Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/27/2020 8:48:39 PM EDT
Just picked mine up today. Was wondering what setting everyone uses it on. It had four settings. I did noticed it says in the manual not to run in adverse for very long due to the extra wear on parts. I noticed regular switches to adverse then to suppressed. So is adverse even less gas then regular?
I had a sandman S and nomad I would like to try. What does everyone here do?
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 8:59:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Use the suppressed setting... Adverse is more than regular gas, for dirty conditions. Single shot isn't really any quieter to me, and it's harder to charge the weapon for the next shot. Normal is what to use unsuppressed. Normal works ok suppressed also, but too much gas in the face. I would stay away from Adverse and single shot settings personally.
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 9:10:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Use the suppressed setting... Adverse is more than regular gas, for dirty conditions. Single shot isn't really any quieter to me, and it's harder to charge the weapon for the next shot. Normal is what to use unsuppressed. Normal works ok suppressed also, but too much gas in the face. I would stay away from Adverse and single shot settings personally.
View Quote

Thanks. Will my two suppressors work ok with it? I know everyone rages about OSS on tavors.
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 9:47:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm confident that one or both of your cans will work fine on the T7, assuming you have it on the suppressor setting. How much gas you get to the face is to be seen.
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 10:05:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I also noticed the manual says use 7.62 NATO ammo only. But googling shows people say it’s fine to shoot 308 as well. I have some 175gr federal gold metal match I want to try out.
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 11:47:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Also something I can’t find about online. I can see the piston in the mlok slots move sometimes with I charge it back and forth. Does not seem to always move though. Is this normal? I know I know I just need to go shoot it. It’s just odd to see it move sometimes but not always. Kinda makes a clicking sound.
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 11:51:24 PM EDT
[#6]
I used my nomad on mine and didn't have any issues
Link Posted: 5/2/2020 8:40:21 PM EDT
[#7]
I shoot mine with a Sig SRD 7.62 on the s setting, love it.  Its wrecking havoc on my steel targets though.
Top Top