Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/8/2024 10:15:12 AM EDT
Hello, first post here outside of the marketplace. I have a Bering Optics Super Yoter C (gen 2). I am having issues where the unit will randomly turn off during recoil or during normal movement. I have ensured the battery cap is 100% seated with both sides clicked in; however, I am still having this issue. This has been the case with all brands of batteries (Surefire, Streamlight, Energizer, Duracell, etc.) I've not found much info about this online, but the few posts I saw recommend cutting the plastic cap off the negative side of the cr123. This seems like a pretty poor fix for a thermal clip on that cost $5000... Really don't want to have to mod all of my cr123s, not to mention I have no idea how safe this is. Picture attached for reference. Does anyone have any solutions before I RMA to Bering? Thanks

https://imgur.com/a/CqPqGEx
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 10:40:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top