Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/9/2018 6:33:09 PM EDT
Cross-posting from team. I have a SilencerCo hybrid 46 that I am looking to occasionally put onto my 5.56 and 7.62 LaRue rifles. Wondering if anyone has mount suggestions. Just got the can yesterday. Mainly going to use it on my EVO and P10C. If any one is wondering ATF cashed the check 04/01.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 6:51:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Tag for some creative answers
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 7:01:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Not to hijack but in another thread someone mentioned using a hybrid with Griffin mounts??

didnt know that was possible but if it is.. I'm sure this is too, so tagging to tag.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 8:05:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not to hijack but in another thread someone mentioned using a hybrid with Griffin mounts??

didnt know that was possible but if it is.. I'm sure this is too, so tagging to tag.
View Quote
Area 419?
They do omega/Griffin stuff
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 8:51:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Plan b and cherry bomb
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 8:54:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote
Something like this?

https://diversifiedmachine.us/product/griffin-adapter/
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 10:52:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Something like this?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Something like this?

I'm using that adapter with my Hybrid since I have a bunch of griffin muzzle devices on my rifles. Seems GTG

I put mine in a small bowl with Wink rust remover to etch it and  now it matches the Hybrid end piece perfectly
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 1:10:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I'm using that adapter with my Hybrid since I have a bunch of griffin muzzle devices on my rifles. Seems GTG

I put mine in a small bowl with Wink rust remover to etch it and  now it matches the Hybrid end piece perfectly
View Quote
About how long did it take to get it to match?
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 5:10:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Area 419?
They do omega/Griffin stuff
View Quote
Awesome. Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 5:30:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Cross-posting from team. I have a SilencerCo hybrid 46 that I am looking to occasionally put onto my 5.56 and 7.62 LaRue rifles. Wondering if anyone has mount suggestions. Just got the can yesterday. Mainly going to use it on my EVO and P10C. If any one is wondering ATF cashed the check 04/01.
View Quote
I have all the same stuff you do, and my suggestion would either be to get a $399 TranQuilo (if any of your LaRue purchases qualify) or take off the TQ brakes and run the Hybrid direct-threaded.

You will never get a TranQuilo brake and a Hybrid together.  Just isn't going to happen.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 7:54:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I have all the same stuff you do, and my suggestion would either be to get a $399 TranQuilo (if any of your LaRue purchases qualify) or take off the TQ brakes and run the Hybrid direct-threaded.

You will never get a TranQuilo brake and a Hybrid together.  Just isn't going to happen.
View Quote
Thanks for the info. I was thinking about picking one up with my 6.5 Creedmoor build I'm planning.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 9:58:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not long. Maybe 20 seconds or so, but you can't really over do it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top