windage control adjustment knob has a really, really really weird finish on it.  Almost like it was PVD coated improperly as its splotchy.  I'm watching this for signs of rust.  I'll get a pic up when I have a chance.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 4:22:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Sorry man.  I hope your unit gets fixed up asap.

Also, one more note to add.

The windage control adjustment knob has a really, really really weird finish on it.  Almost like it was PVD coated improperly as its splotchy.  I'm watching this for signs of rust.  I'll get a pic up when I have a chance.
View Quote

did it look like this?

Link Posted: 9/28/2022 1:53:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

did it look like this?

https://i.imgur.com/eVc3fkQ.jpg
View Quote

Worse.  It's very, very splotchy in its appearance, the color variation looks like a bunch of puzzle pieces whereas my top elevation control knob is simply black.

Weird that your unit seems to have the same color variation lol.  It's not an issue unless it rusts.  How's yours holding up?
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 11:32:25 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Worse.  It's very, very splotchy in its appearance, the color variation looks like a bunch of puzzle pieces whereas my top elevation control knob is simply black.

Weird that your unit seems to have the same color variation lol.  It's not an issue unless it rusts.  How's yours holding up?
View Quote

I will tell you in two weeks...

the nice fellow at Surefire was on the same script on replacement...
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 11:47:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Once I read the manual about how to make adjustments everything worked fine.  As mentioned you have to move up or down and left and right (even if just trying to adjust one or the other or the unit will bind up) in small increments but everything works well once you do that.  All three of the ones I have, have held zero perfectly once adjusted.  

Also I’ve notice zero parasitic draw from them, you can leave them on all you want it appears.

Finished a three night class with one and it worked 100%.  The only issue I’ve noticed is the unit physically returning to neutral or off when in constant on, under recoil.  Purchased the momentary and constant pressure switch to solve this.

The XVL2 overall is a good unit, having white light and visible all in one package is great.  It’s probably a little overpriced, at 800-900 it would be a no brainer. It is very light and small as well.

The light output is great for CQB.  The adjustment knob is my one gripe, it’s not easy to manipulate, especially with gloves.  If you need to switch between white light and IR on the fly this may not be the unit for you or you can run a dedicated white light.

Link Posted: 11/2/2022 8:47:11 AM EDT
[#40]
Did the exact same thing with my XVL2 - made about a 3/4 click adjustment at the range and noticed it wasn't really moving all that much...

Went home and cranked on the screw in both directions (whoops). Eventually i backed it out too much..... Emailed surefire and turnaround was 7 days - they sent me a new one, I think, or replaced the windage screw.

Does anyone know if making small adjustments and letting the bolt slam home will replicate live fire for the adjustments to settle?

Thanks
Link Posted: 11/2/2022 7:53:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Did the exact same thing with my XVL2 - made about a 3/4 click adjustment at the range and noticed it wasn't really moving all that much...

Went home and cranked on the screw in both directions (whoops). Eventually i backed it out too much..... Emailed surefire and turnaround was 7 days - they sent me a new one, I think, or replaced the windage screw.

Does anyone know if making small adjustments and letting the bolt slam home will replicate live fire for the adjustments to settle?

Thanks
View Quote

Yes.  On my working unit, if I make an adjustment and i'm not 100% sure that the dot moved, I would drop the bolt and the dot would actually move.  Not entirely a fan of this as I think it's a poor design but my current unit seems to be holding zero so I guess I can't complain all that much...

My Steiner products don't have this issue.
Link Posted: 11/2/2022 7:57:05 PM EDT
[#42]
I said I'd drop my serial number in here a while back then completely forgot about this thread.  Now that I see its been resurrected though:

There are 2 numbers printed on this thing and I'm not sure which is the s/n.  The one inside the battery compartment is 24xxx-G.  The one below the QR code in the mount is A05xxx

Edit:  Also, y'all should know to be extra careful with the safety screw.  I put it in its storage slot and tried to give it the tiniest nudge beyond hand tight and the head came off.  I'm pretty mechanically inclined and can usually judge when a screw is about to break and this thing gave me no such indication.  Where normally you can feel a little squeak as you tighten it after a screw stops spinning, this one immediately became loose as the metal yielded.  It felt like the screw was made of pot metal with how easy it broke.  Suggest you just spin the Allen key between your pointer and thumb until it stops and just hope it doesn't come loose while shooting, or recheck it every so often.  Or just get rid of it since its really not needed on the civilian version ¯\(?)/¯
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 2:47:06 PM EDT
[#43]
good to know once I get a replacement - still waiting "two more weeks"
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 6:41:38 PM EDT
[#44]
Bit of an update.  I was playing with the laser the other day, trying to set a converging zero at about 10m.  The elevation adjustment does not track consistently.  It exhibits minimal movement in the first and last 1/3rd of the travel.  There is only significant adjustment in the middle 1/3rd of the range.  Once I noticed that I stopped trying to get it to zero and I never messed with the windage.  Also, I have this unit mounted on an ALG 6SM so there's a pretty large gap between the t2 and the laser but I could not get the laser to converge with the dot.

Overall I'm very disappointed in the whole package.  The concept is great and exactly what I was looking for for my pistol but the build quality/internal design is completely subpar and flawed.  I wanted to love this LAM but just can't
Link Posted: 11/19/2022 12:20:48 AM EDT
[#45]
Sorry to hear that.

My experience with the XVL2 has been the exact opposite.

Maybe 10m is too close for a converging zero with an ALG 6sm setup?
Link Posted: 11/20/2022 9:13:27 AM EDT
[#46]
latest from Surefiew is that they have 500+ units coming in January 2023. I will wait and see.
Link Posted: 11/20/2022 9:26:16 AM EDT
[#47]
Be nice if we had a Surefire rep on here to get some answers.
Link Posted: 11/20/2022 4:19:12 PM EDT
[#48]
My 2 XVL's do the "hit it with a plastic hammer to get it to zero" thing.  And so does a buddies other 3 of them.  

And I DO fucking hate the goddamn knob on it.  WTF?  Someone should make an aftermarket one for sure.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top